The past with Sehun

The boy that changed my life forever.

Sehun watched as you happily bounced up and down beside J-HOPE, who was trying his best not to laugh out loud. He hasn't seen you this happy in ages. The last time he saw you smiling that wide, was when you two were together. "She only smiles like that when she's in love with someone." Sehun mumbled to himself. 

He could tell that you were warming up to J-HOPE, and fast. He knew that you don't open up easily. What makes J-HOPE so special? Why did you open up to him? Sehun knew that he took the longest time, trying to make you open up to him. What did J-HOPE do, to make you trust him so fast? Sehun knew that your friendship with J-HOPE was recent, he never seen you talking to him before.

You walked passed Sehun and his friends. Sehun noticed how your eyes seemed to be glued to J-HOPE's face. 

"Yeah i think so too, my parents would love to meet you." Sehun picked up your sentence as you walked by. He was shocked. Meeting your parents? Sehun only met your parents ONCE, and that was when the two of you dated.

He knew that you hated it when people that weren't close to you wanted to meet your family. You didn't like them poking their noses into your business and family life.

J-HOPE isn't close to you, but you want him to meet your family? Is something wrong here?

Sehun clenched his fist tightly. He was so angry. He turned and punched the wall. "URGH!" He screamed. His friends and all the fangirls quieten down and stared at Sehun like he was crazy. 

He punched the wall three more times and stopped when he noticed his hands were bleeding. He turned and realised that you and J-HOPE were already gone.

"." He muttered and walked away. 

Not bothering about his friends who were calling him, he headed to the washroom, to wash his bloody fists.

 

Baekhyun followed Sehun quietly and watched from the toilet door. Sehun was staring blankly at his fist, running water over it. Baekhyun knew it was hurting, but Sehun doesn't seem to feel the pain.

His heart was aching and it was controlling his mind.

"Sehun ah." Baekhyun called. Sehun turned and Baekhyun saw tears in his eyes. "Sehun.." Baekhyun walked up to his best friend and gave him a hug. "What happened?"

Sehun pushed Baekhyun away and turned off the tap. "I.. miss her, hyung."

Baekhyun looked at Sehun. The once bubbly best friend was gone. He completely changed. From happy, smiling boy, to sad, expressionless, emotional. 

"Come on.. You really need to tell me what happened."

Baekhyun and Sehun walked to their private training room. "Now tell me." Baekhyun said. Sehun sighed.

 

A YEAR AGO.

You were sitting at the school's library, enjoying your cup of hazelnut latte, while reading your favourite book. Suddenly, someone covered your eyes. "Guess who~" Sehun cooed. You smiled and held onto his hands. "Oppa you're here!"

Sehun kissed your cheek and you blushed. "YAH!" Sehun laughed and took your hand. "Come on, we need to go before the bubble tea store closes." You laughed as Sehun pulled you out of school.

You and Sehun were the cutest and happiest couple of SOPA. Every girl was envious of you. You have the kindest heart in the entire world, no matter how bad something gets, nothing can make you upset. You always had a positive mindset.

That was what caught Sehun's attention. He had dated many girls, and for the first time, he fell so deeply in love with someone. He never knew that he could love someone so much.

You knew about Sehun's playboy ways, yet, you gave him a chance. You knew that you could change him. You knew that he loves you alot. If he didn't, why would he chase you for so long? You never gave him false hope, when you said no the first few times, you thought he would give up, and go on to another, but no. 

The more you said no, the more Sehun changed, the more you liked him.

Finally after a year of chasing, you and Sehun got together. Everyone knew that because of you, Sehun's playboy ways were gone. Everyone was happy. His friends were happy, you were happy, his family loved you.

Also.

You watched as Sehun trained, you were proud that your boyfriend got into a well known company.

One of the best even.

Everything was perfect, life was good. Well.. Until..

 

"Sehun ah." Baekhyun tried his best to hold on to Sehun. "Aw hyung! Come on, she wouldn't find out." Sehun laughed and headed over to the other practice room in SM entertainment. Baekhyun sighed and watched as Sehun held onto Sera's waist. Sera's a female trainee of SM too. Sehun knew that you couldn't come into the building, only trainees and idols of SM were allowed in.

