I'm here for you..

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Attention: There may be a slight use of coarse language in this chapter. (even though it's only one word. xDD) Anyways, you have been warned. =)

 

Minwoo's POV

I was marching my way to the front door of the hotel since I really need some fresh air right now... or else I might just snap at anyone who gets in my way. I was already close to the door when someone bumped on me and fell on the floor with a loud thud.

Wow.. What a good timing. -_-

I turned around and was about to snap when I noticed who it was... Kyomin. I suddenly softened when I saw her crying. All my anger went away as I helped her up.

"What's wrong,Kyomin? Are you alright?" I asked but got no response. I got more worried because she only stood in front of me, her head down and not talking.

"I'll get Jeongmin-hyung, ok? Stay here." I said as I sat her down at one of the sofas at the lobby and turned around.

I was suddenly  stopped by a pair of arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. She had no sign if she was still crying or not. We stayed like that for a minute or so before I loosened her arm around me and turned around. Before she could even say anything, I pulled her in a hug.

"Just cry as much as you want... trust me... I'm..here for you." I whispered at her ear while rubbing her hair. Soon, she hugged me back and started sobbing. I was shocked at first because she suddenly sobbed but soon smiled a little because she let me see her other side... she trusted me.

"I'm...Sorry.." She said in the middle of her sobs. I chuckled and pulled out of the hug. She looked up at me with those swollen, red, tear stained eyes... did I mention that it's a good thing she didn't wear any eye liner or mascara? xD

Unconsciously, I bent down and kissed her forehead (A/N: At some other view, it looked like Minwoo kissed Kyomin.) before hugging her again; tighter than before.

"Don't say sorry.. and don't worry. If you need me, I'm here."

 

Jeongmin's POV

I ran towards the direction Kyomin's direction, only to be shocked at the sight I was going to see.. Is it just me or... is Minwoo...kissing Kyomin?

"Why..?" I clutched my chest as I watch him hug Kyomin again. I wiped my cheeks but fresh tears kept on falling again. Suddenly, something caught my attention...

".." I cussed under my breath as I walked towards Minwoo and MY girlfriend.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For reading up till here, Kamsa~! =D

For new subscribers, thank you! I haven't been receiving any comments so I'm losing some inspiration in writing this story.. =/

Anyways, , have you commented already? If not then... do it NOW!... Please? =3

Thanks for reading,subscribing, and commenting -ah! =)

Sorry for the short update! -_-