Is it her?

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Kyo min POV

"Kyo min-ah, Minwoo-ah, What are you two doing?!" A familiar voice said...

"O-Oppa.." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. Why am I even nervous? we weren't doing anything..

"We're not doing anything wrong,hyung. Princess, here,* pointed at me* bumped on to me and almost fell to the ground. Luckily, I caught her before she even hit the floor and break something." he said.

"Ohh...WHAT?! Kyo min-ah, gwenchan-ha? Does it hurt anywhere?" Jeongmin-oppa said and was about to run to me when... Minwoo stopped him by grabbing his wrist. After that, I heard nothing.. they started talking in a very low voice which was very unfair. =[

Jeongmin POV

I was about to run to my princess when suddenly, minwoo grabbed my wrist.

"Hyung... is she.. it? Is it her?" He asked with a serious face. I stiffened at his question and kept quiet for a while. Then, I decided to break the silence.

"What do you think?" I said as I smirked and he smiled. He then let go of my wrist.

"Okay then,hyung. See you around." he said as he waved. "Bye,princess. Be careful next time, alright? I told you he would worry alot." He added while he faced Kyo min and winked at her. after that, he left. Aish, that minwoo! flirting with my princess...AISH!

"Oppa, are you alright?" I looked up and saw Kyomin looking up at me with a worried look. I sighed as I felt my heart soften and ruffled her hair.

"YAH, JEONGMIN-OPPA!! DON'T MESS UP MY HAIR!" She said as she hit my arm and started fixing her hair.

"Aigoo, mianhae, my princess... I forgot.." I said as I ruffled her hair and stuck my tongue out while I ran for my life.

"Yah! You're so mean!" She said, running after me. Suddenly, she stopped... she bent down, took her heels off, then ran after me again. Uh oh.. even though I'm taller than her, she's still faster than me..

I was still running when suddenly, I felt someone jump on my back... it was Kyomin.

"Yah, Kyo min-ah! Are you a monkey?" I said as I try to loosen her arms that are wrapped around my neck.

"Ne, I'm a monkey and Jeongmin-oppa is a tree!" she said and she started laughing. Sigh.. this kid.. Why is she so adorable?

"If i'm a tree... then the tree's falling now... waaahhh!!" I said as I knelt down to let her go down.

Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Yobosaeyo?" I said when I answered the call.

"Ah, Jeongmin-ah. Where are you?" Hyunseong said.

"I'm in your house.." I said, trying to joke around.

"I'm serious. Someone's looking for you." he said which really scared me. He was really serious.

"Can you tell them that I'll talk to them after my surprise?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll let them know. that's all, bye." He hanged up. Who could it be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, everyone! what do you think would happen next? Who do you think is the person who wants to talk to Jeongmin?

Please comment. I will personally pick one of the people who commented their idea regarding those questions I posted up there ^ and they would be a part of my story. Also, please add ONE of your bias from any kpop bands. That's all. Hope you guys participate. = ) The last day for the comments is on July 8th.