The Promise

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Kyo Min POV

Phew! good thing I covered at the right time... Hye Shin-unnie looked at me, using her eyes to communicate...

What? what did I do? she said with her eyes... What the-- I actually understood what she said!

You're not supposed to say anything about that topic! I replied with my eyes. Her eyes widened at understanding and she nodded. She then tilted her head and said Mian~! with her eyes. Suddenly, someone cleared their throat which made me and Hye Shin-unnie turn our heads to the people who are now staring at us. Awkward...

I took my hand away from Hye Shin-unnie's mouth and we both straightened up and cleared our throats. The awkward silence is still there...

"Uhh.." I said in a small voice... What am I even doing?!

"So..." Jeongmin-oppa suddenly said. "Hye Shin-ssi, is it fine if I borrow your friend?" he continued.... Wait.. WHAT?!

Hye Shin-unnie giggled and said "Sure. It's fine." There's something with her smile that's making me suspicious... She noticed me staring at her. "It's fine, Kyo Min-ah." She assured me with the same, suspicious smile...

Suddenly, someone placed their hand on Hye Shin-unnie's shoulder. I was about to show him my Judo skills but I noticed... It was Youngmin! he turned with Hye Shin-unnie so that the two of them are facing me and said "It's alright, Kyo Min-ah. I'll take care of Hye Shin for you." He winked at me and I was suddenly dazed... He IS very cute though...

All of a sudden, someone scooped me up that made me snap out of my dazeness... I heard a lot of people gasp...

"See? I told you,you can go." Jeongmin-oppa said, looking at my with a smirk..... Omo, he's carrying me like i'm his bride or something... I can feel my face burn up... SO EMBARASSING!! >.<

"O-Oppa.." I said,trailing off.. my heart is thumping so hard, it's hard to even say one word.. but this is so embarassing, I can't just keep my mouth shut and let everything pass...

"neh?" he said, walking towards the end of the hall.

"O-Oppa, P-P-ut M-me d-down!" I said, stuttering... I can't help it! it's hard not to stutter when the person you like is doing something like this to you!

"Promise me first.." he said, walking slower than awhile ago. We were far from the other people now but I can still feel many pairs of eyes staring at us...

"P-Promise what?" I asked.. What is he planning to do now? I swear, Jeongmin-oppa is sweet when he's just there, talking to you but scary when he has some plan... O.O