Shopping! + Bestfriend

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Kyomin's POV

" Yah Kyomin, do you like this one? how about this one? or maybe this one.. OMO! Look at that one! it's so pretty!" Hye shin-unnie said as she ran to a dress, dragging me along with her. We're at the mall right now, checking out some dresses and stuff. Jeongmin-oppa is lucky that I love him or else, I won't agree to do shopping. Though, I still wonder who that birthday boy is..

"Yah Kyomin! Stop thinking about Jeongmin and start trying out the dresses that I gave you!" Hye shin-unnie said as she pushed me inside a fitting room. Aish.. this girl! -_-"

I started taking off my clothes and tried one of the dresses. Hmmm.. I wonder who Lee Taemin is.. he's probably famous because Jeongmin-oppa was really happy when he told me about his birthday..

~~Flashback~~

I was lying on my bed, thinking about random things. It's summer but Jeongmin-oppa has been busy with Boyfriend so we rarely see each other. Good thing we still talk though. ^ ^

Sigh~ I miss him already.. what time is it?

I glanced at my desk clock and saw that it was already 9:30 pm.. I wonder is Oppa is busy..

~ Sanso gateun neo~~

I answered my phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Annyeong, my lovely Kyomin~" Jeongmin-oppa sang. Omo.. SO CUTE!! x3

"Oppa~! Annyeong! What's up?" I said with a cheerful voice.

"Kyomin-ah, guess what?" he asked excitedly.

"uhh.. I can't guess. What?" I said playfully and I heard say 'hmph'. I chuckled and he followed.

"I met Lee Taemin today! And he invited me to his birthday party! Well, technically, he invited Boyfriend to the party... Aish whatever!" He said as he got himself confused at his thought. I gigled at his cuteness even though I have no idea who he's talking about.

"Good for you, Oppa! When is it?"

"It's on the 18th. I'll show you the invitation tomorrow since tomorrow is our dayoff."

"Eh? but why do you have to show me? No need to rub it on me that you were invited by some idol, Oppa. You meanie."

" ahaha.. Aigoo~ I'm going to show it to you because you're coming with me, Pabo." he said then started chuckling.

"Mwo?! I don't even know the birthday boy!"

" Ehh? You don't know who Lee Taemin is?"

"Errr.. well.. I--" I was cut off when I heard him laughing.

"Yah! Oppa! You're so mean!" I shouted and I heard him chuckle.

" Kekeke.. I was just kidding. Mianhaee~~" he whined and I giggled at his cuteness.

" Okay then.. I gotta go now.. bye~"

"Yah--" I hung up before he could even say anything else.. I knew what he wanted and what he wanted to say before I hung up so.. kekeke... I'm just teasing him again.

 

~ End of Flashback ~

"Kyaaahhh~~~!!! Wear that on the party!! You look pretty!!" Hyeshin-unnie squealed.

" Neh. I'll buy it now, then." I said as I went back in and changed to my clothes.

"Aigoo, Kyomin-ah. Why won't you just leave that glasses of yours and wear contacts?" Hyeshin-unnie said, eyeing my glasses. I pushed them back and Hyeshin-unnie suddenly took it off.

"YAH! UNNIE! I CAN'T SEE CLEARLY!! YAH!" I shouted as I tried to snatch my glasses from her but she used her height against me. I gave up and she chuckled as she placed my glasses in her bag.

"Come here." She said as she pulled me closer to her, leading me the way. Soon, we went in this store.

"Annyeonghaseyo." a lady said and we both bowed.

" Annyeonghaseyo. We would like to buy some contact lenses for my friend here." Hyeshin-unnie said.

Soon, we got the contact lenses and headed home. Once I got in my house, I went straight to my bed and lied down. Just then, my phone rang. I checked on the caller ID ... Unknown number

I hesitated but answered it anyways.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Yobosaeyo! Is this Jung Kyomin?" the guy from the other line said.

"N-Neh. Who is this?"

"It's your best friend calling! My friend is having a party on the 18th and I was hoping you would come so that we can hang out a bit.."

I tilted my head, thinking of people who would call me and call them my bestfriend...

"....Err... What's your name?" I asked.

" Ehh.. you don't remember me?! Yah, Kyomin-ah! After you move, you start forgetting who your bestfriend is?! It's me! Kibum!" he shouted from the other line.

hmm.. kibum... kibum... KIBUM?! O.O

"Yah! are you still there?!"

"N-Neh. Mian. I forgot. How did you get ahold of my number?" I asked and he simply chuckled.

"I have my ways. Anyways, on the 18th, you free?" he asked.

I then thought. I was about to say no but then I remembered what Jeongmin-oppa said.  On the 18th.... You're coming with me.... Birthday.... Lee Taemin...

" Oh.. the 18th? Mianhae, Kibum-ah. I have to go to a birthday party with my friends."

" Oh.. is that so... aww.. I was hoping you would be able to meet Taeminnie but oh well.. I got to go now... Let's hang out sometime! bye!" he said and hung up.

Sigh... I didn't think Kibum would be able to get my number... Oh well.. I'm too tired now.. I guess I'll take a nap..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers! Sorry for the late update.. I've been reading too much FF lately.. Mian! OTL

Anyways... Is this chapter boring? I Promise I'll try and mix it up soon.. Please look forward to it! ^ ^ Bye~