Invitation for Boyfriend

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Jeongmin's POV

It has been around a month and three days since me and Kyomin started dating. If you're wondering why I'm so accurate, well, it's because it was the best day of my life!

It's already 8:00 pm and I'm currently at the studio, doing paperwork with the rest of Boyfriend. Hmmm... I wonder if Kyomin's already asleep... I don't want to disturb her...

"Yah, Jeongmin-hyung! Quit thinking about Kyomin for awhile and start helping me with  the papers!" Youngmin said as he hit my head with his pen.

"Yah! You can't hit your hyung! and besides.. you're just jealous because I have someone and you don't.." I said and stuck my tongue out.

"Yah, you two! Get working there!" Donghyun-hyung said and we quickly went back to our work. Suddenly, someone knocked at our door.

"Come in, please." Donghyun-hyung said, not taking his eyes off the paper.

The person openned the door a little and poked his head in to have a peak of what we were doing. Omo.. It's .. IT'S..

"TAEMIN-AH!!!" Minwoo shouted and ran to Taemin- who's now inside the room.

"MINWOO-AH!!" he shouted back and gave Minwoo a friendly hug.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taemin-ssi." greeted Donghyun.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!!" me and the twins said at the same time.

"Ah- Annyeonghaseyo." he said and bowed. " Please, just call me Taemin."

"Oka--" Before Donghyun-hyung can finish talking, Minwoo cut him off with his questions..

"Yah, Lee Taemin, what brings you here? And where's the rest of SHINee? What are you holding there? Can I see? Yah, why aren--" 

" Chill, Minwoo! One question at a time. Anyways, I'm here because I would like to invite Boyfriend to my birthday party on July 18th. You can bring an extra friend if you want. I asked my hyungs to come with me here but they were kinda busy.. Here, Minwoo." He said and gave Minwoo a small envelope.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'll be taking my leave, annyeong! Be nice, No Minwoo!" Taemin said as he bowed and left.

"Annyeong!" as soon as Taemin left, all of us went to Minwoo and looked at the invitation.

" Wow... Daebak..." Was all we could say..

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong everyone! I'm sorry if I wasn't updating alot.. I was working on a fanart that I made for Taemin's birthday.. I was planning on writing a oneshot for his birthday too but... well.. I changed my mind since I still have this and "My Love" that's still ongoing... and Yes.. I'm a Shawol and a Girlfriend. and I'm proud to be one. x)

I'll try and update again as fast as I can. Be honest readers.. is my story boring? Should I add the twist now? Comment ! ^ ^