Taehyung meets you too.

The boy that changed my life forever.

He watched as you avoided the girls who were running towards the gym. You opened your locker and took out what you needed before you walked straight to your class.

*Exo's infront of her and she doesn't even look at them* He smiled to himself.

"Hey ~~~~~!" He watched you turn and his eyes widened in shock. "SUGA HYUNG?!?" You smiled happily and waved at Suga who was running up to you. "What took you so long!" Suga rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Got.. Lost." You laughed and pointed, "that way, lets go!"

He watched you walk down the hallways to your next class, smiling happily while talking to Suga.

"Did she just.. smile?" He whispered to himself. For the past 6 months, he watched you avoid, ignore, everyone you knew who were either trainees or idols.

"Wait, Suga hyung's here!" He immediately ran off towards BTS's own special training room to inform the others.

*Though it was weird, thank you Suga for making her smile.* He grinned and ran off happily.

 

Suga and you spent the whole day together, one, because he was new, you short of didn't want him to get lost. Two, you didn't know he was a trainee, he didn't act like one. Three, he was a nice guy that made you smile, why not being friends?

"-and i fell down the stairs while trying to catch up with my friends in Daegu." He blushed slightly as you laughed. "That's really cute!" You laughed and laughed. Suga didn't know why but he was smiling too. 

*I didn't expect to have a friend on the first day.*

"Suga hyung!" You stopped laughing and the both of you turned. Before any of you could identify who it was, a boy crushed into suga, making him fall over. "Oh my are you okay?" You asked.

Suga groaned and when he looked up, the biggest smile appeared on his face. "TAEHYUNG AH!" The two boys hugged while you stood there staring at them.. Awkwardly.

You took a step back as Suga stood up and smiled at the boy. "I told you i'll be here before school ends." Taehyung, as Suga calls him, smiled. "You're finally here in Seoul, we've been waiting!"

You cleared your throat and the two boys turned to you. Taehyung's eyes widen in surprise, Suga however didn't notice. "Taehyung ah, meet ~~~~~. I met her and she brought me around school today!" 

You smiled and reached out for a handshake. "Hi i'm ~~~~~~. You're taehyung right?" Taehyung looked at your hand and looked back up at your face. You tilted your head and gave him a smile. Mesmorized, he reached out and shook your hand. 

"H-Hi." 

Listening to him stutter made you giggle. "It seems that everyone is stuttering today."

Suga gave you a face and you stuck your tongue out. "Well, since you have taehyung here, i'll see you again soon!" You waved and walked off. "Nice meeting you taehyung!" You turned your back completely and walked off to your next class.

Taehyung stared at your disappearing figure and turned to Suga, who was also staring at you.

"Hyung we need to talk now." Taehyung dragged him to the other end of the school.

 

"She's someone that NEVER TALKS TO ANYONE IN THIS SCHOOL." Taehyung was telling Suga about how you were an ice princess. "Well i mean she doesn't know about me being a trainee because you know we're not officially announced yet and stuff but-"

Suga held his palm up. Taehyung stopped. "Taehyung you need to relax. She's a nice person."

Taehyung nodded. "I know but-" Suga stopped him midway. "She smiled at you didn't she? She didn't glare or ignore you." 

"BUT HYUNG SHE DOESN'T KNOW BOUT US" 

Suga shook his head and stood up.

"I don't care if she finds out, when she does, i'll make her change her mind. I'm nice, you're nice, we'll be friends with her, and by then she'll have to accept us."

Suga did a celebratory dance on his own while taehyung shook his head and sighed. "Why are you my hyung."

 

He listened as Suga and Taehyung talked about you.

"I want to be her friend too." 

He was too afraid, of rejection. He didn't want to end up losing someone so precious to him.

*This won't work*