Truth of the past

The boy that changed my life forever.

Baekhyun listened as Sehun complained, rumbled on about how he missed you. Baekhyun knew that the Sehun infront of him wasn't acting, it was real. He was really upset. But, Baekhyun also knew, that Sehun was lying. Baekhyun has been Sehun's best friend for the past 7 years, he could tell when something was amidst.

He patted Sehun's shoulder without saying another word before he walked off on his own. Sehun looked up at Baekhyun and wiped his tears away. "Hyung just left?" Sehun didn't know what was Baekhyun going to do. "Whatever." He clicked the home button and his phone lit up. A picture of you and him appeared.

Baekhyun headed all the way to TNT cafe, he knew that you worked there and he also knew that when you were alone, it was easier to talk to you. You and Baekhyun weren't the closest in the past, but he knew that when you had problems, you would either look for Suho, or him. 

What actually happened that day wasn't... the best day to ask if you were alright, and after that day, no one approached you at all. Not even Suho. He knew that you needed time to cool off, and think. But after a year, everyone gave up on you.

You were down right different.

Baekhyun couldn't take it whenever Sehun lies. He makes the story seem like he's the victim. Baekhyun however, knew that this time, it was YOU who were the victim. 

You were just too nice.. soft hearted. You wouldn't scream at Sehun for no reason.

Baekhyun pushed the door open and scanned the cafe quickly. He heard your voice as you welcomed him into the cafe. He turned and realised that your back was facing him. "No wonder she welcomed me." He walked towards you and tapped your shoulder.

"~~~~~~." 

He felt as your body froze. You turned, slowly, and met eyes with Baekhyun. "Baek..oppa?" You called, your voice shaking slightly. You were shocked. After the incident a year ago, Baekhyun hasn't spoken to you at all. Why the sudden change?

"We need to talk, i know i haven't been talking to you, but i really really need to talk to you, now." He held your hand and pulled you out of the cafe. "Wait what no!"

You tried to break free but Baekhyun's grip was too strong.

You eventually gave in and followed Baekhyun to the nearby park. 

 

You waited as Baekhyun headed to buy you guys some ice cream. Baekhyun knew that you had a soft spot for coffee ice cream. You smiled when he came back with the ice cream cones. "Thank you oppa~" You said with a smile on your face.

Baekhyun grinned. "I missed your smile." You turned and your smile vanished. Baekhyun cleared his throat and rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Well i really wanted to talk to you because, i.." He started. You stared. He looked up and looked away. "I wanted to know what happened that night."

Your hands started to shake, and you accidentally dropped your ice cream cone. Baekhyun immediately took out tissue and wiped your shoes. "Silly girl, your shoes are dirty."

You stared as he wiped your shoes, making sure no ice cream was left.

"Baek oppa.." 

He smiled and patted your head. "I missed you little one." Your eyes started to form tears. You missed Baekhyun too. He was like a older brother, the one that takes good care of you, helping you when you need help.. Everything came back in a wooooosh.

You sniffed and Baekhyun patted your head again. "Tell me?"

You looked up. "He told me i was stupid."

 

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

 

Sehun held on to your wrist tightly. You struggled to let go. "Come on baby don't be mad." You pushed him off.

He was smirking.

"Your girlfriend skipped everything just to make you happy and all you do is cheat on her?"

You said, as angry tears slid down your cheeks. 

He tilted your head slightly, and a playboy smirk appeared on his lips.

"You know i only love you, i was just playing around, we didn't even do anything yet!"

You slapped his hand away. "Yet?"

"I care, about you, more than anything in this whole world. All you do is play with me." 

"I love you. Don't i?" Sehun tried to hug you. "NO!" You screamed.

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" You screamed so loudly you were sure the whole neighbourhood could hear your hurtful words.

"you can go back to Sera." You said and turned away.

Before you left, you were sure, you heard Sehun saying.

"She's prettier anyway."

 

 

You gave Baekhyun a smile and wiped your tears away. "I'm happier now though, oppa." You looked at the kids playing at the swings. "I made new friends."

"BTS?" Baekhyun asked. You nodded. "Suga and I are really close to each other. He really treats me well, like how you treat me."

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. *Does she not know he has a crush on her?*

"and.." You played with your fingers. Baekhyun noticed. He knew you were nervous and confused now.

"Hoseok's a really nice guy too, we just met but he treats me well too." A smile threatened to appear on your face.

Baekhyun knew that look. He knew it all too well.

You had that look too when you first fell in love with Sehun.

"Does J-HOPE treat you better or the same as Suga?" He asked, cautiously. You looked up and sighed. "They're both nice. All of them are nice in fact."

Baekhyun nodded. *Maybe i should pay BTS a visit soon.*

"Well, i need to go back to work." You said and gave Baekhyun a hug. "Thank you for coming back, i missed you."

Baekhyun hugged you back and a smile appeared on his face. 

"I've missed you too. I'm sorry i took so long."