H2H #1

The boy that changed my life forever.

You laughed happily as BTS sang their lungs out in the mini van your parents rented so that all of you could fit into one car instead of two. BTS were slowly showing their talents and your parents were smiling and nodding their heads along to the beat. You laughed when Taehyung got slightly off key and he pouted. You patted his head and a smile automaticall formed on his face.

You were sitting in between Suga and Taehyung, J-HOPE infront of you with Rapmon, Jimin and Jin, and Jungkook beside Taehyung. You took out your phone to check the time when Suga pulled it away from you. "What" You asked him with shocked eyes. He just smiled and put the phone infront of you. "Smile~" You posed and the two of you took a selca. "Looks pretty." You nodded in agreement. 

"Hey i want to take one too!" Taehyung snatched your phone from Suga and leaned closer to you. "Come to oppa~" You raised an eyebrow. "We're the same age." You laughed and he slung an arm around you. The two of you took a selca too. "ME TOO!" Jungkook squished all of you together and you were leaning on Suga's chest. "Sorry" You nodded at Jungkook. "It's him." Suga shook his head with a smile. "It's okay!" The 4 of you took more selcas together at the back.

J-HOPE turned slightly and watched as the 4 of you interacted with each other. He saw you getting squashed and how you were leaning onto Suga. His heart ached a little, but suddenly, you turned and looked at him. "Oppa." You passed him your phone. "Selca." He took your phone and you quickly pushed Taehyung and Jungkook away.

You got closer to him and he moved his head a little to the right, letting you squeeze in. You smiled and he took a selca. "Another one!" You stretched your arms out and hooked them on his neck. It wasn't a back hug but he looked like one from the camera angle. Suga watched in jealousy. You two took another and you smiled. "Thats pretty." You quickly sent the picture to J-HOPE through kakao talk and went back to leaning in your seat. "Ah i can't wait till we reach!" You smiled happily.

Suga poked your nose lightly, causing you to turn and look at him. "We got awhile more, why don't you rest?" He patted his shoulder and you nodded. "Thank you." You leaned onto his shoulder, not going any closer to him. It was slightly uncomfortable because of the distance. Suga pulled you closer and you looked at him with wide eyes. "Just sleep." You bit your lip and glanced at J-HOPE, but went to sleep anyway.

J-HOPE woke up in the middle of the trip, it was starting to get dark. He turned around and saw you leaning on Suga's shoulder. He smiled softly when he saw your peaceful expression. He looked at Suga who fell asleep too, his head on yours. *Suga hyung really really looks like a father figure.* He laughed to himself and turned around. Everyone was asleep except your dad who was focused on the road.

He took out his phone and secretly looked at the photos the two of you took together just now. He smiled when he saw the second photo, the one that looked like a back hug. He set that as his homescreen and quickly locked his phone. He put his phone back into his pocket, plugged his MP3 in, and drifted back to dreamland.

 

"we're here!" Your dad shouted into the car. Everyone jolted up in surprise. The night trip was finally over and now, all you see infront of you was the sea. The view was simply breath taking. "The sea the sea!" You bounced up and down, and pointed at the beach. "I want to go!" Rapmon got out of his seat and adjusted it so you could climb out. You quickly climbed out of the car and ran past your family and BTS. "THE SEAAAAAA!" 

J-HOPE watched you with a smile on his face, he never seen you so happy before. You ran onto the sand and slipped. You fell onto the ground. "ouch." You pouted. J-HOPE's eyes widen in shock and he quickly ran towards you. "Are you okay?" You nodded. "I just tripped." Your dad walked up to you and J-HOPE helped you up.

"Clumsy girl" He poked your forehead. You pouted. "Be careful if you want to enjoy, now go play!" You smiled. "really? How about the resort?" Your dad waved his hands. "I'll do it with mum, so you two have fun!" Your smile widened and your grabbed J-HOPE's wrist. "oppa lets go!" You forgot about everything else you needed to do and ran down the sandy beach towards the sea.

"where's ~~~~~?" Suga asked immediately after he alighted the car. He wanted to have fun with you too. "She's down there with hope hyung." Jimin pointed. Suga was about to walk towards the two of you when your mother called for him. "Help me with the luggages please?" Suga happily agreed to help. *At least i'll get to see her later.* 

Your parents have secretly planned to keep BTS busy for an hour or two, so that you can J-HOPE can be alone. Your parents glanced at each other and smiled secretly.

