JUNG KYOMIN!!

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Kyo min's POV

It's finally the 18th. I got up early and took a shower, ate a small breakfast, then called Hyeshin-unnie over. In 15 min, she arrived at my house with a duffle bag around her shoulder and a dress on her hand. We both headed for my room when she suddenly stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"Unnie, why'd you stop walking?" I asked her and she faced me with a sheepish smile plastered on her face.

"Uhh.. keke.. I know we used to play here in your house but... I forgot which one is your room..keke.. Mian.." she said as she scratched the back of her head.

I quietly laughed at her funny FAIL moment and went ahead infront of her. We then arrived at my room and she started going through her 'Magic duffle bag'.

"Kyomin-ah, go get changed." she said without looking at me.

"Neh." I followed and went to the bathroom. I changed into my dress and was shocked at what I saw when I came back to my room. Hyeshin-unnie had turned my room into a small parlor. I closed the door behind me and Unnie faced me while she was holding a curling iron. She was also wearing the dress she brought now.

"Unnie, when did you change?" I asked.

"I changed right after you left the room. Anyways, come here, princess. Time to use my magic." she said as she twirled the curling iron she was holding; making it seem like a wand. She motioned for me to sit down and I quickly followed. She curled my hair and I watched her as she randomly took her phone from my bed. She started playing a song and I stared at her, confused.

"Listen to the song. It's sang by SHINee; the group Lee Taemin is in." Unnie said and I nodded a little. At first, I wasn't paying that much attention to the song but then paid full attention when I heard the chorus... It was a sweet song..

"Unnie, what's the title of the song?" I asked and Unnie smiled warmly.

"It's called 'You'. Sweet song,right?" she said and I nodded.

"Okay, we're done with your hair.. Let's start the makeup." Unnie said and I just nodded. Unnie let her SHINee playlist play as we get ourselves ready for the party. When we finished, I looked like this:

http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/878056/8271616/0/1236931006/Korean_Style_Classical_Hot_Sale_Double_V_Collar_Chiffon_Dress.jpg

While Unnie looked like this:

http://images.wholesaleclothingcn.com/pic/201003/318312499.jpg

We both had light makeup on so that we don't have to have retouch sessions during the party.

Soon, Jeongmin-oppa and the guys came to pick us up and we happily walked to them. Hyeshin-Unnie got in first and sat beside Youngmin at the back. When I was about to hop in, someone grabbed my waist and gave me a back hug.

"Kyomin-ah~~ I missed you!" Jeongmin-oppa whined and I giggled. I turned to face him and pecked his cheek.

"I missed you too~" I said and he kissed me on the lips. It wasn't that long though, it was only a quick peck.

"Yah! You two lovebirds better get in or else we'll leave you!" Donghyun-hyung shouted from the driver's seat and I quickly bowed and hopped in the van. Jeongmin-oppa followed behind me. I noticed that Minwoo- who was sitting beside me- was staring at me so I smiled at him.

"Annyeong!" I said with a smile and he looked away and bowed. huh... weird.

The seating arrangements in the van was like this: At the back was Kwangmin, Youngmin, then Hyeshin-unnie. In front of them was Jeongmin-oppa, me , then Minwoo. Hyunseong-hyung was sitting beside Donghyun-hyung who was our driver.

After 30 min or so, we arrived in front of a fancy hotel.. We went in the lobby and Donghyun-hyung showed the lady at the desk the invitation. ( A/N:Mian, I forgot what it was called ) . I, on the other hand, was busy looking around... 

"Wow..." was all I could say about this place.. the lobby was HUGE! To my left, there were sofas so I guess that might be the waiting area or something..

"JUNG KYOMIN!!" a high pitched voice shouted from behind me, making the people sitting at the waiting area stare.

 

________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! I guess you can call that a cliffhanger.. keke.. anyways, sorry for not updating sooner.. the laptop I'm using turned off alot of times and that was when I haven't saved my story yet so... yeah! enjoy reading! Who do you think is the person with the high pitched voice? =D

BTW, has anyone else seen You and I live ver? I Love that song so much!! I'm gonna try and learn their dance... kekeke.. xD

Lastly, Belated Happy Birthday Minwoo! = )