Yoongi oppa

The boy that changed my life forever.

J-HOPE walked down the road towards the school, kicking pebbles and listening to his mp3 at the same time. He whistled and looked up at the sky. It was a beautiful day, the sky was blue and there were birds flying around happily. 

J-HOPE smiled. 

Just as he was about to reach the school's gate, he felt a pat on his shoulder. He turned and his eyes widen in shock when he saw you smiling and waving to him. "Good morning!" He read your lips. His song was way too loud, so he didn't get to hear your voice. 

He quickly pulled his ear piece off. "Good morning ~~~~~." He said. You smiled sweetly at him and walked by his side. "I called you when you were crossing the road but i think you couldn't hear me." You said and pouted. "everyone else was staring at me though."

J-HOPE laughed and a blush crept up his cheeks. He quickly turned away, hoping you didn't notice. You didn't fortunately.

"We'll we got to walk faster! We're gonna be late if we continue walking at this pace." You smiled and walked ahead of him. 

J-HOPE stared at your back. Your hair was tied up today. You had a ribbon rubberband holding your hair in place. Your bag was the same, pink with white strips. You had on a pair of Toms, and you were keeping your iPod into your pocket. 

He smiled and walked towards you.

*Such a great start!* J-HOPE smiled to himself.

J-HOPE didn't know why you suddenly started talking to him, but he didn't care. It was a good sign, since the ice princess doesn't talk to anyone. 

As the two of you entered school, you and J-HOPE splitted up. You two had different locker areas. You waved and he watched as you walk down the hallways, again, ignoring everyone there. 

*Why is she so.. interesting?* J-HOPE raised an eyebrow as he watched you ignore Chanyeol, who was trying to talk to you.

He laughed and shook his head.

*what you do all the time.. its making me interested in you.*

 

You quietly entered the school Gardens, sitting at your favourite spot, you looked around to make sure no one was there. You took out the little envelope you found on the table last night after Suga and the rest of his friends left.

You didn't know what the letter was doing there, you only saw such letters on fridays. But it was there, on the table, and you knew that it was definitely for you. Who will leave a note under the plate?

You opened it and a smile appeared on your face instantly.

"Well~ Now you're closer and closer.. to finding out who i am. Are you curious?" 

You sighed. "Yes.."

You kept the note and started thinking hard. *Who out of the seven boys would leave such notes for you?*

You knew rapmon was a definite no. He doesn't do such things, and you happened to have seen his work before, his handwriting was too different.

"Maybe it's Suga?" You said with a slight smile. But thinking harder, you shook your head. 

"Letters since 5 months ago, Suga came 3 weeks ago." 

V was a no too, you could read that kid like a open book, if he liked you, you would've felt it already.

"Who else is there?" You were about to continue your analysis when someone sat down infront of you. "What cha doing yo~" Suga said with a huge grin on his face. "Oh Yoongi oppa~" Your eyes widen.

Suddenly, his grin vanished. He was staring at you with his eyes opened wide. "Hello? Earth to Yoongi~" You waved your arms around and suddenly Suga caught your wrists. You blinked. He stood up and went really close to your face.

"what did you just call me?" He asked.

You blinked and tilted your head. "Wha? I called you Yoongi, i always call you that." Suga shook his head.

"No, after Yoongi"

You thought and snapped your fingers. "ah~ Yoongi oppa??"

Suga let go of your wrist and sat back down. His heart was beating, really really fast. "What's wrong?" You asked. "I called you that yesterday too.. You don't like it?"

Suga's eyes enlarged and he waved his palms around. "Nono!! I like it." *She called me oppa yesterday too?*

You giggled. "You're really funny you know that?"

Suga watched you eat your lunch in peace and a smile appeared on his face. *I only like making you laugh.*

 

He watched as Suga got closer to your face. He clenched his fists. "Don't go any nearer.."

Luckily Suga let go of your wrists and sat back down. He let out a sigh of relief.

He knew if he didn't act soon, everything he did since he started will go to waste. He didn't want that to happen.

"I'm going to make things easier now. I'll get her heart." 

"soon."

He walked off.