Finally.

The boy that changed my life forever.

You turned and hid your head under your pillow. You heard someone knocking your room door. You tried to ignore it, thinking it was room service. The knocking didn't stop at all after 10minutes, you grumbled and walked towards the door. Your eyes were still tightly shut. You opened it, "who" You said and looked at the ground, nodding off to sleep again. The person chuckled and turned you around, pushed you back to bed, where you fell back to sleep.

"She's so cute." Suga smiled and sat at your room's balcony. He turned his head and watched you hug your pillow, smiling happily to yourself. Suga smiled too and sighed. "Seeing her like this makes me like her more." He took his MP3 out and plugged it in, falling asleep on the bench without knowing.

After 2 hours, you finally woke up. You grabbed your phone and looked at the time. "omo it's 10am." You sat up and stretched. You remembered someone knocking your door this morning. "was it a dream?" You scratched your head and was about to enter the bathroom when you noticed someone at the balcony. You took the nearest object, which was a newpaper, and you walked up towards the figure slowly.

You wanted to hit the stranger but he turned and you saw the side of Suga's face. "Oh it's bear oppa!" You threw the newpaper on the floor and walked to the toilet to wash up. "I'll get ready first before he wakes up." You showered and changed. You walked out of the toilet, dressed in a simple white tee and pink skirt, and tapped Suga on the shoulder. "Oppa" You pulled his earpiece off and called into his ear. "Breakfast"

He opened his eyes and gave you a big gummy smile. "Goodmorning~" He held his hands out, "where's my morning hug!" You laughed and walked off. "hey" Suga pouted. You took your phone and sat on your bed. "Is everyone awake?" Suga shrugged. Rapmon and I went for a jog in the morning and i decided to come by." You threw a pillow at him. "I was sleeping." He threw it back. "I know, i saw." he laughed as you pouted.

Someone else knocked your door, and you looked at Suga. "Rapmon?" He shrugged. You walked over and opened the door. "Who is it?" You looked up and your eyes widen a little. "Sehun.." Suga heard his name and he stood up immediately, and walked towards the door. You were stunned, you didn't move. You couldn't even open or close the door. Suga lifted your hand away from the door knob and he opened the door wide. He stared at Sehun, who was now also staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked Sehun, obviously unhappy at his arrival. 

"I just need to talk to her. I promise i won't do anything i just need to clarify-" Suga shut Sehun up. "I don't think there's anything to say, she doesn't even want to talk to you." Sehun looked at you, hoping you'll say something. Instead, you looked away, trying to calm yourself down. *Don't break, ~~~~~~. Don't.* You walked back towards your bed and cuddled into the warm blankets.

"you slept here last night?" Sehun asked, obviously jealous. Suga noticed his change in tone and smirked. "what if i did?" Sehun curled his hands into a fist. "don't. agitate. me." Suga smirked and laughed. "I don't think i need to answer you. If you may." Suga was about to close the door when Sehun stopped it. "~~~~~." He called out to you. "I'll be at the usual place. I know you won't leave till tomorrow morning." You were listening, even if you didn't answer. "The same time, okay?"

Sehun sighed and walked away. Suga glared at him before he closed the door. "Why is he so persistent?" You shook your head. "He has always been like that after the break up." You smiled. "I don't need him now. I got oppas." Suga patted your head and pulled you out of bed. "JAAAAA, now lets go for breakie!" He hooked your arm and pulled you to the lobby. "YAH OPPA!" You laughed. Sehun turned and saw Suga pulling you away, he shook his head. "Suga is so stupid, doesn't he know that ~~~~~ doesn't like him that way?" Sehun rolled his eyes and left.

 

You looked around the cafe for the 100th time. "oppppppppa where's the others?" you asked. Your eyes scanning every corner of the room. Suga was too busy stuffing his face with food to answer. "oppa~" You whined. He looked at you and blinked. "I da na" He shrugged and continued eating. You pouted and took out your phone.

"hoseok oppa~" You messaged him. "Are you guys awake? We're at the cafe, come eat with us!" You sent the message. After 5 minutes you received a reply. "So thats where you are, i forgot i could message you @.@ i'll be there!" You smiled and stared at the entrance of the cafe. "What you staring at?" Suga turned and right on cue, J-HOPE and the rest of BTS walked in. "GOOD MORNING ~~~~~~!" Taehyung screamed and ran towards you, and hugged you. "Did you have a good night sleep?" You giggled and nodded.