Baekhyun watched as Sehun flirted with Sera, who also flirted back. *What the heck is wrong with Sehun.*

"It's my birthday today, celebrate it with me noona?" Sehun whispered into Sera's ear. She giggled and nodded. Giving Sehun a kiss on the cheek, Sera told Sehun she'll meet him after practice.

Sehun happily walked over to Baekhyun and sat down, taking his phone out. "Ah ~~~~~, poor baby has to work overtime.." Sehun pouted. Baekhyun glared at Sehun.

"What the hell man?"

Sehun turned. "What?"

Baekhyun folded his arms. "I don't know.. YOU? Flirting with Sera when you have a girlfriend." Sehun laughed. "You know that i love ~~~~~ and only her. I'm not going to hurt her. I'm just playing with Sera. You know that i don't like her that way. I'm going to be bored anyway, since ~~~~~'s working overtime."

Baekhyun shook his head. "I really have a bad feeling this time." Sehun rolled his eyes. "You always say that, and in the end i end up fine and well."

 

You and Suho were at the dorm, preparing all of Sehun's birthday supplies. "Well, i think thats it!" Suho clapped as you put on a party hat.

"Do you think he'll like it?" You asked Suho with sparkling eyes. Suho gave you a gentle smile. "Why wouldn't he like it? You're his girlfriend."

You looked at the floor. "I'm not the best. I'm not as pretty as your trainee friends, i saw them once.. They didn't like me that much."

Suho, who was like an older brother to you, patted your shoulder. "You, are wrong."

"They are pretty, but their hearts aren't. I see them too much, they can't act all innocent infront of me."

"You're a really kind girl, many people like that about you. You know that don't you?" Suho smiled when he saw you looking back up. "You're someone that i know Sehun will never want to lose. He wouldn't do anything stupid."

You smile. "I know he won't."

Well, you were wrong.

Baekhyun followed Sehun and Sera back to the dorm. Watching as the two hugged each other, Baekhyun wanted to gag. "Sera's disgusting." He mumbled.

Sehun reached for his phone. Sera however, snatched it away. "Attention here lil' boy." She stuffed his phone into her pocket.

Sehun smiled and brought his attention back to Sera. Baekhyun shook his head. He knew something was definitely wrong. He didn't know what but he was sure.

When they were nearing their dorm, Baekhyun spotted a familiar pair of shoes hidden at the corner, no one would have noticed unless they were as bored as Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's eyes widen in shock. "~~~~~~'s here?!"

Before he could do anything, Sehun was already opening the door. "SEHUN WAIT!"

 

The door opened, Sehun's arm around his waist, ~~~~~~ and the rest of EXO screaming surprise. 5 seconds later, ~~~~~ dropped Sehun's birthday cake onto the ground.

Tears forming, she took off her party hat. Everyone was shocked. 

~~~~~ walked towards Sehun, and Sera, who was glaring at her, and muttered a happy birthday, before she pushed past him and ran away.

"stupid girl, thinking Sehun will like someone like you?" Sera smirked. Sehun however, let go of Sera and ran after you.

Baekhyun watched from afar, as Sehun got slapped on his face. On his birthday. By his girlfriend.

"I never want to see you again!" You screamed and walked away.

 

From that day onwards, you told yourself, never, ever like another trainee, you'll end up like how you were a year ago.

Thats why you never liked an idol group, you were afraid.

That something like that will happen again.

 

 

Sehun cried. "She told me that i was a liar, a play boy at heart. Before she screamed that she didn't want to see me again."

Baekhyun didn't know that. He couldn't hear what was going on that night.

"she told me.." Sehun wiped his eyes. "that because of me, she'll never trust anyone again."

Thats why ~~~~~~ changed so much, from friendly to cold.

"Everyone noticed." Sehun continued. "Her change."

"she wasn't speaking to anyone. She ignored everyone. Because of me."

"I didn't know.. I.. I mean i was just playing around.. You know that." "You know i loved her alot."

Baekhyun patted his best friend's back.

"~~~~~ is the love of my life. Sera was nothing. I was just playing around because ~~~~~~ said she wasn't free. I didn't want to be alone on my birthday."

Baekhyun wanted to smack his head. "Are you that dense?"

"What made you think ~~~~~~ would give up her boyfriend for work?" 

Sehun looked at Baekhyun with sad eyes.

"Thats why i'm an idiot."

 

Sehun stared at his phone. It was the last picture you and him took together.

"i miss her hyung. i want her back"