Happy.

The boy that changed my life forever.

J-HOPE walked up and down the corridor. He couldn't believe what just happened. *I just confessed to her, she can't leave me like this.* He bit his finger nail and continued walking up and down. The nurse told him that you were fine but he obviously didn't want to leave until he saw you.

He sat outside the nurse's office, sighing. "I should have been the one protecting her." He closed his eyes and laid his head on his hands. 

You woke up with a splitting headache. You winced and sat up. The nurse ran up towards you and helped you. "Dear you're finally awake." She smiled warmly at you and you nodded. "Do you have any pain killers? My head is hurting." The nurse nodded and quickly grabbed some for you. "Thank you" You thanked her and ate the medicine. 

"I've never seen a guy throw a ball at a girl this hard before." The nurse shook her head. "You must have been really shocked. The impact made you knock out for five hours." Your eyes widen. "FIVE?! School ended already?" The nurse laughed and nodded. "Of course."

You quickly got off the bed and bowed. "Thank you for your help, i should go now!" The nurse waved. As you were leaving, "oh and there's your boyfriend outside waiting for you!" You turned. "boyfriend?" She laughed and went into the staff room.

You opened the door and looked around, there wasn't anyone there. "Who was she talking about?" You turned to leave when you noticed a sleeping figure. You bent down and realised it was non other than J-HOPE.

A smile crept up your face and you sighed softly. "Of course, my prince, who else." You muttered. J-HOPE stirred and his eyes opened. When he saw your face he immediately stood up. "~~~~~~!" He gave you a huge hug. You laughed at how worried he was.

"I'm fine silly." J-HOPE took a long look at you. "I'm glad you're fine." He hugged you again. This time, you put your arms around him and patted his back lightly. "Is school really over?" You asked. J-HOPE let go of you and showed you his watch. "yeap, 3 hours ago."

He held onto your hand and walked you to class to get your belongings. "and you waited outside and skipped class?" You asked. J-HOPE looked at you and nodded. "You're the only reason why i go to class anyway." He smiled cheekily at you and you laughed. "Of course~"

After the two of you got your things, J-HOPE sent you home. You were laughing happily at his jokes when you heard your name being called. You looked up and your smile left your face completely. "Sehun."

J-HOPE looked up and his smile too, faded.

 

Sehun waited outside your house, looking left, right, everywhere. He wanted to apologize for throwing the ball at you. He didn't expect such a cold greeting, and worse, he did not expect J-HOPE to be there. 

"I." He stuttered. "wa..wanted to apologize." Your eyes widen in shock. "APOLOGIZE? For something you did on purpose?" You scoffed. "Sehun, i do not accept your apology at all." Sehun was stunned. You were never this mean to anyone.

"The fact that you wanted to harm someone was wrong." You continued. "worse, someone i CARE for." You held onto J-HOPE's hand and walked pass Sehun. J-HOPE watched your expression, and he softly smiled.

*Thank you, for indirectly telling me that you care about me.*

You reached your door step and turned to J-HOPE. He smiled and patted your head. "Have a good rest, i'll see you tomorrow." You smiled and nodded. "Do well at practice, i want to see you dance too.. though.." You pouted. J-HOPE laughed and bent down. "See you" He kissed your nose again and turned to go. 

Sehun watched the interaction from afar and he clenched his fists tightly. "Damn idiot." He sulked away.

You headed up the stairs, went for a shower, before you plopped yourself on the bed. You turned off the lamp and sighed. "I should rest. Tomorrow's gonna be a better day."

You were about to fall asleep when your phone vibrated. You checked it and realised that it was a message from Taehyung.

"WHO DID WHAT NOW WHO HIT MY ~~~~~~ ARE YOU OK IS YOUR PRETTY HEAD OK?!?!?!?!?!?!"

You laughed. Another message came. 

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!" Suga also sent a message. You laughed again. "This boys are so cute." Another message came in. 

"You alright? I'm sorry i didn't know about it, i would have went to visit you at the nurse's office too..." Jin.

"Get well soon~~~~<3" Jimin.

"You have to get well soon or else no one will be there for me when i graduate T_T" Jungkook.

"I heard what happened, thats where hope went huh? haha. Get well soon girl, see you tomorrow! - Rap oppa" Rapmonster. 

You giggled. "I have such caring friends."

You turned over and closed your eyes when another message came in. You opened it and a huge smile appeared on your face.

 

"Sleep well, remember to eat painkillers tomorrow if your head hurts. Also, drink lots of water. I'll be there tomorrow at the same time. Goodnight my princess." 

That night, even though you had a rough and terrible day, you fell asleep with a smile plastered on your face.

 

===============

OH MY i'm really sorry T_T I was visiting korea and thailand so i didn't get to update!

I really am sorry T_T