Talking to Suga, J-HOPE the aim.

The boy that changed my life forever.

Suga was trying to write lyrics at his private trainee room at lunch break, their debut was getting nearer and nearer, and he was really excited. His CEO gave him a task, to write a song, a slow song, for the team. He sat there, staring blankly at his blank piece of paper. All he could think about is you. "Is she eating alone again?" He knew that you were at the gardens again. He always found you there.

"What if she's waiting for me again?" He panicked. Once, you waited for Suga to arrive before you started to eat. You prepared lunch for the both of you and Suga was more than happy. He didn't expect this kind of treatment at all. Sure, the girls in his previous schools did make him lunch, but he knew they were just trying to get on his good side.

Suga stood up and reached for the door, but it swinged opened suddenly. His eyes widen as he saw you and Baekhyun together. "Yoongi oppa~" You smiled sweetly at him. His heart started beating fast, he smiled back at you with open arms. "Hello~" You went into his embrace and gave him a hug. "Baek oppa said he needs to speak to you." You said and pointed at Baekhyun. Suga turned and stared at Baekhyun, who gaved him a wave.

"Yeah, erm.. Hi." He awkwardly coughed. You laughed and walked out of the room, "I'll be at the usual place, find me later?" You asked Suga, who nodded and waved goodbye. You closed the door and walked away.

"So.." Baekhyun cleared his throat and stuck his hand out. "I'm Baekhyun, it's weird seeing ~~~~~ with me, i know, but i'm here to talk to you about her." Suga reached out and shook his hand. "She doesn't know does she?" Baekhyun shook his head. "No."

The two boys sat down across each other and Baekhyun sighed.

"It's been awhile since i tried talking to her, many things happened." Suga curiousity increased. "No if you were wondering if i'm her ex-boyfriend or not, no don't worry i'm not." Suga didn't show it, but he was relieved.

"I was her ex-boyfriend's best friend, and ~~~~~~'s like my little sister."

Baekhyun then started telling Suga about ~~~~~~'s past. Everything, how she wasn't like this before, how she was actually a really nice girl to everyone. He told Suga about how she hated bugs, how she loved it when Baekhyun brought her to the arcade, how she fell down on her way to school one Tuesday morning. 

Suga and Baekhyun laughed at the funny events, and suddenly Baekhyun got serious.

"and i think you should also know what made her become like this now." Baekhyun sighed and he glanced back. Smiling a little, he continued his story, telling everything that happened between you and Sehun, to Suga.

 

J-HOPE was listening to whatever Baekhyun said, he was outside the practice room. He was about to enter when he saw purple hair, and he knew it was Baekhyun from exo. He didn't know what he was doing there, but he knew if he was talking to Suga about something, it should be important.

Exo doesn't randomly go around talking to other guys, they were just, better than everyone else. Or thats what their fangirls say.

He was about to leave when he heard Baekhyun mentioning your name. "She was the brightest girl in this school, even though she's a year younger than all of us, she managed to get in through her art talents."

J-HOPE stood there, silently, listening to everything Baekhyun said. He mentioned every little thing that made you happy. J-HOPE didn't know why, but he felt like Baekhyun was doing this on purpose.

*Why would he tell Suga all this?* J-HOPE looked up and saw that Baekhyun glanced over at him, and was smiling. J-HOPE eyes widened. * he saw me*

J-HOPE expected Baekhyun to turn around and shout at him for listening, but no. In fact he continued on, about what happened, turning ~~~~~ like this.

"You are new here, BTS are all new here, so you guys don't know what went on in this school." 

The story was revealed, Suga was shocked. J-HOPE nearly punched the wall. *Sehun did this to her?* J-HOPE knew it was something to do with your past, he knew, but he never got to be your friend and he never got to ask why.

He wanted to, but he knew if he tried, you might think he was a weirdo. You guys just met too.

"I know, why am i telling you all this, you're wondering right?" Baekhyun smiled at Suga. Suga, who was in shock, just nodded. Baekhyun smiled and stood up. J-HOPE quickly hid behind the lockers. Baekhyun walked out of the door and smiled, in J-HOPE's direction. "I know your there." He whispered. 

Baekhyun then turned and faced Suga who was still sitting there, not knowing what to do after hearing your past.

"I know that you, like her." Suga looked at Baekhyun and J-HOPE was shocked. *Suga likes ~~~~~~ too?*

"I'm telling you guys this because i don't want to see ~~~~~~ sad again. It's been a long time since i saw her smiling, and it's because of you guys, that she's smiling again."

J-HOPE knew that Baekhyun was talking to him too, but he didn't say anything.

"She hasn't been friends with anyone after that incident, and a year later, you guys came into her life. I need to thank you for letting me have this chance to be her friend again. I failed.. before. But i won't fail again." Baekhyun waved at Suga and closed the door.

Lastly, before he left, he walked towards J-HOPE.

J-HOPE eyes widen when Baekhyun patted his shoulder. "I don't know if ~~~~~~ noticed, but i did. I know you like her too." Baekhyun looked around to check if the coast is clear, before he continued.

"I also know you are the one leaving notes at her locker. Don't worry, only i know." Baekhyun smiled and left.

"You have a chance, too."

J-HOPE caught Baekhyun's last words. He stared at Baekhyun's disappearing figure.

"I have a chance too?" J-HOPE was confused. But his heart was warming up. He knew that, this time, Baekhyun was right. 

A smile appeared on his face and he did a little victory dance.

"He means that she might give me a chance too, like she gave Sehun."

 

Baekhyun laughed and turned away after seeing J-HOPE dancing around happily. 

"I knew you would come."

Baekhyun smiled to himself. "It's good you came, now you can start on your actions."