Bubble Tea

The boy that changed my life forever.

Sehun watched you silently from the top of the road, you were running around the beach, trying your best to avoid Taehyung and Jimin. They had team up against you and were chasing you around the whole beach. "That was me and you last year." Sehun remembered clearly. He was the one chasing you, making you run away giggling like a little girl. He smiled at the memory.

You suddenly tripped and fell onto the sandy beach, Taehyung and Jimin stopped in their tracks in horror. Sehun watched as J-HOPE and Suga ran towards you,helping you up. He also saw Jin walking up towards Taehyung and Jimin, giving the two boys a whack on their head. He couldn't hear what he was saying but he was sure he was lecturing them for making you run too fast. Sehun watched as you ran up towards Jin and shook your head. "Ah, same old ~~~~~. Blaming yourself again."

Sehun remembered everything about you. How you would blame yourself whenever something bad happens. Even if it wasn't your fault, you will always end up blaming yourself. "I couldn't change him." "I didn't do well enough." "I should have tried harder." He remembered those words and he felt as if knives stabbed him in the heart. 

Sehun turned and walked back into the cafe, he stopped mid way when he noticed his cousin and Luhan smiling at each other, chatting happily. "Well at least one of us is happy." He turned away and walked to the bubble tea store he always visited when he comes to Busan.

 

After a long and tiring run, you collapsed beside Jin on the beach. He was sleeping with sunglasses on. You looked around and noticed that there were no other BTS members around. You poked him. "oppa" Jin turned his head slightly, but you couldn't see if he was looking at you or not, his sunglasses were in the way. "hmmm?"

"Can i ask you something?" Jin nodded and you continued. "Why do you only smile when you're with me and BTS?" Jin was glad that he had his sunglasses on. His eyes widen in shock. *She notices?* "I don't know. I only smile when i'm comfortable with people." You nodded slightly. "So oppa is comfortable with me." A smile appeared on your face. "thats good!"

Jin raised an eyebrow and the tips of his lips tilted up. *How adorable.*

You closed your eyes and sighed. "When oppa debuts, i'll be there watching you sing and dance, like all your other fans." This time, Jin sat up, pulled his sunglasses off, and stared directly at your face. "What did you just say? Debut? What?"

You smiled without opening your eyes. "relax. I know that you guys are trainees." You patted the sand. "Lie down oppa you don't have to be so shocked."

Jin laid back down on the sand, but didn't put his glasses back on. He was watching your facial expressions.

"I'm happy." You spoke. "That i gave up on the past. I gave up trying to avoid trainees. BTS are trainees but they aren't bad at all." You smiled happily. "I like being with you guys. I knew you guys were the right batch of friends.. You guys treat me really well." You opened your eyes and looked at Jin. "I'm sorry if i didn't tell you this earlier." 

Jin shook his head. "Go on." You looked back up at the blue skies.

"When i met Suga, he wasn't arrogant at all. Usually trainees and idols would be arrogant.. Taehyung's the cutest kid i ever met, Jimin too! Rapmon and Jin oppa gives me the feeling of big older brothers." You beamed. "I like older brothers. I don't have any." Jin raised an eyebrow. *I know that silly*

"Jungkook really makes me feel like a kid but i like being with him. and.. lastly.. hope oppa." Jin realised when you started talking about J-HOPE, a huge smile was plastered on your face.

"He told me about him being a trainee and BTS being trainees. He told me first, i didn't even ask him. I like how he doesn't lie to anyone.. He cares a lot about me too. He always walk me to class. He gets hit on the shoulders while protecting me from those fangirls." Jin nodded, *so this is what he does in the mornings*

"I'll tell you something you can never tell Taehyung or Suga okay?" You made Jin promise you. After he did, "whenever i am with hope oppa, i feel happy. I feel as if moving on was the right choice. I always stayed like a coward, by myself. When i met hope oppa, his presence made me think.. Hey, why don't you just forget about your stupid past? It's the past."

You laughed. "I don't regret anything." 

Jin wore his sunglasses and sighed. "Thank you for giving not only us a chance, but yourself, a chance too." You smiled and to your side. "I'll be your number one fangirl, don't forget me ever okay?" Jin smirked. "I won't, but you better be there at our debut." You giggled and rolled back on your back. "Of course."

Taehyung finally found you and jin, hiding at the corner of the beach. "THERE YOU ARE!" He laid down beside you and pouted. "I couldn't find you anywhere." You laughed and patted his head. "Lets just rest for awhile longer!"

Jin watched your smile. He didn't know why, but he liked it when he saw you smiling. *I must be crazy* He shook his head and closed his eyes.

 

After dinner, your parents decided to go shopping and Rapmonster and Suga headed back to the hotel first, they wanted to have a shower. Jimin and Taehyung were running about as usual, and Jin and Jungkook following them just in case anything happens.

J-HOPE was standing beside you. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked you. You shook your head. "I'm tired, i want to go back to my room." He nodded. "I'll walk you there." You smiled and linked arms with him. "ah wait!" You stopped. "lets get some bubble tea~"

You pulled J-HOPE all the way to the other end of the resort. "It's a small shop i always visit whenever i come here. I love it there!" You were smiling so happily that J-HOPE couldn't refuse you at all.

You brought him down a small alley and pointed at the bright store. "oppa there!" You two walked into the store with linked arms. "What do you want to get?" You asked him as you looked through the menu. 

"~~~~~~" You heard your name being called. You turned your head and your eyes widen in shock. "Sehun? What are you doing here?" J-HOPE turned and stared at Sehun. He unlinked your arms, and you turned and looked at him. Suddenly, you felt J-HOPE's arm slinging around your shoulder.

"I.." Sehun stuttered. "I always come here.. Don't you remember?" You bit your lip and looked away. "oppa lets get our drinks and go." You ordered and stood at the other end of the store. J-HOPE haven't let you go all this while. "Don't care about him, you must look at me." He whispered into your ears and you looked up at him.

He gave you a assuring smile and nod. You smiled back. "Yes sir!" You beamed.

Sehun was looking at the two of you. He couldn't stand J-HOPE at all. His arm was on your shoulder, holding you closely to him. "Your drinks are here!" You and J-HOPE got your drink and left the store. You didn't even turn back to look at Sehun. Sehun stood up and followed you out. "I should see if this is real or a fake relationship." Keeping a far enough distance he followed.

J-HOPE didn't let you go at all. You didn't know why, but you liked it. It felt different from when Suga did it to you. J-HOPE's felt warm and protective. You unconsciously moved closer to J-HOPE, who laughed. "are you cold?" You nodded. "a little." He pulled you closer and you blushed. Thankfully it was so dark, he couldn't see your face clearly. "I'll keep you warm." He smiled.

You two walked back to the resort. After reaching your room, he let you go. You felt sad, but you knew it was just a matter of time before you two needed to part ways. "So.. I'll see you tomorrow?" He said. You laughed. "of course!" He rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Right."

"Goodnight oppa." You held onto your bubble tea and shyly looked at J-HOPE. "Thank you for today." J-HOPE smiled and nodded. "No problem, my pleasure." He turned to go when he felt you holding onto his wrist. "oppa."

He turned and he felt you crashing onto him, hugging him tightly. "Hoseok oppa." J-HOPE was stunned. He never heard you call him by his real name before. He liked it veryvery much. "Thank you." You let go of him and ran into your room.

J-HOPE laughed and sighed happily. 

"you're welcome princess."