The new couple? + Bad news..

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Kyomin's POV

Hey, isn't he.. *o* Hyeshin-unnie's bias?!

"Oh, I'm sorry for my rudeness. I'm Kim Jonghyun. I've been looking for Key for awhile because Onew-hyung's -" He explained and looked at each of our faces but mostly Hyeshin-unnie's. "-looking for him.." He said while he narrowed his eyes at Hyeshin-unnie. I looked over at her and she was talking and laughing with Youngmin. Hmm.. Maybe she hasn't notice yet..
 or so I thought.

Hyeshin-unnie was taking small, hidden glances at Jonghyun-ssi. Maybe she did notice that her internet hubby was right in front of her...

"A-Annyeonghaseyo.. Do I know you from somewhere?" Jonghyun said, speaking to Hyeshin-unnie who was facing Youngmin. She quickly turned to him, her face was a shade of red.

"A-A-Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jonghyun.." She bowed her head and walked closer to him. I noticed Youngmin's hand raise up a little, attempting to stop her from going to Jonghyun.

"I-I hope you don't find this a bit too sudden or surprising but... I LOVE YOU!!" She jumped on Jonghyun and hugged him like a fangirl. Jonghyun was surprised at first but hugged her back, anyways. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Youngmin tightly clutch on his pants, making a fist.

"Ah.. ahaha, I see that you love me more than the others.. Kamsahabnida." Jonghyun said and bowed as Hyeshin-unnie let go of him.

"Anyways, Key, let's go." He said, slightly tugging at the grumpy diva.

"We should all be loved equally.." he mumbled as he followed Jonghyun.

"Ah-- Wait! You're going to Taemin's birthday, right?" Hyeshin-unnie shouted and the two guys faced us once again.

"Neh. You guys are invited, right? Baby Tae's birthday is just around the corner over there." Key pointed at the corner  close to the stairs.

"Ah, neh.. but, can I ask what time the party ends?" she asked again.

"Wae~?" Jonghyun sang.

"Yeah, unnie. Why are you in a hurry?" I asked in a teasing way.

"Eh.. B-because.." she stuttered.

"Because...?" Jonghyun said. Why did she want her to go so much?

"Because I have to talk to a certain someone..." She said quietly but loud enough for us to hear. Oh! Maybe it was that hubby of hers in the internet.. Starry-something..

"Oh, You mean your starry-something- dino?" I asked and Hyeshin-unnie blushed while she looked at me incredulously that I actually knew who she was talking about.

"Uh, it's Starryongiedino24.. How did you know about him?" She eyed me suspiciously and I winked at her.

"I have my ways.."

"Wait.. Did you just say... Starryongiedino24?" Jonghyun asked.

"Uhh, neh.. He's my internet hubby.." Hyeshin-unnie answered with a blushing face and a bright smile while Jonghyun looked shocked.

Suddenly, next thing we knew, Jonghyun was hugging Hyeshin-unnie; Hyeshin-unnie's dumbfounded; Youngmin's about to explode in anger; and we're all shocked and staring at them.

"I... finally met you in person... PrincessHYESHINee204."  He said as he pulled away from the hug; staring at Hyeshin-unnie's eyes with a smile. She, on the other hand, was shocked.

"You... You're... 'My silly yongiedino'?" She asked, still suprised. He nodded in response and they both smiled warmly at each other. For some reason, they look like they're shining...

"Yeobo, I'm happy that you finally found you 'Prettyprincess' but I think we should go.." Key said impatiently as he tapped him foot.

"Ah- sure. Why don't we all go together?" He replied and held Hyeshin-unnie's hands as they walked to the party. We, on the other hand, just stood there, watching her walk together with her 'Hubby'.

There was awkwardness bestowed upon us by the surprising internet couple. Thankfully, Donghyun-hyung broke the ice as he pulled Kwangmin with him and walked in front of me.

"Yah, what are you guys still standing there for? Let's go to the party!" Donghyun-hyung and Kwangmin walked cheerfully to the party and I slowly followed before being stopped bya pair of arms wrapping around my waist.

"What? Walking to a party without your boyfriend?" Jeongmin whisperred to my ears and I felt my cheeks start burning.

"A-Aniyo.. K-Kaja B-boyfriend.." I stuttered. Aish, why did I have to stutter so much?! Dx

"keke, neh Girlfriend~" he said teasingly as he intertwinned our fingers and walked beside me with a smile. My heart pounded so hard but I still tried my best to smile at him.

 

Minwoo's POV

Why? I know she's hyung's girlfriend but... why do I feel angry of their lovey-dovey moment and not Hyeshin-noona's loving moment with her 'hubby'? I feel like I want to karate chop their hands off each other..

No Minwoo, you better get that heart of yours cleared already!

 

Jeongmin's POV

We soon arrived at the party. Everyone was at their designated table... Wow~ .. There's so many celebrities here! Let's see... There's Super Junior-sunbaenims, SNSD-noonas, B2st-sunbaenims, Kara-noona's, etc..

"wah, daebak~" my cutie Kyomin said in amazement. Keke, she's so cute at every expression!... except a sad one..

We went to take our seats at our appointed table. Everything was just normal... A lot of our sunbaes would come over to our table and greet us or give us advices with our careers. For some reason, this feels more like a congratulations Boyfriend party than a simple birthday party. Well, I was assured that this was a birthday party when the MC finally called the birthday celebrant on stage for a message. After that, we were served with food! YEAH! xD I was getting kinda hungry..

Just then, I got a text message.

 

To: Jeongminnie~

 

Dongsaeng-ah, you're at Taemin's party, right? I need to talk to you.

 

From: Jin-hyung

 

~~~

 

To: Jin-hyung

 

Neh. What's going on?

 

From: Jeongminnie~

 

~~~

 

To: Jeongminnie~

 

Come to our table... and be ready.

 

From: Jin-hyung

 

What could be wrong? I could feel myself shiver in fear at his last words...  be ready.

 

"Oppa, what's wrong? You seem to have gotten pale..." Kyomin said, worry written all over her face.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it. I just got a text from my brother and told me to meet him, that's all." I said and flashed her a smile, making her smile as well.

"Okay, then! Do you want me to go with you?" She asked and I just shook my head.

"It's alright. I can handle it. I'll go,now.. Don't worry and just enjoy the party, okay?" I said with yet another smile and she nodded.

I headed for SHINee's table and saw my brother all tensed up. He looked up and met eyes with me before standing up and walking past me. I followed behind him and we ended up at the lobby near the bathroom.

"Jeongmin.." Jin-hyung said. If you're wondering who he is, he's Lee Jinki A.K.A. Onew of SHINee.

"Neh?"

"Promise me you won't go berserk and start killing people, okay?" he said while his back was still facing me.  His head was down and his voice was very serious.

"Uhh... sure.. I promise. What is it, hyung?" I asked, very nervous.

"Okay then.." he faced me and stared right into my eyes; staring at my soul..

"You're... Engaged." He said and my jaw dropped.

"W-What?" I stuttered;  still shock of the sudden news.

"Umma and Appa wants you to get married to a business partner's daughter.."

I was about to say something when I suddenly heard someone running from behind. I turned to see what was going on and...