Sehun part1

The boy that changed my life forever.

You sipped on your hazelnut latte and read your history notes while walking in the direction of the arts room. Your teacher have chosen you to paint an artwork for your school's 10th anniversary. You were one of the top artists in the school. You could draw almost anything.

As you entered the room, you noticed that there were 2 others there with you. "Ah ~~~~~~! You're here!" Your teacher pulled your arm and guided you to the two boys. "This is Sehun and this is Kai. They will be helping you out with the painting this term. You looked at them and nodded without expresison. "Yeah sure, what do you want me to do?"

The two boys watched as you conversed with the teacher, ignoring their presence and obviously ignoring everything they said when they tried to speak out. "This girl is such a snob." Kai said. Sehun on the other hand, didn't say anything. He watched you silently as you wrote down what you needed and noticed how you took the teacher's advice very carefully.

"Remember that the painting has to be something that brings out your world. Comfort, Happiness." Mrs Kim dramatically threw her hands up in the sky. You raised an eyebrow at your drama and arts teacher and smiled a little. "Thank you for your help and i won't let you down!" Mrs Kim smiled at the three of you and left the classroom. "Don't forget what i said you three!"

When the door closed, you turned and faced the two boys you've been ignoring the whole time. "Right." Your smile has disappeared into thin air and you gave them the piece of paper. 

"You guys don't have to do anything, just get me all this and get the money from Mrs Kim, like she said just now." You bowed and headed towards the door. "Are you coming with us?" Sehun's voiced out. Kai turned and stared at his friend. *Is he crazy?* You turned ever so slightly, letting him see only the side of your face.

"No. I don't want to get mobbed." You turned the doorknob and left the classroom.

Sehun sighed and stood up. "come on hyung, the sooner we get this done, the sooner we can get on with life." Sehun walked out of the classroom. Kai watched as his friend stuffed his hands in his pockets, sighing every few seconds, staring at the floor the whole time.

"Dude, whats up with you?" Kai stopped Sehun from walking on. "You, being a depressed idiot? No way man."

Sehun looked at your disappearing figure. "Nothing." Kai looked as you turned right at the end of the hallway. *What is it that i don't know?*

 

You glanced at Sehun as he and Kai walked out the school, suddenly fangirls appeared, everywhere. They were having a hard time leaving the school. You looked at your locker with sad eyes. *It's been awhile, Oh Sehun.*

Taehyung who was walking towards the music room spotted you. He decided to try talking to you. "Hey ~~~~~~!" You jumped and you put your hand over your chest. "Taehyung! You scared me!" 

Taehyung's smile vanished. "I..I'm so sorry!" You shook your head and gave him a smile. "It's okay. What brings you here?"

Taehyung looked at you with his puppy eyes and said "I want to eat ice cream and no one wants to eat ice cream with me because the hyungs think ice cream is for babies and Suga hyung will annoy the crap out of me to buy him some so i was wondering if you would like to join me instead."

He rushed all his words and when he finished he was out of breathe. You nodded your head with a smile on your face. "Why not! No harm done anyway! Give me a second."

You quickly took your books out and put them into your locker. *That wasn't so bad* Taehyung smiled to himself. 

*Maybe suga's right*

 

Watching as Taehyung and you interacted, his heart ached. He really wanted to know you too. 

To bring you out on dates, to get you ice cream, to do homework together. Everything's gonna be perfect.

"I will make you notice me soon." He walked into the shadows.