what happened?

The boy that changed my life forever.

For the millionth time, you swept your bangs out of your eyes. They grew too long and it was covering half your face. "I should have cut it last sunday." You sighed in annoyance and tried to focus on class. However, your hair was poking your eyes too much. Finally, you took a clip from your wallet and clipped your hair up. "There. Why didn't i think of that earlier." 

You walked down the hallways and realised that many people were staring at you. You didn't bother though. You headed to your locker and took out your art materials for your next lesson. You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned. You beamed when you realise it was Suga. "oppa~" Suga's smile vanished slowly. His jaw dropped and he just stared at you.

You tilted your head and waved your hands infront of him. "What's wrong with you?" Suga quickly straightened up and cleared his throat. "No-nothing.. Just the first time i saw you without your hair covering your face." You laughed and closed your locker door. "Come on, lets go." You linked arms with him and walked towards the art room. Suga glanced at the side of your forehead once more and looked away. 

He wanted to know what happened to your face.

You ignored the stares and walked out of school, quickly running to a hair salon. You needed to trim your fringe before anyone else saw your face. You quickly headed to your favourite hair salon. "ah ~~~~~!" You smiled and bowed at the friendly hair dresser. She motioned you over and you sat down. "The usual?" You nodded and smiled. "Cover it for me please." you said in a small voice. The hair dresser nodded and trimmed your hair.

After the hair cut, you felt a lot better. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. "At least it's covered." The hair dresser patted your head slightly as she looked at you through the mirror. "Does it still hurt, hon?" You smiled a small smile and shook your head. "It healed completely awhile ago." You stood up and took your bag. "I'll be going now! I got to work today, and you know, homework tonight and such." You gave her the money and hugged her before you ran off.

Suga was in BTS's private practice room. He couldn't focus on anything. He stared blankly at his pencil and paper. He was suppose to come out with new lyrics for the team but nothing could get into his head.

"Whats up with hyung today?" Jimin nodded over at Suga. The rest shrugged. "Did he get rejected?" Taehyung tapped his lips. J-HOPE's eyes widen. *He confessed to ~~~~~~?* 

Suga sighed and stood up. "I'll be gone for awhile, don't wait for me." He took his bag and phone and left the room. Everyone didn't know what was going on. "Should we follow him?"

Suga walked around the school, trying to find Baekhyun. He guessed that Baekhyun would know what was wrong. He quickly ran across campus to EXO's private training room. He looked in and realised no one was there. "Shoot.." He muttered. He turned around and ran back to the main building. "Maybe he's at the cafeteria."

BTS was walking towards the main gate when they passed by two students talking about you. "Did you see the side of her forehead? Oh my god.. I didn't know she had that."

"Maybe thats why she avoids people." The two girls scurried off when they realised BTS was staring at them. "Who are they talking about?" Jimin scratched his head. "Come on." Rapmon walked off, towards the direction of the cafeteria. "Seems like everyone's got a new topic to gossip about."

They entered the cafeteria and sure they were right, students who were held back for school were gossiping away. "Did you see her forehead?"

"I didn't know she had a scar like that." 

"Are her parents abusive?"

BTS looked at each other. "What's going on?" Jin looked around. He spotted Suga in the corner, talking to Baekhyun alone. "Come on guys." Rapmon pointed and walked towards Suga.

"I didn't know that the scar was that bad." Suho said as he passed BTS. BTS turned and looked. Suho and Kai were leaving the cafeteria. "Maybe thats why she didn't want to be close to us after the break up."

"are they talking about ~~~~~~?" BTS's eyes widen. They quickly ran over to Baekhyun.

Suga and Baekhyun jolted up in surprise when the rest of BTS appeared. "NOW, SPILL." They chorused. Baekhyun and Suga looked at each other. Baekhyun sighed.

"You all know now don't you."

 

You looked at your math homework, getting really annoyed. You couldn't solve anything on that piece of paper. "At times like this i wish Suga was here.." You puffed your cheeks and attempted the questions again.

Suddenly, thoughts from this afternoon entered your mind. "Did they really notice my scar..?" You touched the scar on the left side of your face. "I thought it wouldn't be obvious." You bit your lip and sighed. "This isn't going as planned."

You slammed your pencil on the table and headed to the toilet. You splashed water on your face and looked at the scar. "It's not that obvious. Why and how did they notice." 

You heard a knock on your door and you saw your mum entering. "Honey, you got a visitor." Your eyes widen and you headed towards the stairs. You looked at the backview of the guy before your eyes widen. "Lu..Luhan oppa?" He turned and gave you a small smile and wave. "Hey."

The next thing you knew, you and Luhan were sitting across each other in your room. Each holding a cup of milo, and looking awkwardly at each other. Luhan smiled. "How have you been?"

You nodded slightly and took a sip of your cold drink. "Fine. How about you?" Luhan nodded. "Fine too."

"Listen.." Luhan started. "The kids at school.. they were talking about you.. I was worried this will affect you so i came to see if you were alright." You smiled and nodded without looking at him. "It's been a long time since the incident, i'm strong enough to handle a little gossip for awhile." 

Luhan nodded back. "I just wanted you to know that if it does affect you a lot, you can always come talk to me." 

You looked at him. "I'm sorry i didn't talk to you and the rest of EXO earlier." You pointed at your forehead. "Everytime i see that in the mirror it haunts me." Luhan nodded and sighed. "I'm still really sorry i couldn't prevent that incident." You smiled and shook your head.

"None of you could. You know Sehun's temper." You smiled. "It's okay, everything's okay now. I'm friends with Baek oppa again, and i'm talking to you normally. It doesn't scare me as much as it did last time."

Luhan chuckled, "i remember us trying to talk to you and all you do is push us away and screamed in our faces." your cheeks flushed. "I.. I'm sorry. I was.. traumatized.."

Luhan patted your hand and smiled. You looked at him. "oppa, thank you for coming." You put your drink down and gave him a hug. He patted your back slightly. "I'm sorry i took so long."

Both of you turned towards the door when you heard a cough. "I'm late but hey there, thank you for being in my place." Baekhyun smiled at the both of you. You gave him a wave.

"Thank you, both of you. I'm fine." You smiled. "I know, i just wanted to come and check on you. Bests friends we are." Baekhyun laughed. Luhan socked him in the arm when Baekhyun sat down with the two of you. "took you long enough."

Baekhyun shrugged. "I had things to do." He drank Luhan's milo. "HEY THATS MINE!" You laughed. It's been awhile since you hung out with anyone from EXO, and having 2 out of 12 was good enough for you.

"Drink up." You passed Luhan your drink.