BBQ PARTY!

The boy that changed my life forever.

You stared at your room wall. Thoughts of J-HOPE filled your mind. You didn't know what to do. Whenever you were with him, you knew that you became the bubbly girl you once was before. You are all smiles, everything postive, and the girl that everyone missed. 

But now, you wanted to know, why and how does J-HOPE make you so happy. He was just a friend, that you just met, who happened to be nice, and well, he was a trainee. You loathed trainees and idols.. But why are you accepting J-HOPE?

You looked at your toy bunny, and shook it slightly. "Mr. Bunny, we've been together through thick and thin, through the break ups and the hardships. Is it time for me to be happy again?" You stared at your bunny and sighed. "Yes it's time for you to be happy again."

You got a shock and turned to see your mum standing at the doorway. "Hey mum." You sat up and your mum walked over to your bed. Sitting down on the edge, she patted your hand lightly. "Gonna tell mama whats going on?" You laughed and sighed. 

"You know after Sehun.. I never had another crush on anyone." You played with your fingers. "I never made any friends with anyone from school because sooner or later they'll debut anyway, and what if they're like Sehun? Using me and throwing me away when they get famous. It was just too scary, and hurtful to go through again, you know all of this already."

Your mum nodded. "but this time." you whispered "i might some good guys and they are all really nice. They treat me well, all of them, and one of them told me that he's a trainee, on the very first day we met. Usually they don't say anything till i ask. But he told me."

"We spent alot of time together for the past weeks and recently i started realising that everytime i'm with him, i'm all smiles again. Mum it's just weird! I haven't been this happy in a long while. I miss this feeling really.."

"I also managed to talk to Baekhyun again and we became friends again, secretly, though, i don't want to be friends with that jerk Sehun anymore."

Your mum smiled and you sighed. "I don't know mum. I'm confused. He really really makes me happy."

"Well, why don't you let us meet him?" You looked up and you saw your mum's smile, assuring you that it's the right decision.

"We met Sehun but we didn't know the entertainment world would change him that much." Your mum hugged you. "I'm sorry darling." You cuddled and hugged your mum's waist.

"But i think you should let dad and i meet your new friends. It's been awhile since we had a nice BBQ party anyway. Invite them over!" 

You looked up. "I won't tell you who he is, you have to guess yourself, okay?" Your mum nodded. "I'm your mum. I will know."

 

Three days after that night with your mum, you invited BTS over to your house for dinner. "A BBQ PARTY?!!!? YAYAYAYAYAY FOOD!!!" Taehyung and Jimin were jumping up and down, running as fast as they can to your house. "They don't even know where it is." Jin rolled his eyes.

You stopped at your house gate and called out to the two who were nearly at the end of the street.

"If you don't come you'll get no food!~" The minute they heard your voice, they turned and sprinted back towards you and the rest of the boys. You all laughed and you entered your gate.

You took off your shoes and opened your front door. "Mum dad i'm home!" You called. You turned and saw that BTS were, well, nervous. "Guys, be normal, my parents happen to be cool, well, they're weird, but they aren't strict and all. You'll like my dad too!"

"~~~~~~" You turned and you hugged your parents. "Mum Dad, meet my friends."

"Hello sir, i'm Namjoon, this is Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook." Each of them bowed respectfully. Your mum nodded and smiled at them. "Nice to meet you boys, i heard from ~~~~~~ that you just became friends with her?"

Each of them nodded. Your dad laughed and slung an arm around Namjoon. "Well Namjoon, lets go get some drinks!"

Your dad pulled Rapmon to the kitchen, asking him about himself, and you noticed the other boys standing there awkwardly. Before you could open your mouth, your mum called out to them.

"Come on guys, i need some help with the BBQ, wanna help me?"

You smiled when Taehyung and Jimin ran after your mum with Jungkook following them behind. The two that were left were Suga and J-HOPE. They stood there and stared at you. "I'll be in my room, bathe and stuff. See you guys later?"

The two nodded and you went up to your room.

 

You came down and saw how well your parents and the boys were conversing with each other. Your mum was talking to J-HOPE and Suga while Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were cooking. Your dad was talking to Rapmon and Jin about golf.

A smile crept up your face. *I really like this.* Suga turned and he spotted you. "~~~~~~!" You turned and waved. "Come on, lets eat!" Your mum called.

Finally sitting together, you sat in between Suga and J-HOPE, infront of you were your parents and the other boys crowded around the table. "Thank you for the food!" The boys chorused. Your family laughed and your dad clapped his hands. "come on dig in!"

The boys were focused on the food, except J-HOPE though. He would eat a little and when he noticed that you had nothing on your plate, he would immediately fill it up with some meat. You smiled and  thanked him.

Your parents were laughing at a funny story Suga was telling them. You felt relieved, you could see your parents really liked BTS. Suddenly, you felt someone poking your sides. You turned and noticed J-HOPE pointing at something under the table. You looked down and read the message he typed on his phone.

"Thank you for inviting me today, i know this is a weird way to say thank you, but i didn't get to thank you in school."

You smiled and beamed at J-HOPE. "You're welcome, oppa."

J-HOPE's eyes widen, his jaw dropped, and he nearly dropped his spoon. "Oppa?" He whispered, only you could her what he said. You nodded. "You're my oppa."

He smiled at you and you smiled at him, not noticing how your parents were staring at the two of you.

Your parents exchanged glances and they knew, that the one you were smiling at was the one that has been making their daughter happy after all this time.

"We should tell her to bring him out with us someday." Your dad whispered. "I talked to him just now, he's a nice guy, i know it."

Your mum nodded.

"We shall."