indirect kiss

The boy that changed my life forever.

You dropped your books as a bunch of fangirls ran past you. Huffing in annoyance, you bent down to pick them up, but a pair of hands reached out before you did. "Your welcome." You looked up and a smile appeared on your face when you saw a smiling J-HOPE. "Oh hello!" He grinned and you beamed up at him. "Going to the worst subject of my life class?" You laughed and nodded. "Why yes i'm going to geography now."

He held onto your shoulder and pushed you closer to the lockers as another batch of fangirls ran pass the both of you. You saw them knocking onto his shoulder, and you felt bad. "It's okay you can let me-" before you could finish your sentence, he cut you off. "Gentlemen will never let a girl walk on the dangerous side of the road." Your heart skipped a beat. "This is not a road you know." He shrugged. 

You laughed and the both of you made your way to Geography. 

After a good two hours of studying more rivers and coasts, you turned to see J-HOPE asleep at his desk. You never noticed that he was in your class, but after you two became friends, you noticed that he was actually in ALL of your classes. *How come i never noticed him?* You thought to yourself. 

You walked up and sat in the chair infront of you. You poked J-HOPE's head lightly, waiting for his reaction. No respond. He moved his head to the side and now you could see half his face. 

You poked his nose and he swatted your hand off. You laughed and a idea came into your head. Ever so quietly, you snapped a shot of sleeping J-HOPE. You had a feeling you could use this to disturb him in the future.

"WAKE UP IT'S GYM!" You shouted into J-HOPE's ear. He jolted up in surprise and stared at you. "But.. there's no gym today?" He said and rubbed his eyes cutely. You bit your lip to prevent yourself from laughing at his cuteness.

"Come on, it's break, want to get something to eat?" You asked. He nodded like a child and you shook your head. "Come on lets go!" You pulled him up from the seat.

Before the both of you could get into the cafeteria, you heard someone shouting your name. Turning, you saw Taehyung running towards you. "Are you guys going to eat?" He asked the both of you with puppy eyes. "can i join?"

You and J-HOPE shared a look, both of you knew you couldn't reject someone like Taehyung. "Come on, hyung's treat." J-HOPE slung an arm around Taehyung, who was smiling like he won the lottery. The two of them entered the cafeteria, with you following them behind.

 

Kai looked at the entrance and his eyes widen in shock, he nearly puked his lunch out. "Is that who i think it is?" EXO, who were in the middle of the cafeteria, all turned and looked. They watched as you, J-HOPE, and Taehyung entered the cafeteria, waited in line, and got food. 

"she's in the cafeteria?!" D.O's eyes were about to pop out of his sockets. "I haven't seen her here in like, i don't know, AGES!?!?!?"

Baekhyun had a smile on his face. He watched as you smiled while talking to the two BTS boys. He noticed how J-HOPE made sure you got enough to eat, and also how he paid for your lunch. He nodded slightly when he noticed that J-HOPE took your plate of food and walked away with it, ignoring how you told him you could carry it yourself.

The three of you sat down at one corner of the cafeteria, away from public ears, and continued the conversation you were having. No one knew what was going on, but they could see that you were happy and cheerful, like how you were in the past.

Sehun lost his appetite. He stared and stared. Looking at you. How can you be so happy without him? He was a miserable guy, thinking bout your past together, missing you all the time. He never thought that all this was his fault.

"~~~~~~!" 

EXO turned to the cafeteria entrance again to see Suga and the rest of the BTS boys walking in. Suga ran over to the table and gave you a slight back hug. This time, Suho spitted out his drink. "EW HYUNG!" Tao complained as he wiped away the soda on his arms.

"Did.. Did that just happen?" Suho was shocked. He knew you well, and he knew that if anyone did that to you, you would have twisted that person's arm. But Suga just did it and nothing happened to him.

"hold up hold up." Kris said. "firstly, she's back in happy mood, secondly, she's in the cafeteria, thirdly, she's close to BTS, wait what's going on here?" 

Baekhyun smirked knowingly. *I'm glad you're back to normal*

Sehun however, didn't like what was going on. He knew what he wanted, and he always think he can get what he want. He was determined to get you back and he will do it. 

Some way or another.

 

You spent your break well with BTS, it's been awhile since you entered the fully filled cafeteria, and it was good to be back, especially with your close friends and J-HOPE. You didn't know why but you felt that J-HOPE was really someone that made you happy all the time.

His presence makes you smile and your sadness just disappears.

After meeting him, you can't remember a day you haven't smiled.

"Well, we'll be going first, we have biology. ugh." Jin rolled his eyes and pulled Suga's arm. Suga refused to leave the table. "What no! ~~~~~~'s still here, i don't want to leave!" J-HOPE coughed to cover up his laugh. "Are you alright?" You quickly passed him your water. "here drink!"

The whole table stared at you, and you looked at them innocently. "What?" You blinked and looked back at J-HOPE. "Quick, drink!"

J-HOPE didn't know what to do, so he just took your bottle and drank.

BTS stared at you and you continued to blink at them. "What?"

Suga escaped from Jin's grasps and went really close to your face. You moved back, and J-HOPE turned at stared at SUGA. "Did you just give J-HOPE an indirect kiss?"

Your head took a little long to process it, and when it processed, your eyes widen in shock. You covered your mouth and turned to look at J-HOPE, who was already looking at you with his big eyes.

"I-I.." Your face redden and you heard laughter. "Woah woah what do you have here?" Rapmon laughed and HI-5ed Jimin. "~~~~~~'s blushing!" Jin pointed and poked your cheek.

You hid your face in your hands and you started blushing harder.

Suga didn't know what to feel, he wanted to laugh at you for being so cute, but the indirect kiss sorta made him jealous too.

J-HOPE's heart was pumping really fast, he didn't expect an indirect kiss either. But he liked it.. of course.

 

Sehun threw his bottle on the ground and stomped out of the cafeteria. "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED HERE?" Xiumin was turning left and right, looking at you and BTS, and looking at the disappearing Sehun.

Baekhyun was smiling ear to ear. He knew this will be leading to something.. good.

*Go on ~~~~~~, live your life normally again.*