Suga and.. or VS J-HOPE?

The boy that changed my life forever.

You were in your room while the BTS boys and your family conversed at the living room. You had a lot of work to do, and you didn't want to leave it till the end. You wanted to finish everything and enjoy your weekend. While you were doing your math homework, you heard a knock on the door. Without turning, you called out. "Come in~" You expected your mother, calling you down to say goodbye to the boys, but you were wrong.

"What cha doing?" Suga sat down beside you, you jolted slightly in shock. "omo i thought you were my mum." Grinning, he moved closer. "You're stuck at this? I finished this yesterday! I can help you!" You nodded frantically and took a pencil and a piece of paper out. "Help me please!"

He started doing the problems and explaining to you, why this why that, and you tried your best to get everything in your head. You smiled happily and clapped your hands as you finish your math homework. "Now i have the weekends to myself." You were happy about having time to rest. Suga placed the pencil on the table and turned towards you.

"Lets play a little question game." You blinked. "how?" He crossed his arms and looked at you straight in the eye. "What do you think of me?" You thought for a little while and tapped your chin. "Friendly, nice, cute, nice, very lovable, cute" You beamed and realised that Suga was smiling too. "How about me?" 

The two of you spent about fifteen minutes together, telling each other about little things like your favourite food, favourite this, favourite that. You were laughing really loudly when you heard a knock on your door. You two turned to see your parents standing at the doorway. "It's late ~~~~~~, remember to show the boys out. We'll be going to bed first." 

Suga stood up and your parents walked over to the both of you. The kissed you good night and your dad patted Suga's back, telling him to go home safely. You watched as Suga bowed and respectfully thanked your family for the dinner. Smiling, you walked down the stairs with Suga.

"Come on dude it's 11, we should go before the train stops." Jin said and waved goodbye to you. "Goodnight ~~~~~~, thanks for today." He smiled at you and you waved back. "Goodnight! Take care, go home safely."

Jimin and Rapmon waved and said goodnight before leaving. Jungkook thanked you for the meal before following his hyungs, and Taehyung and Suga hugged you before they left too.

You turned and faced J-HOPE, who was looking down at you. "So, goodnight. Go home safely, okay?" You said and put your hands behind your back. You didn't know why you felt.. upset.

"i will, thank you for today." J-HOPE smiled and lifted his hand. He patted your head and you looked up. The both of you stared at each other for awhile before he realised that he really needed to leave.

"Well, i'll see you again soon, okay?" He said. You nodded and he waved goodbye. You were about to close the door when you felt someone pushing it back open. "Did you forget something?" You asked J-HOPE, who was looking at you nervously.

"I.. erm.." He stuttered slightly. You tilted your head. He cleared his throat and stuck his hand out. "Can i have.. your number?" You looked at his phone and you looked back up at him. Giving him a gentle smile, you took it and typed your number. "There." You grinned and passed it back to him.

"Thanks" His face was filled with smiles now. You waved goodbye again and this time, the boys really left.

You leaned against the door and you smiled happily to yourself. You don't know what was going on but you did have fun tonight. "It's been awhile." You walked up the stairs.

 

Your parents were peeking from the top of the stairs. After they saw that J-HOPE left, they scrambled back to their room. Sitting on the bed, they both thought hard.

"You did notice Suga just now right? He and ~~~~~~ were cute too.." Your mum pointed out. "They looked sweet together, studying and smiling at each other like that."

Your dad however.. "But you saw how J-HOPE treated ~~~~~~ too! He doesn't do much contact but it's obvious he cares for her a lot. I saw it in his eyes, care."

They looked at each other and smiled. "Both of them like her." They chorused.

 

Suga couldn't sleep that night. All he could think of was you. *How long has it been since i felt this?* He looked out his window and stared at the moon. "Does she think of me like how i think of her?" Suga knew he had feelings for you. It was obvious to him that you caught his attention. Your attitude and your love for your family caught more of his attention tonight.

Suga didn't know that you were from a normal class family. He always thought that you were a rich kid. You looked well off too. 

Seeing you caring so much about your family made his heart melt. It was the sweetest thing he ever saw. He saw how some girls were so rude to their family members, especially their mums. He shook his head in disgust.

"Luckily ~~~~~'s not like this.." He looked at his phone and he smiled to himself. It was a selca you and him took just now when you were playing around. "First selca together." 

He placed his phone on his night stand and turned the lights off. 

 

In the other room, J-HOPE was smiling happily at himself as he and you exchanged text messages. The two of you were getting closer and closer by the second. He liked talking to you, and you liked talking to him too.

After a few more text messages, you fell asleep with your phone in your hands. J-HOPE somehow knew that, and after waiting for another five minutes, he sent you a goodnight text.

Looking at his phone, he started smiling to himself.

"This time, you'll know." He was determined to win you over, and he wanted to make sure you forget your past. "I'm nothing like Sehun, i'm not handsome, but i'm better, than him.."

In personality. He thought.

He too, placed his phone on the night stand and fell asleep.

*Goodnight ~~~~~~.* Suga and J-HOPE fell asleep.