Busan trip!

The boy that changed my life forever.

Sehun watched from afar, seeing how you and J-HOPE were inseperable irked him. He didn't know why, he just wanted to talk to you. But seeing you two going everywhere together, he knew interaction was at the end of his list. You two would go to the kitchen together, sit beside each other while talking to BTS, and now you're with your parents, discussing about something he couldn't hear. He knew he couldn't go near you at all today.

He ruffled his hair in annoyance and Baekhyun noticed. "you know you should stop sighing it's getting irritating." Baekhyun chuckled. Sehun glanced at you and J-HOPE and sighed again. "She moved on, didn't she hyung?" Baekhyun looked at Sehun, who was staring at the ground unhappily. "I tried so many times in the past year to talk to her, to apologise, to get her back. She really moved on this time didn't she?" He whispered. 

Baekhyun looked at you. A smile was plastered on your face and you were happily listening to J-HOPE and your parents conversing. He knew that the smiles from your parents were also genuine. That was the smiles Sehun received when he was with ~~~~~~~. Now, the smiles and attention were all on J-HOPE, no longer Sehun. Baekhyun gave Sehun a pat on the shoulder and stood up. "I'm sorry, but she did." He turned and headed back to BTS, who were still in the corner of the room.

"LETS GO ON A TRIP!" Your dad announced to BTS. You smiled happily when he said that the destination was Busan, you really wanted to go there. "Lets eat and clean up before we plan." He smiled to the boys.

When the food finished, you and the BTS boys started to clean up. You and J-HOPE did the dishes, Baekhyun and Sehun cleaned the floors, BTS was getting the decorations down, while your mum and dad were unpacking in the room. You and J-HOPE were at the kitchen sink, one washing, one cleaning. 

You smiled happily as you listened to J-HOPE's singing, he was singing only for you to hear. You nudged him lightly. "Again." J-HOPE sang the same song for you again and another smile appeared on your lips. "Again!" Baekhyun watched and he started laughing. "You two need to stop with the love bird act before i puke on your floor and have to clean my own puke."

You and J-HOPE turned and stared at Baekhyun. Your cheeks were red and J-HOPE cleared his throat. "Aw someone's shy!" The two of you glanced at each other before looking away. Baekhyun chuckled. *Step 1, accomplished.*

After drying all the dishes, you and J-HOPE headed back to the living room. Rapmon was ordering the rest of the BTS boys to bring the stuff up. "Go on!" The rest took a box each and marched up the stairs. "Leader oppa is the best." You clapped. Rapmon slung an arm around you. "I am the best aren't i?" 

You laughed and felt someone tugging your left wrist. You looked up and noticed J-HOPE nodding over at the backyard. You nodded and followed him out. J-HOPE walked to the middle of the backyard and laid on his back. You followed him. "I need to tell you how i knew about Sehun." You listened, without saying another word.

J-HOPE knew that Sehun was a sensitive topic and he tried his best to make sure you weren't angry or upset.

"I was suppose to go to the practice room that day as i found a note..." He told you everything. How he found the note, walked to the practice room, spotted baekhyun, and was about to leave with he heard your name. "I know it wasn't nice to listen, but when Baekhyun came out of the room he looked at me and i knew that he did it on purpose."

you chuckled. "Baek oppa and his ways." J-HOPE his side. "You aren't mad at me?" You shook your head and continued staring at the sky. "I like how honest you are with me." 

"usually everyone lies. They say things to make me happy, but do another. Just like Sehun. No one knows but.." Your voice soften. "I knew he cheated on me a few times. I just didn't say anything." 

J-HOPE silently watched your facial expressions. It was filled with hurt. "I always thought i could change him. I was just, thinking too much. someone like him will never change." You laughed and all your sadness went away. "I don't need someone like him. I have you now. I have BTS, and lastly i have my family and Baek oppa." You turned and grinned at him.

"I told you all this because i didn't want to lie to people i like and care for." J-HOPE laid back down on his back. Your cheeks warmed. *Like and care for?* You quickly looked away. The two of you continued staring at the sky silently. "Thank you for telling me." You thanked him.

5 minutes later, a wild Taehyung appeared. "I WANT TO JOIN YOU TOO!" He squeezed in between you and J-HOPE. The two of you exchanged glances and looked at Taehyung. "What?"

 

Your parents and BTS were planning a trip to Busan. Your parents were surfing the net for the hotels while BTS was making a list of things to bring for the trip.

"A trip will do good before our debut." Jin pointed out. "it's busan! i love busan." Jimin had a huge grin on his face. Suga looked around "where's taehyung and J-HOPE?"

Jin nodded at the backyard. "Disrupting ~~~~~~'s peace as usual." Your parents laughed at Jin's comment. "Thats weird, he doesn't seem like that."

Jin smiled awkwardly. "He's a nice kid. He seems all jumping and annoying but deep down he cares a lot about everybody." Jungkook nodded. "He's like a little brother to all of us, even though i'm the youngest. We all love him like our little brother." Your parents looked at each other before giving BTS  a nod.

*~~~~~'s friends are the right ones.*

Sehun listened and sighed. He knew he wasn't invited. This was just wrong. Everything wasn't going as planned. Baekhyun came back from cleaning and putting away all his stuff when your parents called him over.

"baekhyun, thank you for today." Baekhyun smiled. "No problem sir, it's an honor." Your dad stood up and gave him a hug. "I'm glad you're back, my daughter hasn't been happier to see her best friend back." 

Baekhyun smiled and BTS was staring at Baekhyun. "Best friend?!!?" Baekhyun let go of your dad and smiled. "Well, we were best friends. and now we are again.. so accept that or i'll kick your butts!!"

BTS laughed and Baekhyun laughed together with them. Sehun looked at Baekhyun and sighed.

*I really really realllllly screwed up*

 

Before the boys left, Sehun quietly headed up the stairs and entered your room. He wanted to know if you really forgot about him. He walked around the room and noticed that all your pictures with him were replaced. Baekhyun, family, BTS. He headed over to your bed side and looked at the last photoframe. It was a picture of you and him. A small smile appeared. "I'm still here?"

He thought that you still loved him, and this was all an act.

Little did he know, you were planning to throw that picture away, and replace it with J-HOPE.

*I'll do better.* He told himself.

*I'll gain her trust back*