"You left me in the room." Rapmon smacked Suga's shoulder. "Sorry, ladies are important." Suga smiled. You gave Jin a wave and scooted over so that J-HOPE could sit beside you. "Goodmorning princess." You laughed. "goodmorning to you too~" Jin raised an eyebrow and J-HOPE looked at him. "DON'T" He mouthed.

"Well your parents are already out and about, so we're free to do whatever we want." Rapmon said and stood up. "but first, food." He pointed and walked away. The rest of the BTS walked after him. "You're lucky you got here first, the good food are all gone." You laughed when you saw Suga finishing his food as fast as he could. 

"Taehyung might be younger than me but he will steal my food." Suga said and rubbed his tummy. "I'm so full!" You laughed. "I'll be back, i'll go get something to eat too." You stood up and ran towards the buffet table.

You took what you wanted and went back to sit down, the BTS boys were already eating. "There you are." J-HOPE smiled at you. He passed you a cup of banana milk. "Banana milk." You smiled. "Thanks! My favourite!" J-HOPE laughed. "I know."

Jin raised his eyebrow again and J-HOPE saw it, again. "stop being obvious." Jin mouthed to J-HOPE. 

"So, where do you guys wanna go?" You asked. Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other with a wide smile. Together, they chorused.

"SHOPPING!"

 

You, Suga, Rapmon and J-HOPE were walking at the back, staring at Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Jin, who were shopping happily at a clothing store. "I don't like shopping at all." Rapmon said. Jin held something out and called for Rapmon. "Oh god.." He sighed and walked over. "When Jin's shopping no one can stop him." Suga shook his head. 

"~~~~~!" Taehyung called you over. You walked up. "Whats up?" Taehyung pushed a dress towards you. "Try this on!" He pushed you into the changing room. "Wha? Wait what!" Before you could say anything, he slammed the door in your face. "What..." You sighed and had no other choice.

The 7 boys waited for you to come out. Taehyung impatiently knocked the door. "Are you done?" After 5 minutes, you stepped out. All 7 jaws dropped. You looked really good. Taehyung made you wear a baby pink dress with white snowflakes at the brim. "you..You" Jimin pointed. Jin whacked his head but didn't let his eyes leave you. "You look good!" Jungkook said and gave you a thumbs up. You began shy and covered your face.

"Stop guys!" Taehyung finally snapped out of it and pulled you to the cashier. The cashier was a guy and he too, stared. "How much?" Taehyung said and paid. "WHAT? NO MY CLOTHES!" You turned and wanted to run back to change but Jimin pulled you out of the shop. "the rest will take care of it. now lets go have fun!"

 

You spent the next five hours, running around, playing, eating, taking pictures, and finally you were tired and worned out. You headed back to the hotel first, saying that you needed to change. You told the boys to meet you for dinner at 8. It was 730 now, and you knew you had something to do. You took your bag and left the hotel room. 

You walked down the stony path, leading you out of the resort, up a flight of stairs. You walked and walked. You finally reached the top. You turned left and walked towards the end of the path. Sitting there by the swing, was Sehun. You bit your lip and turned away. "No. You need to do this." You told yourself and turned back to Sehun.

"Sehun." You called. Sehun perked up and turned around quickly. He smiled. "You came." You nodded and walked towards him. You sat down beside him on the swing.

"I want to tell you so much i-" Sehun's words got cut off. You put your hand down and sighed. "I'm here because i want to tell you something. I'm not here to listen to you.

Sehun didn't feel good. "what.. what is it?"

You took a deep breathe and sighed.

"Oh Sehun, i don't like you anymore. I've moved on. I found good friends, my life's better, and someone.." You looked at him in the eye. "replaced you in here." You pointed at your chest. "I liked you, a lot. Nothing could make me forget you, but now, someone finally did it." You gave him a small sad smile before standing up.

"I'm sorry, but i found someone i really like. Please.." You walked away.

 

"leave me alone.." you whispered and left Sehun, who was sitting there, shocked, tears rolling down his cheeks.