End of the trip!

The boy that changed my life forever.

You looked at the sea for the last time, everyone was packing up and getting ready to go back home. You glanced at the clock. Noticing you had half an hour left, you quickly took your phone and bag and ran out of your room. You ran down the path that lead you to the swings, the place you loved to go with Sehun in the past. 

You reached the top of the hill. You walked slowly to the swings, hoping that Sehun wasn't there. Luckily, he wasn't. You sat down and sighed happily. You looked at the breath taking scenery infront of you You took your phone out and took a picture. "The grass is greener than ever." You looked at the hills, the horses and the goats that were roaming freely at the bottom of the hill, and a smile crept up your face.

You didn't know how long you spent staring at them because the next thing you knew, someone was patting you on the shoulder. You turned and Jin smiled at you. "So there you are." You quickly stood up and checked your phone. "Oh my did i make you guys wait i'm sorry!" You covered your face. Jin laughed and patted your head lightly. You looked at him. "You didn't silly, lets go." He held his hand out and you took it. You and Jin walked down the hill slowly and carefully, Jin of course, making sure you didn't fall.

You reached the lobby and you saw your parents checking out, Taehyung and Jimin were gobbling food down, Rapmon and Suga were sleeping, leaning on each other, Jungkook was playing with his phone and J-HOPE was staring out the window. You walked up towards them. Jungkook looked up from his phone and his eyes widen when he saw Jin holding your hand. "WHAT!" 

His scream made everyone in the lobby turn, and it also woke Rapmon and Suga up. Everyone stared at Jungkook. "yah whats wrong with you!" Suga asked, obviously annoyed that someone woke him up. Jungkook pointed at you and Jin's hands. Everyone turned and their eyes widen in shock. They looked at Jin, then at you, then back at jin, then back at your hands.

You giggled and looked up at Jin, who was grinning goofily at you. "Are.. you two.. dating?!" Taehyung stood up and walked towards you. "WHY DON'T YOU DATE ME!" Taehyung pulled Jin's hand off yours and hugged you, making sure he was in between you and Jin. "She is mine hyung and you can go away now." Taehyung pouted when Jin whacked him hard on the back. "Yah."

J-HOPE looked at you and you smiled at him. "We're not dating" You mouthed. J-HOPE's lips curled up and he nodded before he continued watching his friends going crazy over something that wasn't even true.

"NO YOU SHOULD DATE ME!" Suga said and pulled you away from Taehyung. "I know you more." Jungkook watched as Taehyung and Suga stared at each other. "You.. two.. like.. her too?" Suga looked at Jungkook, shocked. He quickly let go of your arm and cleared his throat. He looked away. Taehyung stuck his tongue out and held onto you like a koala bear. "No but i like her enough." You laughed and got out of Taehyung's embrace.

"So you're dating?" Rapmon asked Jin. Jin shrugged. "You think?" You shook your head. "He held my hand because he was worried i'll fall down the hill. I was at the top just now." You explained. Everyone finally calmed down and nodded. J-HOPE chuckled and you caught it. You gave him a thumbs up and he nodded. *thats my girl*

Your parents finally checked out. "Lets go for lunch and head back after that! You guys have school tomorrow!" You walked towards your mum. "Lets get the usual." You exchanged glances with your parents and smiled. "CALL!"

The boys looked at each other, not knowing what was going on.

 

BTS stared at you and your parents, who were sitting at the edge, fishing for fishes and crabs and prawns. When they were told they were going for a seafood buffet, they thought it would be a cool restaurant, but no. Your parents brought you to the sea, giving each person a fishing rod. They didn't know what was going on until they saw you guys pulling up fishes.

"We're.. cooking our own food?" Jungkook asked. You nodded. "Kook ah come here, i'll teach you!" Before Jungkook could move, Taehyung appeared by your side. "Teach me too." Jimin also appeared. "me too!"

The hyungs, Rapmon, Suga, and J-HOPE, were already fishing for crabs. They had experiences fishing and they found it fun anyway. "I CAUGHT ONE!" Suga stood up and ran towards Jin, who was in charge of cooking what you guys caught.

"~~~~~~ sure has a weird family." Rapmon chuckled. "I like her family." Jungkook sat down beside Rapmon. "I like ~~~~~ and her family a lot too but.. are they parents.. or are they friends?" J-HOPE took a glance at your direction and he laughed when he saw Taehyung and Jimin fighting over your attention. "I like ~~~~~." Suga said and sat down.

J-HOPE perked up and turned his head. "You like her for real?" Jungkook looked at Suga. Suga nodded. "I never expected someone like her to be like this. I thought she would be a arrogant rich girl, but hey, i was wrong." He shrugged. "She's pretty, smart, funny, cute, anything a guy could ask for." J-HOPE nodded slightly to himself. *You're right, she's anything a guy could ask for.*

"So why aren't you dating her?" Rapmon nodded over. "Taehyung might win ya know." The four of them exchanged looks before bursting out in laughter. "Please he's like a kid beside her." Jungkook laughed and held his crab out. "Hold up, food caught." He ran towards Jin.

"I can read her like a book, i know her moods." Suga sighed. "I just don't know her heart." J-HOPE looked at his hands. *I can't confirm her feelings either.* "Well, guys.." Rapmon secretly glanced at J-HOPE, who noticed. "You shouldn't wait. The more you wait, the more things will get complicated and the longer you'll take to find out."

Suga socked his arm. "What's going to get complicated? I like her and if she likes me, life's good. If not, i'll try harder." He grinned and stared at the sea. J-HOPE looked at Rapmon who was staring at him. "You better start soon." He mouthed to J-HOPE. J-HOPE's eyes widen. Suga turned. "You said something?" Rapmon quickly shook his head. "nope."

J-HOPE looked at you, who also turned to look at him. You gave him a bright smile and a little wave. He smiled back and waved back too. He looked back at the sea and sighed.

*This is getting harder. and. harder.*

 

After a good lunch, everyone got into the car. You sat at the back with J-HOPE, Taehyung and Jin, while the rest squeezed in the front. You looked at your phone and smiled. The picture of you and bangtan was your lock screen. "I look good." Jin said as he glanced at your phone. You looked at him and beamed. "Of course you do!" Taehyung pouted. "me too.. i look good too."

J-HOPE was listening to his ipod when he felt a tap on his hand. He turned and you glanced at him. He looked down and realised you wrote something on your phone. You secretly passed it to him, making sure Jin and Taehyung didn't catch what you did.

"I really am not dating Jin oppa, he found me sitting and staring blankly at nothing so he came to get me.."

J-HOPE chuckled softly at your cuteness. He typed a reply and poked your side. You turned and took your phone back. 

"I know, you don't have to tell me. I trusted you the first time ;)" 

You smiled and bit your lip. You looked down at your hands, making sure your hair was covering your face. You didn't want anyone to see your blushing face.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked. He pushed your hair out of your face.

You turned and nodded. "yes." 

Jin examined your features, he was really near your face. Your double eye lids made you look prettier than other girls, your nose was not very high but it was small and cute, your lips were pinkish. He quickly looked away. You looked at your phone again.

You unlocked your phone and smiled when you saw the background. 

A picture of you and J-HOPE.

*Perfect trip.*