Surprise plan.... revealed

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Kyo Min POV

Soon, the bell rang everyone went their own ways.

I wonder why Jeongmin-oppa wants to see me after school... Should I give him a call?

just then, my phone started ringing... it was the special ringtone I got from Jeongmin-oppa...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_8ZshxlCH8

it was almost half of the song already when I answered... to be honest, I forgot it was a call...  I haven't listened to that song for a long time; I was amazed by how it sounds..

"Yah, Kyo Min-ah! Are you alright? Are you there? Yah!" Jeongmin-oppa yelled at the other side of the line.

"Oh- ah mian.. I'm alright and yes, I'm here.. What is it, oppa?" He was worried.. I feel bad for him being worried but I'm happy that he's actually worried about me.. x3

"Kyaaaa~!!!!" I wasn't able to hold my scream in because of the fact the he was worried..

"Yah, Kyo Min-ah! Are you alright?! YAH!" he started yelling so loud I had to take the phone away from my ear..

"Aigoo, Oppa! Calm down! I'm alright!"

"Then why did you suddenly scream?!" he asked. the volume of his voice now lower than before..

I was stumped by his question... I can't just tell him that I screamed because he was worried...

"oh! uhh.. it was nothing... I just... uhh.. tripped a little.."

"Aish! Just come to the school gate now. Arasso?" he said in an annoyed/worried tone..

"Neh." I smiled.

I walked to the school gate and there, I founf Jeongmin-oppa leaning casually against his car. A lot of girls are surrounding him asking him to give them a ride but he's just ignoring them. I slowly backed away but Jeongmin-oppa saw me and walked over to me. alot of girls gasped and looked at him with wide eyes. they're probably thinking 'What in the world is Jeongmin-oppa doing with that nerd girl?' well, I'm used to it anyways.

"Kyo Min-ah.." he said as he reached me and gave me a big hug.

My heart started beating so fast, it felt like my heart was racing with horses. I stood there; cheeks all red, heart pounding, and eyes wide... am I dreaming?

"Kyo Min-ah, don't ever scare me like that, AGAIN. Arasso?" Jeongmin-oppa whispered at my ears. I didn't answer. I can't.

he pulled away to look at me and then started chuckling.

"Silence means yes, then. Kaja, Kyo Min." he said as he pulled me close to him and placed one hand at my shoulder. He lead me to his car and opened the door for me. Alot of girls were still there; frozen and watching us leave.

I fell asleep on the way to wherever Jeongmin-oppa brought me to.. Suddenly, I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes and I saw a pair of eyes that are smiling.. My  eyes shot open and saw that Jeongmin-oppa's face was only inches away from mine.

"Good Morning, Sleepy head." he said in a low voice with a smirk. he then kissed my forehead and I felt my cheeks start heating up.he started chuckling while he moved back.

"Y-Yah! You and your teasing... Aish!" I said, rubbing my cheeks.

"keke.. Aigoo.. look how red you are! hahaha!" he said, laughing his out.

"Yah! It's not funny!" I said with a pout.

"Arachoo~" he said with an aegyo face that defeated mine. "Anyways, we're here." he added.

I looked outside and saw that we were at the mall. We went inside and went straight to a fancy salon.

When we got inside, the crew of the salon greeted us.

"Welcome back, Young Master." they said in unison.

Wait... did they just say 'Young Master' ?

"Thank you. This is Jung Kyo Min." he said. What the heck is going on here?

"A-Anyeonghaseyo. Kyo Min imnida. I hope we get along well" I introduced myself to them.

"Now, You guys remember our plan right? Well, let's get started. I'll leave her to your hands."

"Neh, Young Master."

Then, Jeongmin-oppa faced me.

"I'll be back here in 1 hour. Don't worry about anything and just chill, arasso?" he said.

"Neh." I said with a confused tone of voice.

"Don't worry. They'll tell you what this is about later." he said with a reassuring smile.

"Arasso." I said but I'm still curious. After that, he left and one of the staff came over to me.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Kyo Min-ssi. I'm Jung Jin and I'll be incharge of your makeover for Young Master Hyunseong's birthday.Come follow me please." A guy that looked a little like L.Joe from teen top said leading me to a chair in fron of a mirror.

Wait... is it just me or did that Jung Jin guy said 'Makeover' ?

.....

MAKEOVER?! like waxing my eyebrows or putting those weird masks and creams?! NO WAY AM I DOING THIS! but wait.. they said it was for Hyunseong-hyung's birthday.. Sigh..

"neh." I said and followed him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, first of all, I'm sorry for the late update. Yesterday was my graduation and I've been busy with school.. Mian.OTL

also, sorry for the crappy chapter. OTL

Thanks to sevana12 and PANDAAA_GIRL for commenting. It really motivated me. =D

I hope you guys will keep in supporting my story. that's all! Ppyong~!! ♥