Hyunseong's Party

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Author's POV

They headed for Hyunseong's house but they got in a small traffic. Kyo Min felt sleepy but she didn't want to sleep because she was wearing makeup. Well, she fell asleep,anyways. They arrived at Hyunseong's house 30 minutes after the party started. Jeongmin gave Kyo Min a light shake and she woke up. When she was about to rub her eyes, Jeongmin held her wrist and she remembered she had makeup on. As Kyo Min went out of Jeongmin's car, she eyed the big mansion in front of her.

"Wow ~ is that.." she said as she pointed at the mansion.

"Yup. That's Hyunseong's house. Big,huh?" Jeongmin said, finishing her sentence.

When they entered the house, alot of girls started squealing. Alot of them cried out Jeongmin's name while the others wondered who was the girl with him.

"O-Oppa,I'm scared." Kyo Min said, holding on to Jeongmin's sleeve. Jeongmin took Kyo Min's hand off his sleeve and held it tightly.

"Don't worry, Kyo Min-ah. I'm here. I'll protect you." He said as he loosened Kyo Min's hand from his sleeve and held it. Kyo Min put her head down because she knew that her cheeks are pinker than her makeup. Jeongmin held Kyomin closer as a lot of girls started crowding them and of course, that made her blush some more.

"Kyo min-ah! Jeongmin-hyung!" a girl and a guy shouted above the voices of the crowding group of girls. when Jeongmin and Kyomin looked up, they saw Hye shin and Youngmin together with the rest of Boyfriend. They motioned to Jeongmin and Kyo min to follow them as Boyfriend went up to Hyunseong's second floor. When Jeongmin and Kyo min finally caught up with the others at the second level of the house, they were bombarred with questions and Jeongmin got separated from Kyo min. They were both looking at each other as the others drag them to the others side of the place. Before they became out of sight, Kyo min mouthed out Help me~ to Jeongmin and he replied by mouthing out Don't worry. I'll look for you and save you later. He winked at her and they both turned around to the direction they were being dragged to.

"Yah, Jeongmin-ah! Why didn't you say anything about you having a girl?" Donghyun, who is the leader of Boyfriend asked. Hyunseong quickly backed Donghyun up. "Yeah... but, to be honest, you actually got a pretty good one this time..Who is she,anyways?" Hyunseong said and Donghyun nodded. Jeongmin rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Do you really not know who she is?" Jeongmin said with an annoyed look on his face. He doesn't like being reminded of something bad that happened in the past.

"If we knew, we wouldn't have asked." Donghyun said sarcastically. Jeongmin gave himself a facepalm and then he explained who the girl was. The two were shocked while Jeongmin was looking for Kyo Min.

"Y-Yah.. so that's.. Kyo minnie?" Hyunseong asked and Jeongmin nodded.

"She's so pretty..." Donghyung said as he started having 'THE LOOK' that Jeongmin really hates. That look is the look Donghyun does that makes people think he's thinking something dirty. Hyunseong has his own look too and he did it to play along with Donghyun. They both planned on annoying Jeongmin and... it worked. Jeongmin glared at the two.

"Yah, if you dare touch even one hair from her head, I woul--" Jeongmin was cut off by Hyunseong, who's attention is now on the dongsaengs.

"Yah, Minwoo-ah, you wanna do me a favor?" Hyunseong said and he whispered something to Minwoo. Minwoo just nodded and he took off.

Since the party was slightly interrupted by the late entrance of Jeongmin, Hyunseong told the dj to start the music. Soon, the big house became a club.

Meanwhile...

"Yah, Jung Kyo Min, You have a lot to explain to unnie, today.." Hye shin said with an excited look on her face. Kyo min was about to explain but then she suddenly realized something.

"Before I explain, why don't you go first? what are you doing here, unnie?" Kyo min asked and Hye shin confidently answered.

"Youngminnie invited me." she said. "Now it's your turn to explain."

Kyo min gulped and then she told Hye shin everything. Hye shin squealed like a fangirl when she heard about what Jeongmin did, especially the kiss.

Kyo min blushed. "Now we're even." she said as she smiled at Hye shin. Soon, they heard music playing.