Oh Sehun.

The boy that changed my life forever.

Change whats in your mind and you change whats in your heart.

You read the last line of your book and sighed. You didn't want to admit it. You didn't want to let anyone know. You actually did miss your past with Sehun. Life was fun with him around. The two of you always spent the weekends together. You two would for for ice cream every friday after school before he headed over to SM for training. You two would study together at free period before you guys seperated classes again.

You returned the book to it's original position on the shelf in the school library before sitting back down and staring out the window. It was a peaceful Tuesday afternoon. BTS had training and you had the rest of the day free. Taehyung had made you promise to wait for their training to end before leaving at lunch time, and you knew if you left you would hurt the kid deeply. So you stayed.

You took a look at your watch and sighed. "Only two more hours to go."

You started thinking of the past, you hated being alone. Everytime you were alone, thoughts of Sehun would come into your mind. You knew that you will never give him another chance. You knew it was definitely over between the two of you. But you didn't know what was holding you back either.

/flashbacks starts/

 

Flashback 1.

You woke up and walked down the stairs, hoping to see your parents at the dining room with food on the table. You were so hungry. You entered the dining room, but your parents weren't there. "Mum?" You called. You smelled food from the kitchen and walked in. You were surprised when you saw the back view of a boy, a blonde tall boy. "Sehun oppa?" Sehun turned and waved. "Your parents wanted to cook for you but i came over and told them to leave for work first." You smiled and walked over to him. Hugging him from the back, you smiled. "Thank you, i'll enjoy my breakfast."

Flashback 2.

You blew your bangs in annoyance and picked up your books that dropped on the ground. You stuffed them back into your bag and headed down to the nearest pharmacy. You grabbed plasters and tissues and sat down, treating your wound. You held your water bottle out and wanted to wash it but you couldn't. You looked strong but you couldn't handle pain at all. "Need my hand to squeeze?" You looked up and saw Sehun shaking his head. "I leave you alone for awhile and you get into an accident." You pouted. "How would i know a bicycle would appear.." Sehun laughed and washed your wound. You squeezed his wrist tightly. "There done." He pecked your cheek. "Good girl. Now lets go for ice cream."

Flashback 3.

You hid under your covers, trying to cover yourself up. It was a warm day but you didn't know why you were feeling so cold. You started to shiver even more. "~~~~~?" Sehun knocked on your door. You were too weak to speak. Sehun entered and slowly lifted the covers. "~~~~~?" His eyes widen in shock when he noticed that your lips were pale. "Oh god." Sehun threw his backpack down and quickly ran down the stairs, getting ice, and a thermometer. The next thing you knew, he was feeding you porridge he cooked. "You skipped school today." You coughed out. He ruffled your hair. "Silly girl, why would i go to school when the only reason for me to be there isn't there?" You smiled and he kissed your nose. "Finish this and go to bed, i'll be here with you."

/flashbacks end/

 

The sound of the library door opening made you come back to your senses. You looked at the time. "One more hour." You pouted slightly and stared out the window again. You were looking at people playing soccer. You realised that Luhan was one of the few. You smiled. *Luhan oppa*

You took out a piece of paper and a pen. "Right, one hour to finish stupid math." You did a fighting. "I can do this!" You said and started doing your homework.

 

After having dinner with BTS, you headed back home while BTS headed over to their company for more practice. J-HOPE wanted to send you home but you knew that if he was late he would have to practice till 3am, and he had school the next day. You refused and he finally listened. After all, you needed some time alone.

You walked down the streets and looked around. You smiled at the familiar surroundings. Its been awhile since you came to this part of the city. This was your favourite date place, and Sehun would always bring you here.

Myeongdong.

You looked around the colourful lighted place, watching couples and students and adults, shopping, eating, having fun. You smiled when a kid walked up to you and headed you a balloon. "Hello there." You bent down and patted his head. "Hyung told me to give this to you." You smiled and took the balloon. "Who's your hyung?" He pointed and you looked up. Your smile slowly disappeared.

You didn't expect to see Sehun there. "Se..Sehun." He had an unreadable expression on. He bowed slightly. "It's.. been awhile ~~~~~." You nodded at him. You looked at him awkwardly before bending down again. "I have to go, but thank you for the balloon." You smiled and patted the cute kid. "Nice to meet you." You stood up and turned around. You walked off.

"~~~~~~." You heard Sehun calling you. You didn't turn back. You knew that if you turned back, you might believe the excuses he created. You weren't going to fall for his tricks again. You walked home in a hurry.

After you reached home and had a shower, you laid on your bed. Thoughts of Sehun came into your mind. "What was he doing there?" "was he on a date?" "doesn't he know if he's there fangirls would rush and ambush him?" You shook your head and sighed. You shouldn't be caring about him.

You took a look at the balloon and you noticed that there were words on them. You sat up and pulled the balloon closer. You turn on your bedroom light and read. 

"I knew it. You would leave without talking to me. I just wanted to let you know that i want to talk to you. I miss you, ~~~~~~. - Sehun." 

You looked at the balloon. "He misses me?" You shook your head. "Lies." You hit the balloon away. *You only need me when you're lonely.* You opened your window and let the balloon out. It floated away from your house. "Float away, and never come back. Oh Sehun. Leave, and never come back." You said as you watched the balloon disappear in the moonlight. You closed your window.

Taking one look at your picture at your bedside table, you smiled. 

"Change whats in your mind and you change whats in your heart." You smiled and put the photo of you and J-HOPE down.

"I'll never think of Sehun again, and my heart will not waver anymore." You closed your eyes.

*Thankfully.. for BTS.* You fell asleep.