Jin's confirmation

The boy that changed my life forever.

Sehun was asleep when his phone rang. He ignored it the first time and continued sleeping. It rang again, and again, and again. After the fifth call, he got really annoyed. He sat up and answered the call. "WHO IN THE WORLD CALLS SOMEONE AT 3AM IN THE MORNING?!" He screamed into the phone. "YAH BABO YAH!" He winced when he heard his cousin's voice. "Yunmi?"

"Come to Busan you idiot what are you doing there?" Yunmi scolded Sehun. "I know you and ~~~~~ broke up already but don't you think you should try getting her back? All you do is whine and you aren't making any moves." Sehun messed his hair up and frowned. "You don't need to freaking call me at 3am to give me such a lecture you can actually, er, CALL TOMORROW?!" Sehun was about to hang the call when Yunmi shouted.

"IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR HERE BY TOMORROW I'M PRETTY SURE YOUR CHANCES ARE GONE!" Sehun opened his eyes. "What do you mean?" Yunmi sighed. "You know the cafe i work at? ~~~~~'s parents came today. I didn't know they were her parents till they mentioned your name." Sehun got off his bed and headed to his closet.

"They said something about how disappointed they were in you, WHICH I AM TOO." Yunmi emphasized. "and something bout a guy called hope? I don't know i didn't catch his name." Sehun frowned again. "Who the hell is called hope?" He stuffed a few shirts into his bag and all his other stuff in and zipped it up. "Well i'm coming so book me a room." Yunmi laughed. "Are you seriously coming alone?" Sehun wrote a note and left it on his table, telling his parents that he will be out the next few days.

"Then what do i do, drag someone along?" Sehun was walking down the stairs when he stopped. "Yunmi, do you want to meet Luhan?"

 

Taehyung was busy annoying Jin to buy him food while you and your family walk down the streets of Busan. It was your favourite place in the entire world. The food was great, the view was just amazing, and you loved the sea so much. You took your phone out and pulled Jimin to take a selca with you, and after that the rest of the BTS boys tried to squeeze into one picture. Your parents laughed at their dorkiness.

"I HAVE LONG ARMS GIVE ME THE PHONE!" Taehyung screamed and got whacked on the head by Jin. "I'll do it." You stood in the centre and the BTS boys crowded over you. "One. Two. smile!" All of you smiled and did silly faces. You laughed as you looked through the pictures. "Oppa this is cute." You tugged Jin's sleeve lightly and he bent down to your level. "You're cute too." You laughed as he smiled at you.

Suga was looking around the area when he noticed two very familiar back views. He stopped walking and stared for a little while. "Rap." Rapmon turned and walked back to Suga. Suga nodded over. "Isn't that our school kids?" Rapmon stared and shook his head. "Do i look like i know?" He was about to walk off when Suga pulled him back. "It's Sehun!" 

Sehun and Luhan was walking towards their resort. They were at the opposite side of the road, so they haven't spotted you guys yet. "." Suga cursed. Rapmon stared at Suga. "did you just curse, you never curse. What's wrong?" Suga glanced at you, luckily you were busy talking to Taehyung and Jimin to notice Sehun.

"You know about Sehun don't you? Baek told you bout his and ~~~~~'s past at the party" Rapmon snapped his fingers. "Right and she wouldn't be happy seeing him here." Suga face palmed himself. "Oh my god why are you my best friend."

The two of them planned to tell BTS one by one about Sehun's arrival, and how they are going to protect and block you, completely from his view, at all times. They were here to make you enjoy and they didn't want you to be upset. 

"You two leave my ~~~~~ alone and come here." Suga pulled Jimin's and Taehyung's collars. "HYUNG!" They screamed. You turned back and Suga gave you a smile. "Bear oppa." You giggled and turned your attention back to Jin. Rapmon quickly whispered to Jungkook and J-HOPE, who both nodded. "Tell me when you see him." Jungkook said and walked in between you and Jin. Jin was about to scold him when J-HOPE poked him. He turned and J-HOPE nodded over to Rapmon, who called Jin over.

Jungkook was busy distracting you, hoping you didn't notice the boys whispering to each other like gossipy girls. Your parents however, noticed. "Whats going on?" Your mum walked up towards Jimin, Taehyung and Suga, who jumped in fright. "You scared us!" Taehyung said and put his palm over his chest. "I'm sorry" Your mum laughed. Your dad walked over and poked his head in. "I want to know too!"

They looked at each other. *Are this really ~~~~~~'s parents?* They were speechless, your parents were as cute as you were.