You took off your shoes and walked on the wet sand. You smiled. "This is such a beautiful place." J-HOPE appeared beside you and you smiled at him. "right oppa?" He looked at you and smiled back. "Of course." *With you here it makes everything more beautiful*

You looked at the clear sea and bent down to pick up a seashell. "Oppa look, it's a seashell!" You exclaimed happily. J-HOPE smiled as he watch you get happy over the smallest things. "Come on!" You walked down the shore and he followed you slowly behind. 

You walked all the way to a huge rock. You looked up. "oppa, can.. you lift me up?" You bit your lip. "Of course, come here." J-HOPE placed his shoes down and opened his arms wide. "I'll lift you up." You beamed and pointed. "We should sit up there."

After the two of you finally got up the rock, you looked at the seashells you collected and smiled. "Oppa, here." You gave him the prettiest one. "I want you to remember this moment with me forever." You smiled. "I finally get to visit Busan.. It's been awhile." J-HOPE looked at the seashell and a smile appeared on his face.

"~~~~~" You turned and looked at J-HOPE. "Can i ask you something??" You nodded. "I would like to know about.. your scar." J-HOPE looked at you with sincere eyes. "I really am worried. I don't like how the other kids talk about you." You sighed and placed the seashells beside you. You played with your fingers. You knew sooner or later, they'll find out.

"I'll only tell you so don't tell anyone alright?" You sighed and looked at the horizon.

 

"Last year, i was on my way to Sehun's place. It was 3 weeks before his debut. I wanted to give him a surprise, to show him my love and support for him, as a girlfriend... because i knew, after his debut, i won't get another chance to express my love for him openly like i usually can anymore." 

J-HOPE watched you closely.

"I walked towards his apartment with baek oppa and kai oppa. We prepared a lot of food and i also invited the rest of EXO. We were really close back then. We asked his parents to join our little party but they had other things to do so they left the house. I didn't know that at that time, Sehun was home."

"I wanted to surprise him but i heard a noise from his room. At first i thought i heard it wrongly, but even Baek oppa and Kai oppa heard it. I wanted to check but Baek oppa headed up to check first, in case it was a burgular." 

You sighed.

"The rest of EXO came after that, and i was finally done preparing the food. I realised that Baek oppa wasn't there, so on instinct, i headed up the stairs. I heard people talking and i realised that it was Sehun. I walked towards his room and when i opened the door.." You trailed off.

J-HOPE watched as tears appeared in your eyes. "I.."

"You don't have to tell me." J-HOPE gave you a small smile. "Don't force yourself." You shook your head. "You will know about this sooner or later."

Sniffing, you continued.

"At first i saw Sehun, he was half dressed, i thought that he just woke up from a nap, i was about to walk up to him and give him a hug when i heard Tiah's voice.."

"She called my name.. and i looked past Sehun.. and i saw her.. in his bed.."

"I took another look at Sehun and i realised he had a bottle of wine in one hand. I was furious. I pushed him in the chest and all he did was smirk at me. I could tell he was drunk. I scolded him for drinking, he wasn't legal yet. He however, got mad and.." You sighed again.

"He broke the wine bottle, hitting it on the wall, trying to scare me.. I wasn't scared of him though, i was sure that he would never hurt me. Oh. I was so wrong."

"I told him, i know you won't hurt me, put that bottle down. He laughed and pushed me hard. I fell on the ground and i out after that."

"When i woke up i was in the hospital, i didn't know what happened, but my head was hurting so badly. I was then told that Sehun pushed me and when i fell, i hit the side of his bedside table, the sharp corner.. and worse, there were glass shards there." You laughed. "I was so stupid."

You wiped your tears and leaned onto J-HOPE's shoulder. "Such a stupid story isn't it? To get hurt like that."

You felt J-HOPE's hand surrounding you and you closed your eyes. "I'm sorry." he said. "thank you for being here for me now." you whispered. J-HOPE looked at you. "I know that we just know each other.."

"But i like it when you're around." You smiled slightly. 

"thank you, hoseok oppa."