Goodbye, Safety

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

"O-Oppa, w-wae--" Kyomin asked, choking from a sob. It hurts her heart to hear the words she never thought would hear.. Especially from the person she loved the most.

"Kyomin-ah.." He started, sad and heart broken that his beloved is crying. He understands that.. The fact that she's crying. Even he wants to cry right on the spot but he knows he has to be strong to make her strong.

"Did I do anything wrong? I thought we would be together forever! Wae, oppa? Wae?" She continued sobbing and Jeongmin couldn't help but tear up himself. He cried silently with her.

"Kyomin--" he was cut off by a sudden crash and a thud at the other line. A small faint voice that called out to Kyomin was the last thing he heard before the line got cut off. His eyes widened and he started to panic. "KYOMIN!!"

What happened there?! What was that crash?!

He stood up and started pacing around the place, worrying about the person he loves the most.

Is she in danger? Is she alright?

Without even noticing, he reached Hyeshin's house and was shocked. There were police officers around the place; an ambulance can be seen being loaded by the paramedics. He stared closely at the person they were carrying.. It was a girl: Long, chestnut brown, wavy hair that was spread at the pillow that her head was laid at. Her bangs, however, had hints of red liquid... Blood; Blood dripping down her forehead to her cheek and to her shaped lips. From afar, he can't recognize who the girl is but something caught his eye that assured him it was Kyomin... a long, yellow cellphone lace that was hanging at the side of the stretcher.

He quickly ran to her side, holding her hand. The tear that was threatening to fall came streaming down his cheeks like an open faucet. He stared at the bloody face of his Kyomin before being pulled away from the stretcher. He glared at the person who pulled him but realized it was just Hyeshin. Her tear stained face told him to let the people do their jobs. He looked back at Kyomin and slowly let go of her hand.

She was rushed to the hospital . As soon as they arrived, they brought her to the Operating room. Scared and worried, Boyfriend and Hyeshin waited outside... Anticipating what might happen.

 

 

Merry Christmas!! 8D