"Sehun's here. We saw him just now." Suga told your parents. Your parents lost their smiles. "We'll protect and block Sehun away from her so don't worry." J-HOPE walked towards your parents and gave them a assuring smile. Your dad patted his shoulder. "I trust you will." J-HOPE bowed slightly. "keep her happy okay? We haven't seen her like this in ages." Your mum said.

You turned back and stared at the small group that was forming at the back. "Jungkook ah, are they deciding what to eat without us?" You pouted. Jungkook chuckled at your cuteness. "I AM HUNGRY TOO LET ME EAT TOO!!!" You ran towards the group. Everyone turned and stared at you. "What?" You asked innocently. "Aren't you guys talking about food?" Everyone looked at each other and laughed.

"Your pick." Rapmon shrugged. "ASA!" You smiled happily and hooked your arms with Jungkook's. "Jungkook ah, lets choose!" You pointed at the wide variety of cafes and small stores and ran towards them. Jungkook laughed and nodded as he ran with you. Taehyung had a shock expression on his face. "THAT'S SUPPOSE TO BE ME! YOU MUST RUN WITH ME!" He ran after the two of you.

Jimin ran after Taehyung, leaving Suga, Rapmon, J-HOPE, Jin and  your parents at the back. "I can't believe we have such kids in our hands." Suga shook his head. Your mother laughed. "Well, i have one and i can't really handle her." Rapmon laughed. "At least we know they'll be fine together." 

Rapmon and Suga walked after you guys, leaving Jin and J-HOPE at the back. Your parents looked at each other before looking at Jin. "Jin ah, can we speak to you for a moment?" J-HOPE was about to leave when they stopped him. "You should be here too." Your mum gave him a smile. "It's regarding ~~~~~."

 

Your parents told you and the rest to go hunt for a cafe while they sat down with Jin and J-HOPE at a small cafe nearby. 

"We wanted to thank you for taking care of our daughter." Your mother looked at J-HOPE with loving eyes. "I know it's only been awhile but we know you're sincere." J-HOPE awkwardly bowed and smiled at your parents.

Jin was listening attentively. "and you." Your dad turned to Jin. "I know you look after her and BTS too. You're not as obvious but you always make sure she's safe, am i wrong?" Jin was shocked. How did they know? "I don't do much, i just make sure no one gets hurt." Your parents nodded. "We know you two just met ~~~~~ but we would like to tell you guys something."

J-HOPE and Jin looked at each other. 

"We approve the both of you as our ~~~~~'s boyfirends." Jin's jaw dropped and J-HOPE's eyes widen in shock. "WHAT?!" They chorused. Your parents laughed and hi-5ed each other. "I told you they'll be shocked." The two boys stared at your parents. "Sir, Mdm, you got me wrong. I'm sorry to say this, i like your daughter, but i don't like her THAT way." Jin shook his hands infront of his face. "nono she's only a little sister to me."

Your dad raised an eyebrow. "how about you son?" He looked at J-HOPE. Suddenly, 3 pairs of eyes were glued to him. "I.. uh.." He awkwardly rubbed his neck. "seolma..(no way)" Jin covered his mouth. "YOU LIKE ~~~~~~?!" Your mother started laughing and Jin was confused.

"You didn't know? I'm sorry we thought you knew." J-HOPE turned and looked at Jin. "Please don't tell her yet." Your parents laughed. "Since Jin doesn't like our daughter, J-HOPE's our only hope." Your parents stood up and left. "Come on you two~"

J-HOPE facepalmed himself. "Oh my god are they parents or detectives." Jin looked at J-HOPE directly in the eye. "You. DID. NOT. TELL. ME.!?!!?!?!?!" He started shaking J-HOPE's shoulders.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR BEST FRIEND I AM SAD I'M GOING TO LEAVE!" Jin crossed his arms and left. "and why do i have such a best friend again." J-HOPE muttered and ran up to Jin. "Come on dude i didn't mean to." Jin smirked. "Actually i knew." J-HOPE whacked his arm. "It wasn't obvious."

"The way you look at her is obvious." 

"is not."

"is to." 

"Is what?" The two boys looked up and saw you standing infront of them. "Nothing!" Jin smiled and patted your head. "someone just happened to have hurt his bestfriend." He pouted and pointed at his redden skin. Jin expected you to scold J-HOPE like how you normally would.. but..

"Well, you did something wrong didn't you?" You held onto J-HOPE's wrist and pulled him away. "lets go i found food!" 

Jin stood there and stared at you. J-HOPE turned and shrugged his shoulders with a big smile on his face. Jin pointed at him, "you're dead tonight." he mouthed.

After J-HOPE turned, a smile appeared on Jin's face.

"J-HOPE's happy, ~~~~~'s happy, this is a good start." He walked after the two.