Sad Sehun, Happy Suga.

The boy that changed my life forever.

He planned everything perfectly, he decided, when the time was right, he will walk into you, bumping you on the shoulder, making you drop your books, and then, the two of you would meet eyes, and you'll fall in love with him. Like how he fell in love with you.

Three weeks past, it was finally time to start on his plan.

He looked at his watched and began his countdown, "5..4..3..2..1" He looked up and saw you walking into the school. He smiled to himself and watched as you gracefully avoided all the fangirls.

"She's prettier than all those idols out there." He mumbled to himself. He was getting ready to walk up to you when he heard someone shout your name. You turned and waved at Suga, who was now beside you, smiling and chatting.

He punched the wall lightly, and walked away annoyed. 

Again and again, he missed his chance. Missing was bad, but losing the chance because of his fellow friends? That was way worse.

"Yoongi~" You called as he approached you. Suga's heart melted as he hear you call his name. He loved it when you said his name. Well, you're the first and only girl he actually told his real name to anyway.

"Lets go, it's gym!" Suga slung an arm around your shoulder and walked with you towards the gym. He started cracking stupid jokes just to hear your tinkling laughter. You punched his chest lightly and laughed. "You got funnier this days."

You and Suga walked passed exo, who were standing around their lockers, trying to ignore their fangirls. Sehun witnessed what was going on with you and Suga, and his heart.. ached.

Baekhyun saw Sehun's eyeing something, and he turned in that direciton. When he saw you, he immediately walked towards Sehun.

"You come with me now." Baekhyun pulled Sehun away from EXO, away from the fangirls, all the way out to the school's park.

"We need to talk"

 

Three weeks passed since Suga entered the school. Everyday, without fail, Suga would wait for you to end class, so he could talk to you. He always said he needed help with finding his way around the school, homework, and when he had no excuses, he'll find something to make you stay with him. He didn't know why, but he grew attached to you. 

It was his first time being so attached to someone he just met.

Sure, he had a friendly personality that made many people like him. Previously in his other school, girls were all over him, he of course, didn't bother about them. They weren't his style.

They would try to be all nice and try to make Suga like them, but he knew better.

Being in the idol industry made him open his eyes. Idols were like that too. They acted, trying to get fans to like them. But as fans, they don't really know whats going on behind the scenes.

Suga hated fake people.

When he met you, he knew you were different. Partially, taehyung's words helped out too. When he found out that you actually hated idols and trainees, he knew.

He knew that when you met him on the first day, you were sincere, in helping him. Not trying to befriend him just for other needs.

Thankfully, till this day, you didn't know he was a trainee yet.

But, being Suga, he hated lying. He needed to tell you that he's a trainee before things get out of hand. Their debut will be soon and you'll find out, and he knew you wouldn't be happy when you found out he didn't tell you.

and that he was lying the entire time.

 

Suga waited outside for you to change, he thought and thought, trying hard to find a way to tell you the truth.

He looked at his phone's calendar and decided. "I'll tell you on my birthday." He smiled softly. It was only a month more to his birthday. His debut won't be until June.

He decided to work his way up, getting even more closer to you, making you like him, and confessing the truth.. and maybe, even confessing his love.

He smiled and pushed his phone into his pocket when he heard your voice call his name again. "Come on lets go." You waved and the two of you walked towards the gym.

 

Sehun and Baekhyun sat on the bench. Watching Sehun staring blankly into the air, Baekhyun opened his mouth. But, before he could ask anything, Sehun already cut him off.

"I know, i shouldn't be like this." Sehun started. "It's been a long time since the break up. It's been awhile since i debuted. It's been awhile since the incident. Everything makes sense i know." Sehun sighed. "I didn't.. know Mrs Kim would make me meet her through this project hyung."

"I knew that she would be the painter, i thought Mrs Kim would give me a list and i'll just buy it and i'll disappear again."

"I didn't know she'll be at the meeting too. Seeing her brought back memories."

"I didn't like it, she ignored me. She didn't even look me in the eye! She was so.. different"

"She was just.. blank. I couldn't.. I can't even express.." Sehun sighed and buried his face in his hands. "I really miss her hyung."

Baekhyun patted Sehun's back. 

"I don't want to lie to you.." Sehun turned. Baekhyun gave him a sad smile.

"I think she moved on."