Day 1 with J-HOPE

The boy that changed my life forever.

Break time came and as usual, fangirls ran out of the class. Your teacher gave up trying to call them back and just left the classroom too. You took your stuff and headed towards your locker. You opened it and a tinkling feeling appeared in your stomach. A note, a Rose, banana milk. You took it and slammed your locker shut, before heading to your favourite spot at the Gardens.

You were staring blankly at the unopened note and banana milk when someone bumped into you. You dropped the note and banana milk. "I'm sorry!" You recognised that voice and looked up. "J-HOPE?" He held his hand out and you took it. He pulled you up and dusted your knees. "I'm sorry i wasn't watching where i was going." You smiled. "It's okay!"

J-HOPE reached down to grab the banana milk at the same time you reached down to grab his notes. You took a look at the notes and you noticed something familiar about it. "Oh my god." You said and looked at J-HOPE. He looked at you with an eyebrow raised. "You study geography?" He chuckled and headed you the banana milk and note. "Yeap and i hate every second of it."

You laughed and took your stuff. "Thanks." J-HOPE smiled. "Don't mention it!"

He was about to walk away when he realised that his notes were still in your hands. You were staring really hard at it. "Do you happen to know how to do all this?" You nodded. "Geog's my second best subject." You looked at him, "do you want my help?"

The next thing you knew, you and J-HOPE were spending the whole break together.

You taught him about rivers and coasts, and he was trying his best to understand everything you say. You found out that J-HOPE was a really nice guy. You wondered why you never talked to him before.

As he did the last question of his worksheet, you stared at his face. 

He had high cheekbones, making him look really cute. His hair made him look cool and handsome, his smile was just, amazing. You couldn't stop staring at him whenever he smiled.

His smile was mesmorizing. You didn't know what was wrong with you, but you felt a small connection with J-HOPE.

Maybe he would be your future best friend? You didn't really know and couldn't actually tell either.

"There that's the last of it!" He said happily as he ended his answer. "Thank you teacher~" You laughed and patted his head. "that was fun."

J-HOPE raised an eyebrow at you. "What?" You asked with your hand still on his head.

He reached up and grabbed your hand. Your eyes widen a little. For the first time in a long time, a tinkling feeling appeared at the pit of your stomach.

It never happened when Suga and you had contact.

Or Taehyung.

The only other thing that made you all tinkly is the notes, and last time.. Sehun.

J-HOPE did not let go of your hand as he placed it on the table. "Are you alright?" You cleared your throat and nodded and pulled your hand back. "I'm fine!"

Giving you a smile, he closed his textbook and looked you in the eyes.

"I know we just, officially, met but i got to tell you something." You noticed his eyes were sincere.

"What is it?"

 

He loved your smile. When he saw you smiling, he smiles too.

When he saw your eyes widen in shock, he thought it was over.

But no. He was so wrong.

He watched as your facial expressions changed. From shock, to confusion, to normal.

"I think.. that.. being friends with you will be good." You smiled at J-HOPE.

J-HOPE has just confessed that he was an trainee, an idol to be.

But you, accepted him. Just like that.

Was something wrong with you today?

J-HOPE also told you, that all of his friends were trainees. Instead of pushing him and asking him to leave, you nodded your head. 

 

"Thank you for not lying to me like the rest of them did." You whispered. J-HOPE and you stared at each other.

Both of you had smiles on your faces.

He smiled. *It worked*