Plan...

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Jeongmin POV

Aww~ she really is so cute! ... especially when she's scared.. but, I bet you'll be even more cuter later... It's a good thing that it's Friday today... because there's NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! I would be able to go with my plan easily... kekeke..

"O-Oppa! What promise?" Kyo Min said, looking at me like a scared puppy... CUTE!

"Promise me...." I trailed off on purpose to scare her... keke..

"n-n-eh?" she said, stuttering.. HAHAHA!! it worked!! xDD

"that you'll come with me when I ask you to.. Please~~" I said, using my aegyo on her... which is currently working..

"N-neh.." she said in a small voice, staring at me with an awkward smile... so CUTE!!! x3

I put her down so that she could walk on her own and she snapped out of her little bubble... just then, the bell rang. I took her hand which made her look up.

"Kaja?" I asked her, smiling.

she sighed in defeat and said "Neh, Oppa." Smiling, she tightened her grip on my hand and we walked to my car, hand in hand. when we reached my car, I opened the passenger door for her.

"Komawo." she said with a smile. I actually felt my heart go fast because of that smile. I went to the driver's seat but before I started the engine, I took something from the back seat... it was a bouquet of yellow roses and a teddy bear holding an envelope addressed Kyo Min. she saw it and I saw her eyes sparkle.

"Here." I handed to her the flowers and the teddy bear which really shocked her.

"eh? For...me?" she asked, her face turning red.

"Do you know any other girl who's name is 'Kyo Min' anywhere 'cause if you do, then that might be for them." I said, smiling... but maybe... "do you not like it? I can exchange the flowers to something else.." I told her, worried that it might not be her favorite flower..

"A-ani.. I Love it! Yellow's my favorite color and Rose is my favorite flower." she said, smelling the flowers while her eyes were closed. I can't help it anymore... I leaned closer and... I kissed her on her cheek. She was surprised at what I did and before she could even say anything, I turned the engine on and said " Let's go, Kyo Min."