The Childhood Friend

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

[Minwoo POV]

It's another morning at the same school again. The same halls, the same people. It's the same as the other days... or so I thought. Maybe everythingis still the same but there is something different...

"Min woo!" the Jo twins,who suddenly popped out in front of me, said; laughing when they saw me jump a little.

"Oh shut up!" I demanded, annoyed, but they still continued laughing. this is really pissing me off so I pushed my way through the annoying twins and power walked.

"Yah! we were just kidding!" Kwangminnie said, trying to catch up to me.

"Yeah, don't take it seriously. chill." Youngminnie said, trying to back up and catch up to me and kwangminnie.

I'm really annoyed by them now so I decided to make a sharp turn but... I bumped into someone,a girl to be exact, and we both fell to the ground. Suddenly, since I am known throughtout the school as a part of BOYFRIEND, a lot of girls gathered around me and the girl. Just then, I heard lots of murmurs and screaming saying "Minwoo-oppa! are you alright?!" " YOU NERD! WHY WEREN'T YOU LOOKING AT WHERE YOU'RE GOING?!"

"ah-owww~!" she said while she was rubbing her head.

"I-I'm sorry. I was trying to run away from someof my friends and I didn't see that you were coming.." I said, kinda trailing off. I then had a good look at her and noticed.... she's a NERD. She was wearing those big, circle glasses that was set on top of her cheek bones and right above her eyebrows; she had long bangs that reached the top of her glasses and long hair that was kept nicely in braided pigtails; her skirt was above her knees while her socks where up till below her knees; she had fair, white skin and petit body. I looked around and saw that she was carrying loads of books. Wow~ what a freak. but then, something, or someone, snatched my attention from the nerd girl...

"Are you alright, kyo min-ah?" she asked the nerdy girl. Wow, she's really pretty. She had a long, brownish hair that flowed pass her shoulders; she had light-pinkish cheeks that made her skin look bright; her skin was fair, pinkish white color that made her look like she was a model for some advertisement... am I hallucinating or am I really seeing a goddess?

"Yah! are you just going to sit there or are you going to be a gentleman and help the girl you bumped into to gather her things?!" someone from behind me said. I think it's one of the Jo twins but I can't seem to take my eyes away from the goddess in front of me...

"Yah! Minwoo-ah!" Someone shook me from behind. I think it might be Youngminnie..

"Yah! Noh Min woo! Aish!" suddenly, someone was pulling me up. just like a snap, I turned to see who was pulling me up.. it was Kwangminnie.

"Yah! Are you alright? Why won't you speak?" he said in an annoyed/worried tone of voice. at last I got to recollect myself again and I finally got myself to speak. 

"Mian haeyo." I whispered while I was facing kwangminnie.

"don't say sorry to me, say sorry to her." Kwangminnie motioned to the girl Youngminnie was helping. he helped her gather all her things and handed it to her.

"Kamsahabnida, Youngmin-ssi." She said while Youngminnie helped her stand up.

"Youngmin? Jo Youngmin?" the goddess-like girl said.

"neh-- hye-- HYE SHIN?!" Youngmin exclaimed, his eyes and mouth were wide open.

"You know each other?" the nerd girl asked, looking at Youngminnie and her friend.

Suddenly, someone called out our names...

"Youngmin-ah, Kwangmin-ah, Minwoo-ah, what's with all the noise?" Donghyun-hyung said. All the people that were surrounding us turned and a lot of girls started squealing. they started surrounding the Hyungs as they walk towards us but started clearing the hyungs way when the hyungs asked them to.

suddenly, Jeongminie-hyung's eyes widened and said"Oh! Kyo min-ah! What are you doing here?"  Who's Kyo min?

"ah! Hyung!" The nerdy girl said. so her name is Kyo min... and the goddess girl's name is Hye shin.. ohh.. wait a sec... there's something wrong here..

Jeongmin-hyung sighed and faced Kyo min. "what did I tell you to call me?" he said. Suddenly, everyone that was looking at me and the hyungs stared at both of them. What's going on here?

"ah- Mian haeyo, O-Oppa.." she said, putting her head down. I think she might be blushing right now... does she like Jeongmin-hyung? Pshh.. she's just wasting her time. I've heard Jeongmin-hyung talk about the girl he liked MANY times and she doesn't match what he said about the girl... Hye shin-ssi though... I think she's a match..

'My girl is beautiful, smart, cute, quiet, shy but very confident.'

I still remember jeongmin-hyung's description of that and girl sure enough, Hye shin-ssi match it.

"That's better. Yah, Kyo min-ah, do you want to grab something to eat? it's almost lunch anyways and I still owe you that icecream from that bet I lost... Kaja!" Jeongmin-hyung said as he took her hand and gently pulled her. everyone's eyes widened and gasped.

"ah! Oppa! wait!" She said trying to pull away from Jeongmin-hyung which made him stop and look at her.

"neh? what is it, Kyo min?" Jeongmin-hyung said.

"Uh-- umm-- Jeongmin-oppa..." she trailed off, trying to recollect her thought, I guess.

"Neh?" Jeongmin-hyung asked, tilting his head to the side.

"umm.. remember how I told you that my friend is coming to our school and how I volunteered to tour her?"

"hmmm..." he thought deeply. " Ah! that friend of yours! what about it?" he asked calmly.

suddenly flung wide open. "uh, oppa.." she whispered. "she's right there behind me." she said pointing at Hye shin-ssi that was behind her.

"A-Anyeong! You must be the Jeongmin-oppa that little Min always ta--" before she could finish talking, Kyo min was already beside her, covering Hye shin's mouth with her hand.

"bwo? Always what?" Jeongmin-hyung asked, who has a confused face and chuckling eyes. Hyung, I can see clearly right through you...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was chapter 1 of Boyfriend's Girlfriend brought to you by Yuuki. = ) Credits to the owner of the photo.

Comment and subscribe! = ) Thanks for reading! Ppyong~!♥