Outing with hope

The boy that changed my life forever.

You walked down the busy myeongdong streets. Listening to your ipod and eating an ice cream, you looked around for a birthday gift for Jungkook. You stopped when you passed by a shoe store. "Will he like sneakers?" You tilted your head as you looked at the shelves. *gold fits Jungkook well.* You bit your ice cream and stared at all the shoes. You couldn't decide at all.

You took your phone out and dialled Rapmon's number. "Maybe oppa knows jungkook's shoe size." You waited as the phone rang. When Rapmon answered, he told you that he was busy, and you quickly apologised before ending the call. "Lets message Suga." You quickly typed a message. Instantly, Suga replied. "I don't know his shoe size, i'm sorry! T_T" You pouted and sighed.

"who else?" Your eyes lit up and you quickly dialled a number. "hoseok oppa!" 

The next thing you knew, you were at myeongdong station, waiting for J-HOPE. You knew that he was in practice, but he told you that it was okay, and that he'll rush over now. You looked around, searching for J-HOPE. Instead of seeing J-HOPE, all you saw were couples. Couples everywhere. You smiled when you saw a couple wearing cute matching clothes. "That's cute." 

"What's cute?" You jumped and turned around. J-HOPE was beaming at you. "annyeong!" He did a twist. You lightly slapped his shoulder. "You scared me!" He chuckled. "So what's cute?" You nodded over at the couple. "Don't you think that's cute? I haven't seen couples like them in a long while." J-HOPE secretly glanced at you.

*We could be like that someday.* You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and pulled him towards the shoe store. "lets go get him a present!" 

You and J-HOPE spent the next 5 hours, going in and out of stores, searching for the perfect gift for Jungkook. You had to admit, if J-HOPE didn't come with you, you might have ended up buying something that Jungkook wouldn't like. "He likes gold and white a lot." J-HOPE reached up and took a pair of sneakers. "He got his eyes on this since last year." J-HOPE grinned. "He'll love it!" You smiled and nodded. "Lets pay!"

After you paid for the shoes, J-HOPE and you continued to roam the streets. You were having so much fun with J-HOPE that you completely forgot about the time. You felt your pocket vibrating, and you fished your phone out. "hello?" J-HOPE looked at you with concerned eyes. "Yes mum i'm with hoseok oppa" He smiled when you said his name. "Yes mum I will!" You ended the call.

"Mum told me to tell you, "fighting!"" You raised your hands in the air. "I don't know why though?.." You stuck your bottom lip out. J-HOPE knew what your mum meant of course. He hid a grin. *Not yet, now's not the time* J-HOPE stopped outside a bubble tea store and looked at you. "Wanna get some?"

 

You waited for J-HOPE to bring you the drinks, you were sitting on the fourth floor. You looked around, admiring the pretty looking store. It was white, pictures of flowers were hung around the walls, you loved stores like this. When J-HOPE appeared at the stairs, you smiled and waved. He smiled back. "Sorry i couldn't wave." He held the drinks up. You laughed.

J-HOPE realised that this was the perfect chance, he could finally get to ask you about how you feel about Suga. 

"So.." You looked at him. "I was wondering.. Can i ask you a few questions?" You nodded. 

"What do you think of each member of BTS?" J-HOPE looked at you sincerely. "I kinda.. really wanna know." 

You tapped your chin lightly. "Taehyung's like a little brother i never had, he's like a happy pill. When he's there everything's in happy mood. Jimin has the cutest boyish grin i ever saw, but it doesn't affect me like how it affect his fangirls, he's like Taehyung, a little brother." J-HOPE nodded.

You continued.

"Rapmon and Jungkook, even thought kookie is younger than me, i really really like talking to them. They give me good advice and they taught me how to become a better person, how to move on, how to forget." You smiled. "You're 90% of the help though." J-HOPE grinned.

"Jin oppa.." You paused. "Jin oppa, takes care of me a lot. He makes sure i'm always safe. Always making sure i eat, making sure i drink water, making sure no one disturbs me, making sure i'm always happy." You smiled. "I like Jin oppa a lot, without him, BTS would be weird." You covered your mouth. "sorry."

J-HOPE shook his head. "Go on."

"Suga oppa.. He's a really nice guy. I knew that he was nice the first time i met him. He found out about my past and still, stayed by my side. I really like it when he cares about me. It's like i have a older brother. He and Jin are the same, older brothers!" You nodded. "Yeap brothers!" 

J-HOPE's heart was racing. "I'm next" You laughed.

"You're someone i love being with. When i'm with you, i'm always happy. I don't know why but out of all of BTS.." You blushed. "I like being with you the most." You looked away and tried to cover your red cheeks. J-HOPE's smile widen and he nodded. "I love being with you too." You peeked at him. "Really?"

J-HOPE nodded. "Of course." You smiled. "Thats good. You're the one i feel most comfortable with. Someone i really like spending time with. I.. Trust you alot." You smiled at him. "Thank you for being here with me." J-HOPE laughed. "silly, i was always there for you."

You didn't think much about his sentence but you smiled anyway. "Thankyou."

 

J-HOPE brought you home, making sure you reach the doorstep safely. "Goodnight, sleep tight!" You said to J-HOPE. The night has finally ended. "Close your eyes." J-HOPE told you. You tilted your head to the left. "My eyes?" He laughed and you closed your eyes. "why wha-"

The next thing you knew, J-HOPE was kissing your nose. Your eyes shot open and you touched your nose. "Wa?" Your cheeks were flaming red now. J-HOPE laughed and patted your head. "Goodnight princess." He turned and walked away. You stared at his disappearing figure. "Did.. Hoseok oppa.." After the shock passed, a huge smile crept onto your face.

"he kissed my nose." You bit your lip to prevent your smile to continue spreading. 

You went to bed happily that night.

J-HOPE rushed back to the company, apologising for skipping training for 6 hours. He looked at the clock and sighed. "Ending at 3am ." He looked at himself in the mirror. *at least i did what i always wanted to do* a small smile appeared on his face. He didn't care if he lacked sleep the next day anymore.

"I made myself clear tonight, that i like her, too." J-HOPE smiled at his reflection and continued his training.

 

You glanced at J-HOPE, who was resting his head on the table. "oppa? are you alright?" before he could reply, suga answered. "He missed practice for 6 hours last night, so he stayed up till 3." Your eyes widen and you looked at J-HOPE, who was staring at you tiredly. "He's always missing training for something none of us know of." Jin shrugged. "da na" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

"First time he skips on training." Rapmon said. "what do you even do?" Jungkook asked. J-HOPE just shrugged and continued staring at you.

You felt happy, that you were that special. But you, at the same time, felt bad.

You smiled at him and mouthed a sorry. 

He shook his head and mouthed back.

"It's okay princess, eat." 

You nodded and continued eating your lunch, laughing at the stupid jokes Suga was telling everyone.