Fridays.

The boy that changed my life forever.

It was finally Friday, your favourite day of the week. You watched as the clock ticked away. You were so anxious. You wanted to spring out of your seat. It was the end of the week, and you knew something was waiting for you at your locker. When the clock striked at 2pm, you rushed out of class, faster than any of the fangirls in fact.

It was a normal sight to see you running towards your locker every friday. No one knew why, but they just knew it was normal.

Well.. the school isn't technically.. normal anyway.

You pulled your locker open and a huge smile spreaded on your face when you noticed the same, beautiful, hand written note. Left there with a single red rose, and a small bottle of banana milk. 

You took the note and read it.

"Your smile is beautiful. I didn't know you could smile like that. Smile more, it makes me smile, too."

You felt a happy feeling in your chest and you sighed happily. It was a usual thing that has been happening for the past 5 months. Every friday there would be a note, a rose, and banana milk, waiting for you at your locker.

The first few times, you found it weird, why would anyone like you? You weren't the prettiest girl in the school and you weren't the friendliest. You brushed off everyone you knew were idols or trainees. 3/4 of the people in the school were idols or trainees. 

"Maybe you're the one?" A huge smile was plastered on your face. Nothing could make you lose your smile.

The funniest thing was, even though you have no idea who is the one giving you this notes, you were slowly falling for this person. You, were someone, who wouldn't randomly fall for a guy. 

You had to make sure he was right for you. Someone your parents would like, someone who was strong enough to tolerate all your nonsense. Someone who could make you smile when you were upset, someone who could break your ice princess side.

You knew this guy could be the one.

The only problem you were really afraid of. What if he's going to debut?

Ignoring that, you walked out of school, sipping happily on the banana milk, and holding the rose in one hand. 

He watched you leave with a smile on your face, and slowly, a smile creeped up his face too.

He quickly turned and walked back to his private music studio.

 

"Hyung you two are finally here!" Jungkook threw his hands up in the air. J-HOPE and Jin walked into the studio together. "What we're not even late!" Jin protested and sat down. "We're actually early."

J-HOPE smiled and laughed. "Chill we're debuting in june, not tomorrow." The maknae groaned. "come on practice time!" He clapped his hands and the dance tune. "he can be leader number two." Suga shook his head with a smile.

In the end, the 4 boys practiced their routine, over and over again. At 4pm, the rest joined them. "Sorry class was held back!" Taehyung said before changing into his hiphop gear. "come on lets do this!" Jimin said while he jumped around. Rapmonster wore his sunglasses and smirked.

"BANG TAN IN DA HOUSE!"

The boys laughed at their childish leader, and continued their dance routine.

After practicing for hours, they were all hungry. They decided to go for dinner together before going home.

"Lets go to TNT cafe! I heard they have cute waitresses there." Jin pointed. "We should see some cute girls, before it's too late." Jimin grinned, and ran after Jin.

The rest walked slowly towards TNT Cafe.

He didn't know what to do. He was excited to see you. Yet, he couldn't make up his mind. Should i face her today? Or no?

In the end, he ended up in the cafe, with the rest of his friends.

 

"Welcome to TNT~" You sang and looked up. Your eyes widen in happiness when you spotted your friends, Taehyung and Suga. "oppa!" 

Taehyung and Suga turned at the same time, and also at the same time, they sprinted towards you. You held your hands out but ended up crushed by Suga, who hugged you. "What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked with a huge grin on his face.

You gave them a "are you kidding me" look, and pointed at your uniform. "I work here. idiots"

He smirked. *Thats my girl*

The other boys were staring at your conversation with Taehyung and Suga. In fact they were so shocked, their mouths were wide open.

"Anyway you should meet our friends!" Suga pulled you over. Luckily for you, the cafe was a family business, so you could do almost anything you want.

Suga pointed at the guy with sunglasses. "This is Rapmon." He pointed at the tall dude with cute lips. "This is Jin." He then pointed at a boy with the cutest smile ever. "This is Jimin." Continuing, he pointed at the guy with the really cool hair. "Thats jungkook." and lastly, he introduced you to the tall guy with the highest cheekbones you ever seen. "This is J-HOPE."

You smiled, bowed, and gave them a wave. "It's really nice to meet you!" The 5 boys eyes widen and their jaws were beyond closure now.

"Give me a moment, i'll do the orders!" You walked off and immediately, Suga and Taehyung became the centre of attention.

 

"WHERE WHEN WHY WHAT WHO HOW!" They started questioning the duo.

Suga and Taehyung smiled. 

"shocked we made friends with miss ice princess over there?"