Tiah.

The boy that changed my life forever.

Sehun didn't know what was he doing wrong. He tried his best to get you back. He ignored any girl who tried to chat him up, he ignored SM trainees too. He studied because he knew you hated it when he failed. He did his best in everything he could. Just to get your attention. He didn't expect it to be this hard. After one whole year of trying, he was on the verge of going crazy. "I really want you back." He whispered as he watch you walk down the streets. After you saw him at Myeongdong, he knew from the look on your face, that you really didn't want to see him anymore.

"Please read the message on the balloon." He whispered and followed you back to your house. 

He waited by the tree, hoping that you would change your mind and eventually call him. He waited and waited. It was already 10pm. "Why isn't she calling?" He then heard the window open. He looked up and saw you. A smile appeared on his face and he was about to call you when he heard your voice. "Float away, and never come back. Oh Sehun, leave and never come back." He watched as you let the balloon free, into the sky. He didn't know why, but those few words cut his heart like a knife. 

He was hurt, upset. He knew that you really really didn't want to see him at all. He headed down the streets towards his house. "I'm sorry." He muttered.

The next day at school, he watched you from afar, like any other day. You entered the school, looking as annoyed as any other typical day. Until you saw J-HOPE of course. Your annoyance left your body and all you had were smiles on your face. Your aura was different. Previously, before you knew J-HOPE, every could feel how angry, upset, annoyed you were. You bottled up your feelings so well, even Baekhyun couldn't break the barrier you had built. No one could break it down and talk to you at all.

J-HOPE however, did. He made you smile. When you're with him, your aura was different.. Everyone could see the happy ~~~~~~, the one that everyone liked, respected, and loved. Before Sehun changed you. Now, instead of a scary ~~~~~, everyone looks at you as the happy ~~~~~~ again. Your classmates started talking to you again and this time you didn't push them away.

Sehun was happy.

He was happy that you're happy again. The smile on your face always made his heart shake. The sound of your laughter made his knees weak. He loved how your eyes sparkle when you hear something interesting and funny. What he hated however.. was that the guy who was making you happy wasn't him. It was someone else.

It was someone that even he knew, would win your heart. 

Oh Sehun, the one who never backs down, knew, that he was fighting a losing battle. But he didn't know why he is so determined, to win you back. If it was another girl, he would just moved on and flew to another chick. But you, he couldn't give up. He didn't know why. But he just didn't want to.

"You changed me so much and you're leaving me in a corner?" He muttered to himself as he watched you and Suga head to the cafeteria for lunch, with Taehyung screaming his head off for your attention at the back.

 

"Okay i'll get you lunch!" You patted Taehyung's head, who was pouting like a child. "I can't believe we're the same age." You giggled and walked into the cafeteria. Suga chuckled and followed you. "Wait, what does that suppose to mean?" Taehyung ran up towards you. As you entered the cafeteria, someone blocked your path. It was your ex best friend, Tiah.

"what do you want." Your smile vanished, you folded your arms, and glared at her. She however, smiled and waved at Suga and Taehyung, who were staring blankly at her. "I just needed to talk to you for a little while."

You turned and told the guys to go first. "Come on." You headed out the cafeteria. Tiah followed suit.

Sehun was about to enter the cafeteria when he saw you coming out. He quickly ran and hid behind the lockers. "What do you want." Sehun peeked and his eyes widen when he say Tiah.

"I just wanted to say welcome back to the world." She smirked. "It's been awhile since we talked." You raised an eyebrow. "well, if you didn't sleep with Sehun we would still be best friends." Sehun mentally slapped himself. *why did she need to remind herself*

Tiah laughed. "Sehun's old news.. It just that.." she nodded over at BTS. "I happen to actually have my eyes on them right now and you know.. You're ruining my plans." You laughed. "You think that with me gone you'll stand a chance?" Tiah shrugged. "If i got sehun away from you why can't i get them away too? Easy peasy."

You didn't burst out in flames though. A year ago, you would have stomped off and cried. But now, no. "I don't really care what you did with Sehun, yes you're way prettier than me. Sehun slept with you. But BTS is different, unlike Sehun, they won't go for just looks and FAKE personalities." You emphasized on the word.

Sehun's heart cracked. "I didn't know she viewed me from that angle." *Was i sucha jerk?*

"Each of the 7 boys look like they would like pretty girls, but you need to know them more." You smiled at her and headed back into the cafeteria. Tiah laughed. "You'll see." You heard her say before entering.

When you returned to the table, the boys all looked at you in concern. 

"I'm not a bad girl or a but i think you guys should watch out." You glanced at Tiah who was happily waving at BTS. Rapmon smirked. "That girl? Please. She tried to seduce Jin last year and failed." Your eyes widen. *She did what now?* "Yeah and Taehyung too, but Taehyung doesn't like her, she's like a ." Taehyung and Jimin shuddered. "Gross." 

You laughed. You didn't even need to warn your friends, they already knew. "Well, she said she had her eyes on you guys. I wonder who though." Suga laughed. "I heard J-HOPE's her new boy toy." Your eyes widen and you turned to J-HOPE who was already staring at you.

*.* 

Jin however, laughed and pushed Suga away before sitting down beside you, at Suga's original place.

"J-HOPE already likes someone and he hasn't changed his love for his oh so mysterious girl for 6 months." You bit your lip. *He already likes someone.. am i too late?*

J-HOPE watched your expressions closely, and he smiled secretly.

*Thats you, ~~~~~~.*

"Well, anyway, this friday! Busan trip!" The boys cheered happily. You smiled too. You couldn't wait to get out of Seoul for a few days. "We'll all be at your place at 3pm. Tell your parents that we'll prepare the food!" You nodded happily and clapped your hands. "TO OUR TRIP!" You raised your orange juice. BTS laughed at your childishness and did the same

"TO US!"