Fragile.

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

"Wait.." the doctor said with a confused look.

They all looked up, making their tear-stained faces visible. The doctor jerked back a little, softening at the sight of the people in front of him.

Aigoo.. These poor children.. I've always seen people cry because their family member didn't make it but I've never seen children, such as these kids, cry this much for their friend... and to think that it's just their FRIEND! Such nice children... but wait.. The doctor thought.

"Doctor! What is it?!" Jeongmin shook the doctor once again, making him snap out of his thought.

"Oh, mianhae. I wanted to ask why you said 'She'." He responded, freeing his arm from the young boy's grasp.  They looked at him, confused.

What is he talking about? Is he trying to joke around?! Minwoo thought angrily.

"Ahjussi! What do you m--" Minwoo snapped and was about to walk to the doctor but Kwangmin stopped him. He looked back at Kwangmin, eyes gleaming with tears, and tried to get out of his hyungs grasp but the other just shook it's head. Minwoo looked at Jeongmin and he just shook his head too, telling him not to do whatever he was planning to do.

Jeongmin faced the doctor once again and took a deep breath before speaking.

"I said 'she' because the patient we're related to is a 'girl'." Jeongmin said in a serious tone.

"I'm sorry but I think there's a misunderstanding here.." The doctor started. "The patient that didn't make it was--"

He was cut off by a sudden wailing that came from the end of the hall.

"HAN GOO!!" A lady came running pass the doctor and went beside the covered body being rolled out of the operating room. The doctor showed her the face of the patient and all of them gasped.

"That's... not Kyomin!" Jinyoung said in a cheerful and relieved tone. The lady who was weeping glared at him.

"OF COURSE IT'S NOT! IT'S MY HAN GOO~!!" The lady said and weeped and they all bowed.

"Then... where's--" Minwoo was cut off when the doctor suddenly spoke again.

"If you're looking for..." He checked his clipboard for the name. "... Patient Jung Kyomin, she's at room 708."

"Ohh.." They all said and looked at each other before running to the elevator.

Once they reached the room, Hyeshin opened the door and was welcomed by a smiling yet fragile looking girl.

 

So... This was supposed to be a comic-relief chapter but... well... it's a fail..

Still comment though!! ^ ^

btw, I got my mom to watch this drama "King of Baking: Kim Tak Goo" so I get more excuse to stay up. xDD

If you noticed that my chapters were getting a bit melodramatic, I blame the drama we're watching! xDD

Anyways, thanks for reading! ^ ^