The real story.

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

"Jeongmin, would you mind explaining to me who this girl is?" He threw and envelope at the table while he paced. As I was opening it, he took a seat in front of me.

"What do you want to know about her?" I answered in a pissed off tone. He had files, pictures, and others things about Kyomin. He even had pictures of me and Kyomin on our dates!  Once again, just like what he did to hyung, he spied on her life.

"Who is this Kyomin girl? And what are you doing with her? Didn't your hyung tell you that you're engaged, already?!" My appa shouted and glared at me. I didn't back down his challenge and glared back at him.

"Hyung did tell me.. But do you think I give a damn? Hah!" I answere through gritted teeth. I saw rage fill his whole face, making it turn deep red. His veins looked like they were going to pop and his fist were clenched to prevent himself from burning our whole house. Appa never really had the best temper. As a child, once you disobey or disrespect him, you have to be ready for your punishment. But now that I'm old enough, I don't really give a damn anymore.

"YOU UNGREATFUL LITTLE BASTARD!! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?! AFTER ALL OF THOSE THINGS I GAVE YOU-- THIS IS HOW YOU'RE GOING TO PAY ME BACK?!" He shouted and hit his raging fist on the table in front of us. His spit flew all over the place. True, he gave me many things but.. They're all just material things. All he did was work,work,work. He barely had time for me and hyung.

"It's all because of that that you're acting like this! She's a--"

"DON'T.YOU.DARE. TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT." I stood up and hit my fist on the table. "You know nothing about her. Don't you dare speak about her like you're someone who's better than her."

He was taken aback by what I said at first. Then, with a loud smack, he slapped me across the face. Surprising enough, I felt.. nothing. I slowly looked at him with blank eyes and observed what he would do next. He took deep breaths and sat down once again. After that, there was silence; deep silence and an awkward atmosphere. I sighed and turned around to leave but was stopped when he suddenly spoke.

"Jeongmin, please think about this first. I'm just thinking about--"

"My future?! Just like what you always tell me and hyung?!  If that's the case, then just stop thinking about my future then!" I shouted at him. I'm way over my limit to control my anger.

"Lee Jeongmin! This is your last chance! Either you break up with her or something else would happen to her." He said in a serious tone, threatening the serious guts out of me. I turned back at him, some of my courage already disappearing.

"Don't you dare--"

"Just watch me.'"

 

A few weeks later, he proved that he did do something.

I decided to visit Kyomin and her parents. I was at their door when I over heard them talking.

"Appa, what do we do now? I don't want you to overwork yourself but.." Mrs. Jung said and started sobbing as she reached the end of her sentence.

"Umma, please calm down. We'll figure something out!" Kyomin said, her voice shaky and on the verge of tears.

"Don't worry, Umma, Kyominnie, I'll work hard for both of you."

 

 I went home to my dorm with dried tears across my face. I went straight to bed that day since I didn't want to talk to anybody. The next day, that's when the news went out about the mystery girl, Kyomin. Even Hyeshin got into the mess!

 I didn't want anything to happen to her... I didn't want her to have all these problems just because she went out with me! Kyomin doesn't deserve all these problems. 

That's when I decided to let her go.

"Oppa, what are you--"

"Let's break up."

That moment was probably the worst moment of my whole life. And when I thought things wouldn't get any worst, she gets injured and is now undergoing an operation. What should I do now?

 

Here's a small explanation of why Jeongmin actually broke up with Kyomin. Say, did you guys cry or had teary eyes? Cus I surely did! x'D

Btw, I re-opened my apply fic, Love Chaser. Please do check it out and apply!

Love Chaser♥ [Hiatus]♥

Also, please check out my friend's story, NeverCast. It's really awesome, trust me! =D

NeverCast

And lastly, my other friend's story, Trouble Love.

-trouble~love

Kamsa for reading! Comment and subscribe if you haven't yet! =D