the Makeover

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Jeongmin POV

Half an hour already passed since I left Kyo min at the salon. I wonder how she's doing... Is she dressed up already? How does she look?

"Jeongmin, please be a little more still, Thank you." halmeoni said as she continued doing my hair. YES, she's doing my hair. Don't find it weird. She was just curling it a little.

"halmeoni, is it going to be done soon? I still need to get some stuff ready.." I said, closing my eyes and started thinking about my tux and some surprise gifts for my special date. ;D The thought actually made me smile..

"I'm almost done.... G-Gwenchanh-ayo..?" she said. I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me.

"Ah-Joesonghabnida. I was just thinking about..." I hesitated... well, she's been my family's hairstylist for years and she's seen my ups and downs already...

"What is it, Jeongmin-ah?" She asked.

"Well... I was just thinking about the best gift I could give to this special girl..." I said, putting my head down. The last time I said something like that, halmeoni said I was too young to think about those stuff. Well, it's not like she was wrong.. I mean.. I was only in 2nd grade when I first ask her what I could give this girl I liked...

to my surprise, she chuckled..

"aigoo, Jeongminnie is growing up.." she said. I looked up and saw her smiling at me.

"Well, you can give her flowers and chocolates... wait... no... You're good at singing,right?" She asked and I nodded. I'm kinda lost...

"Well then, why don't you sing for her?" She said.

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!!!

"Thank you, halmeoni!" I said with a grin.

"Now, stop moving so that I can finish your hair."

"Neh" I said and I let her finish my hair. After that, I went to a room and changed to my white tux. (http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/P11899860.jpg)

The hyungs and dongsaengs decided what color we all would wear and I called white first. Hyunseong and Donghyun-hyung called black, while the twins and Minwoo ( A.K.A 3Min ) had no choice but to wear gray.

when I came out, all the people, girls mostly, stared at me like I was some kind of a treat they would like to have.. brrr.. I got goosebumps.. I checked my wrist watch and saw that I still have 15 more minutes left before I have to go back to the salon. I still have enough time to buy her some stuff...

Meanwhile...

Kyo Min POV

I watched in the mirror as Jung Jin-ssi started cutting cutting my hair. After my haircut, he called a group of staff, probably his team, and they started curling my hair and put makeup on my face. They even took my glasses and gave me contact lenses. When they were almost done, Jung Jin-ssi said the we only had fifteen more minutes until the hour is up. They quickly finished up and then they gave me a bag.

"W-What is this?" I asked, looking at Jung Jin-ssi.

"It's the dress you're going to wear for the party, Kyo Min-ssi." he said and one of the staff who help do my makeup told me to follow her. I took a quick look at the mirror.... Wow... is that me? I can barely recognize myself...

"Kyo Min-ssi, please follow me." She said and I quickly followed behind her. She brought me to a room, told me to change my clothes there and left. Inside the bag was a white dress with a blue ribbon. When I finished, I called her and she fixed my dress and hair a little.

"Gamsahabnida." I said and she just smile at me.

"It's fine. No worries. Anything for my lil brother.." She said and I looked at her, puzzled.

"You're Jeongmin-oppa's sister?" I asked her, still puzzled.

"Neh. I'm Lee Ji Eun. It was very nice to meet you, Kyo Min-ssi" She said with a smile that looked alot like Jeongmin-oppa's.

"Oh, by the way, Jeongmin is here already and he's waiting for his princess to come out." I blushed from what she said. What if he doesn't like it? What if I'm not pretty enough for him? Eotteokhe?

"Kyo Min-ah, Kaja." Ji eun-unnie said as she held my hand and opened the door.

=======

Jeongmin POV

I got to buy a bouquet of flowers and a necklace that I thought would fit with her dress. I took the flowers and quickly ran to my car and hid it at the trunk and ran back to the salon. It's a good thing I don't sweat like crazy... like Minwoo.. xD

when I went inside, Kyo min was out of sight. Jung Jin-hyung saw me and started his speech. -_-

while he was doing his speech about how many faces he had changed with his whatever magic, I fixed my hair at the mirror.

"and now, the moment you've been waiting for..." He said and I turned so that I would be facing at the door he kept on looking at. " The new, Jung Kyo Min!" with that, the door opened and I saw her with Ji eun-unnie..

...

WOW... She's beautiful... she was walking towards me and I felt my heart beat faster and faster... God, did you send this angel in front of me? Am I dreaming?

She really is beautiful... Her hair was a little curled ( like mine ) and the makeup didn't cover her natural beauty.. she actually barely had makeup.. then there's the dress... The perfect fit.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eT8Tv4AHhxQ/TMkQlQcfWEI/AAAAAAAABMY/EmL1srccPBs/s1600/926+white.jpg

"J-Jeongmin-oppa, W-What do you think?" She said when she finally reached me and turned. I just stood there with my mouth open. I slowly tilted my head to the side.

"O-Oppa? is it that bad?" she said but I still didn't respond... I can't... Her beauty cannot be explained in words.. I guess she took it the wrong way because she looked down and slowly turned around. before she could even walk one step away from me, I grabbed her wrist and she lifter her head up. I went closer to her and she was still facing the other way...

"O-Oppa.." She whispered and I let go of her wrist. She turned to face me and I leaned closer and...

BAM!

I placed the necklace I bought around her neck and I gave her a small peck on her cheek. Now, what did you think I was gonna do? be honest. ;D

when I pulled away, she was still dazed but she quickly snapped out of it and touched the necklace.

"Oppa, Gomawo." She said and she went to the mirror to see how it looks. "It's so pretty.." she added.

"Now, let's get going, Princess. We might arrive there late if we don't leave now." I said as I took her hand.

"Neh,oppa." She said and we walked to my car.