Wishing well.

The boy that changed my life forever.

The peace was broken when you heard Taehyung's voice for afar, you knew he would come running up towards you again, and to avoid falling off the huge rock, you and J-HOPE quickly hopped off. "THERE YOU ARE!" He crashed into you and the force was too great that both of you ended up in the water. "YAH KIM TAE HYUNG!" Suga screamed and ran towards the two of you. "You alright?" He asked you, concern filled his face. 

You and Taehyung exchanged glances and smirked. "whats going" before Suga knew it, the two of you pulled him down and he was wet himself. "YAH THAT'S NOT NICE!" You hi-5ed Taehyung and quickly ran away. "Come back here!" Suga stood up and ran towards you. You hid behind Jin's back and stuck your tongue out at Suga. "mehrong." He folded his arms and pretended to be angry. You giggled and looked up at Jin.

He shook his head in amusement but smiled. "Why are my friends like this." You laughed and pushed his back playfully. "You love us, too bad." You ran off and headed towards Taehyung and Jimin, who were having a splashing war.

You joined in and the two boys were soon teaming up against you. "THATS NOT FAIR!" You shouted and blocked the water from your face. Suddenly, you felt nothing. You peeked through your fingers and saw J-HOPE infront of you. "oppa you're getting wet." You tried to pull him away but he stood there, not moving. "lets get them together, shall we?" He held his hand out. You beamed and nodded.

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other. "uh oh" You and J-HOPE started splashing at them with full force. "I'M SORRY FORGIVE ME!" Taehyung said and ran off, leaving Jimin alone in the war. "YAH KIM TAE HYUNG COME BACK HERE!" You and J-HOPE laughed and stopped splashing. "How could you guys do this to me." Jimin pouted. You laughed. "We're sorry~"

The rest of the guys sat on the beach chairs, laughing at your childishness and of course their very own group mate's childishness. "Jungkook ah you're lucky you're not like that." Jungkook laughed. "If i was like that BTS would have crumbled and fall." Jin whacked his head. "BTS won't ever crumble and fall." Rapmon laughed. 

"Look at J-HOPE. He's smiling." Jin and Jungkook turned their hands and faced you and J-HOPE. "I've haven't seen him smile like that before." Jin tapped his chin. "He looks like he's in love." 

Rapmon, Jin, and Jungkook's eyes widen and they looked at each other. "NO WAY." They turned back to J-HOPE and shook their heads. "That's impossible." 

"He's too in love with that mysterious girl he buys banana milk and roses for to like ~~~~~ anyway." Jungkook shrugged and wore his sunglasses. "Yeah, that girl no one knows of." Rapmon nodded. "I almost forgot about her." 

Jin however, didn't think that way. *I should observe more.*

"Plus i doubt Suga and J-HOPE will fight for the same girl." Jin's eyes widen slightly. "WHAT?!" Jungkook laughed. "Hyung doesn't know? Suga likes ~~~~~~. I mean look." Jungkook pointed at Suga, who was infront of you, patting your head with a huge grin on his face. "He hasn't been that happy in ages, after you know." 

"and he actually acts rather obviously. The indirect kiss thing between ~~~~~~ and J-HOPE shook him a little, he was pissed and jealous." Rapmon chuckled. "But we told him to chill since J-HOPE already likes someone else."

Jin turned his attention back to Suga, and he sighed. *If J-HOPE really likes ~~~~~, things are going to be soooo complicated.*

You sat on the sand and smiled happily as you watched Taehyung and Jimin running after each other, Suga and J-HOPE were swimming, and you turned and gave Rapmon, Jin and Jungkook a wave. You smiled when they waved back and sighed. You lay on the sand and looked up at the clear blue skies.

"It's been awhile since i came here." 

 

Your parents were wandering around Busan, finding a small cafe to relax at. They knew that you would be fine alone since you had BTS with you. "It's been awhile since we came here honey." Your dad said. Your mum nodded and sighed happily. "The last time we came here, baekhyun and sehun were with us, remember?" Your dad nodded.

"It was a fun trip.. I can't believe how much Sehun hurt our little angel." Your dad shook your head in disappointment. The waitress came and took orders. "At least ~~~~~'s fine now with J-HOPE." Your mum smiled. "I think i like him." Your dad nodded in approval.

"He's a nice guy, talented and smart too. He's a year older than ~~~~~ am i right?" Your mum nodded. "Well what can i say, this is a perfect chance for our little girl to finally be happy again."

 

After 2 hours of non stop playing in the water, J-HOPE and Suga called you, Taehyung and Jimin out. "It's late and your parents want us for dinner." Rapmon shouted across the beach. "Aish i was winning." Taehyung pouted. Jimin socked him in the arm. "Loser for life." and he ran towards Jin. "YAH" Taehyung chased after Jimin.

You couldn't help but laugh at Taehyung. You didn't know that he had so much cuteness in him. He was chic looking, an ulzzang. You heard that many girls were in love with him. You couldn't deny the fact that he was handsome. His voice was manly too, but his attitude was just the opposite of everything you just described.

"Has Taehyung always been like this?" You looked at J-HOPE. He looked down and nodded slightly. "I don't know if he is lying about his age to be honest." You giggled and J-HOPE grinned. Suga popped up beside you and slung an arm around your shoulder.

"I'm hungry." You pushed his hand off. "i'm hungry too." He pouted and you pinched his cheek. "Aigoooo is our bear hungry?" Suga stopped walking and stared at you. "Did you say bear?" You nodded and hooked your arms around J-HOPE's. "Lets leave the bear and go." Suga watched you walk away and he quickly ran up to you. "wait for the bear!!!"

You and J-HOPE looked at each other and laughed.

 

After returning to the resorts, Rapmon instructed everyone to have a quick shower and to meet back at the lobby in 20minutes. You headed to your room and quickly started preparing for dinner.

You showered and changed into a pink dress. You looked at the time. "I bet they'll be late. There's 7 of them and one of me." You took your phone and room key and headed out of your room. You walked to the lobby and looked around. Yeap you were right, no one was there. "I knew it." 

You looked to your left and saw a pathway leading out to the resort's garden. You decided to go there for a little while. "fresh air for fresh air!" You walked towards the gardens.

On your left, flowers, on your right, flowers. It was the perfect place for you. You loved the outdoors so much. You took a few photos of the flowers and walked deeper into the garden.

You reached the water fountain and sat down beside it. You touched the water and smiled. "The wishing well." You remembered the past with Sehun and Baekhyun, coming here to wish for the best in the future.

"My wish didn't come true though.." You thought sadly. "What wish?" You jolted up in surprise. "Suga oppa." Suga gave you a huge smile and sat down beside you. "So what wish did you wish for last year?" You bit your lip.

"I.. wished for Sehun to be the way he was and not cheat on anyone anymore.. and to stop being a player." You laughed softly. "it didn't work though, he still was."

Suga cupped your face and made you look at him directly in the eyes.

"~~~~~~. Your wish didn't come true because he didn't try hard enough." You blinked. "You know that he was a player, and i'm sorry to say this, but people will only change if they want to, and set their mind to. Sehun didn't change because he never wanted to." 

Your eyes showed sadness but you smiled at him. "You're right."

You took a coin out of your pocket and wished. You closed your eyes tightly and started murmuring to yourself. Suga watched you quietly.

You threw the coin into the fountain and gave Suga a bright smile. 

"Come on, lets go before Rapmon scolds us." You walked back towards the lobby.

Suga turned his head slightly, looking at the coin. "what did you wish for?" he thought.