Couple?

The boy that changed my life forever.

You woke up the next morning, got ready for school, and skipped down the stairs happily. You kissed your mum and dad's cheeks and said goodmorning. You ate breakfast and drank a cup of milk before you waved and rushed out of the house. Standing at your gate, was none other than J-HOPE. He was listening to his MP3 and staring at the road. A big smile spreaded on your face. "Oppa!"

You knew he couldn't hear you, so you quietly crept behind him. You took his earphones off and covered his eyes. "guess who~" You giggled. J-HOPE took your hand and laughed. "Who else would come out from your house?" Your mouth did an O shape and you nodded. "Right." You were about to pull your hand back but J-HOPE held on to your hand tightly. You looked at him. 

"Just.." You saw his cheeks reddening and you giggled. *Oppa's shy~" You held his hand and walked. "Lets go, or we'll be late!" You and J-HOPE glanced at each other and a shy smile appeared on both of your faces.

The both of you walked down the street hand in hand, little did you know, your parents were spying on you. "HE FINALLY MADE A MOVE!" Your mum celebrated and your dad clapped happily. "soon the big announcement will come and we'll have our future son-in-law!" They looked at each other and started laughing. "We're such weird parents."

You laughed as J-HOPE tried to balance himself on the bus, but failed to. He was still holding onto your hand, refusing to let go. You tapped him and pointed at your shoulder. "You can hold me." He smiled and placed his hand on your shoulder. You looked away, afraid that he'll notice your red cheeks. You looked at the back of the bus, there was someone familiar sitting at the back. You stared for awhile longer, and soon you realised it was your ex best friend, Tiah. *Oh right i forgot she took this bus..* You bit your lip and looked away.

*I still remember, she has her eyes on hoseok oppa.* You looked at J-HOPE. He turned. "You okay?" You nodded and looked out the window. "Yeah, i'm fine." 

J-HOPE notice the change in atmosphere. He squeezed your hand, and you looked up again. "I got your back." You smiled. *i hope she leaves me alone.*

Soon, the two of you arrived in school. You expected J-HOPE to let go of you now, but he didn't. Instead, he tightened his grip and pulled you into school. "Oppa what if people see?" He looked at you. "See what?" he lifted your interlocked hands. "This?" He laughed when you blushed. "You don't want them to see us like this? I'll let go." You shook your head. "no!" He laughed and pulled you closer to him.

"lets see what's gonna happen."

 

The whole school was buzzing with gossip. Everyone was busy talking to each other, texting or calling. They saw you walking into school, hand in hand, with J-HOPE. They were indeed shocked.

"She finally moved on!" One girl screamed happily. "I'm happy for her."

"she forgot about that jerk." "Sehun's gonna be so upset." "J-HOPE likes ~~~~~~?!" "THEY'RE DATING?!"

"WHAT ABOUT TIAH? DOESN'T SHE LIKE J-HOPE?"

Everywhere, every single corner, was filled with gossip. Sehun was in the middle of the hallway, staring at his phone. He received a message two minutes ago and when he opened it, he was shocked. He stood there, not moving, just staring blankly at his phone. People walked passed him, some glaring, some pitying him. "She's.. what?" He muttered. He couldn't believe it.

He shook his head. "this is a lie." He walked towards his locker and took what he needed out. "DUDE DID YOU" Before Kai could say anything else, Sehun shut him up. "lies, no prove at all." Sehun his heels and walked away from Kai. "Whats up with him?" Kai said. Kris shrugged. "He does love her, of course he'll be like that."

Sehun ignored the stares and sat down in his seat. He didn't want to believe what he read. He stared out the window, not listening to the teacher at all. He knew that he had gym with you, and he was also sure that J-HOPE had the same class. "Lets see if it's real." He sighed and slept for the rest of the period.

You on the other hand, were smiling happily at everybody. You said hello and hi to anyone who smiled at you and you even waved at a few of the girls who were waving at you. Usually, you would ignore and walk off. You don't do that anymore, though. J-HOPE's presence in your life did a really big change, a good change.

You changed into your gym attire and walked out of the changing room, turning to your right, you spotted J-HOPE leaning on the wall, waiting for you. "done?" he asked and you smiled and nodded. He held his hand out and you took it happily. Both of you walked to class together.

"Are the two of them dating?" Everyone who saw the both of you hand in hand were curious. You laughed. "hoseok oppa, everyone thinks we're dating~" You laughed. He smiled. "Well, should we?" You looked at him wide eyed and your cheeks redden in shock. "Just kidding!" He laughed and let go of your hand. He walked over and sat down on the floor. He looked at you and patted the empty space beside him.

You sat down and glanced at him. 

"what if.. i want to?" This time, it was his turn. He stared at you like a lost puppy. "what?" You didn't answer because the teacher came. "now, dodgeball!"

 

Your class were against Sehun's class, and everyone was paired up. You and J-HOPE were obviously together. You stood behind J-HOPE and tapped him. "Protect me well~" You laughed. He grabbed your hands and put them on his waist, making you hug him. You blushed. "I will so don't let go okay?" You nodded and he grinned.

Everyone stared at the two of you, girls were squealing at the cute action, boys were jealous. You buried your face into his back. "Embarrassing." Before you know it, the game started.

Sehun watched as J-HOPE suffered, blocking the balls from hitting you at all cause. You were laughing a lot and Sehun was jealous. He watched as you tightened your grip on J-HOPE's waist. He clenched his fists angrily. "Yah." Tiah, who was hugging Sehun, "If you hate her that much throw the ball in her face." Sehun glared at Tiah. "I don't hate her." Tiah shrugged. "I want him, so if you want her, get him and her apart."

Sehun turned and stared at J-HOPE. "I do want to get them apart." He muttered. He spotted a nearby dodgeball and with all his might, he threw it hard, at J-HOPE's direction. J-HOPE wasn't looking, but you saw. Your eyes flew open and you quickly detached yourself. You blocked J-HOPE with your whole body and BAM. 

The dodgeball hit you, at the back of your head. You fell onto the ground and out.

 

The last thing you heard was J-HOPE's voice, shouting your name over and over again.