Welcome to SOPA Suga.

The boy that changed my life forever.

You puffed your cheeks in annoyance as you listen to the girls beside you gush about how cool BTS is. *Who in the world is this BTS they are talking about?* You didn't know anything about the new idol groups at all. You were THAT not interested.

You looked at your wrist watch and you sighed. "This is going to be a long... annoying day.. again.." It was only 8a.m. School begins in thirty minutes.

You looked out the window and tried your best to block out everything the girls were saying.

The next thing you knew, fangirls were screaming at the top of their lungs, running towards the class door, trying their best to get out first.

You shook your head. "Idiots. They'll never care about you like how you care about them." You muttered to yourself.

While waiting for the teacher to come, you plugged in your iPod and laid your head on your desk. Closing your eyes, you blocked out the screams and enjoyed the music that was playing.

*I will never understand a fangirls life, and i doubt i ever want to be one.*

 

The school bell rang, indicating it was lunch time. "Now class before you-" Before the teacher, Ms Lee, could finish her sentence, the class was already half empty. Sighing, Ms Lee turned and wrote on the black board. "Homework, page 90-96. DO IT."

You felt sorry for the teacher. If she was in a normal school, she wouldn't have to deal with all this daily. "It's because of the idols.." You mumbled.

Ms Lee happened to have caught your word. "~~~~~!" You looked up and smiled at her. "Yes?" She motioned you to walk over and you headed towards her. "Mind telling me why you're still here like usual?"

Your eyes enlarged and you tilted your head. "Usually it's only the guys left." Ms Lee nodded and you turned. Only 5 guys were left in your class. "Well.. I... Don't see a point in chasing someone who will never like me back?"

Ms Lee laughed and patted your head. "You are really one of a kind." She gave you a wave and headed out the door.

A small smile spreaded across your face. *At least someone notices.*

You walked back to your seat, took your lunch out of your bag, and headed to your favourite place in school. The gardens.

 

Suga thanked the cab driver before he walked towards SOPA's adminstration office. "Hi there, i'm Min Yoongi! The kid that was transferred from Daegu High!" He smiled and bowed to the lady behind the desk.

"Oh we've been expecting you!" She gave Suga a warm smile and headed him his schedule.

She looked around, making sure there were no other students before continuing. "I heard about your training and that you're here because your group is going to debut soon, and therefore you needed to have a school nearby instead of Daegu, am i right to say?"

Suga smiled and nodded. "Yes!"

The lady smiled and pointed. "I don't really know which group you are from, but down that walkway, turn left. You'll see a row of rooms, locked! It's for all the trainees or idols to have time to practice with no fangirls annoy-" She stopped and cleared . "I mean disturbing them." 

Suga chuckled and nodded. "Thank you. I'll find my way around!"

After making sure he had everything he needed, Suga left to search for his group mates, BTS.

He roamed and roamed, for about ten minutes, he was wondering why hasn't the walkway ended. "She said the end right?" Suga, being suga, forgot about turning left, and instead, he walked all the way straight, ending him up infront of the school's garden.

He scratched his head and opened the doors. "Woah.." Infront of him was a beautiful view. A small little waterfall with flowers and trees everywhere, there were even little rabbits that were kept as pets there.

He took out his camera and started snapping a few photos. "No wonder the hyungs love it here." He smiled to himself as he took a picture of a cute baby bunny. "Hello there!"

"who's there?" A melodious voice called out. Suga jerked and he fell onto the ground. "Ouch."

He opened his eyes to see a hand infront of him. "Are you okay?" He looked up and his eyes widen in shock. "I-I.. I'm fine." 

You shook your hand a little and smiled. "Come on i'll help you up." He took your hand and you gently pulled him up. 

 

You laughed as you watch the guy infront of you wipe off the dirt on his new uniform. "You're new right?" Suga turned and nodded. "I knew it." You said smiling. "How did you know?" Suga asked curiously.

"Well for once.. there isn't any annoying screamers here." Suga lifted an eyebrow but didn't interrupt. "and 2, no one comes here other than me, the rest will be at the cafeteria."

Suga kept his camera in his bag and stuck his hand out. 

"Thank you for helping me. My name is Min Yoongi." You happily shook his hand and smiled. "I'm ~~~~~."

 

Suga's heart started beating faster and faster. *~~~~~~*.