The Special Performance + Game

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

"We would like to call the Boyfriend members to the stage, right now please, Thank you. " The DJ said as he stopped the music.

'Oh, it's time.' Jeongmin thought.

" Kyo min-ah, kaja." Jeongmin said as offered his hand-the prince way- to Kyo min and she gladly took it. They waited for the other members and their dates to line up at the top of the staircase and they went in order of age. Suddenly, the lights turned off and a spotlight was on them. Donghyun started walking down the staircase and the others followed behind.

' Wow.. they look like they're in a prom or something..',' Who's that girl with Jeongmin-oppa? Is she from our school?',' Hey, isn't that the new student, Hye Shin with Youngmin?' The people thought and gossiped.

"O-Oppa, I'm scared.. What if they notice who I really am? They might start stalking me in school.." Kyo min whispered worriedly.

"Don't worry, Kyo min. I'll protect you from those people." Jeongmin whispered back and then kissed Kyo min's forehead. "By the way, I'll give you a text later and when you receive it, go to the place it tells you to go to, arasso?" Kyo min looked at him with a confused look and just nodded.

Boyfriend members went up the stage and started performing their songs, Boyfriend and You & I. All of the people, including Kyo min and Hye shin were melted by the performance. When they went down the stage, Youngmin quickly went beside Hye shin and they both looked at the rest of Boyfriend. They all nodded and went to seperate ways while Jeongmin went to Kyo min and gave her a hug.

"Remember, Follow the instructions, arasso? I'll be waiting for you, Kyo min." He said as he pulled away from the hug and kissed her cheeks. Kyo min didn't move for awhile but then suddenly snapped out of her daydream when her phone rang. She quickly checked the text.

' Annyeong, Princess Kyo min! Prince Jeongmin here. first instruction, go upstairs and go inside the first door to your right. '

After she read it, she looked around and quickly went upstairs and inside the room. When she opened the door, she was surprised to see Hyunseong holding a teddy bear holding a card and kwangmin holding a Yellow rose.

http://thumbs./thumblarge_470/1263838243V7798y.jpghttp://www.arenaflowers.com/assets/Image/bespoke/weddings/buttonholes/deluxe/weddings-yellow-rose-white-calla-buttonhole-lg.jpg

 

He handed her the bear and she read the card.

' Dear Princess,

Annyeong! See the bear? That's little Jeongmin Jr. Be sure to take care of him, okay?

Like the rose? You told me your favorite flower was a rose and your favorite color was yellow.. so I got you that.

Love, Prince Jeongmin ♥

Kyo min blushed after reading it and Hyunseong and Kwangmin smiled at her reaction.

' I hope you two become happy together..'  Hyunseong and Kwangmin thought.

Just then, Kyo min's phone rang and it was Jeongmin.

"Hello again, princess. Have you read it?" Jeongmin said.

"Neh." Kyo min answered.

"Okay then. Next place you have to go to is in their dining room at the same floor you're in. Hyunseong will help you to go there. See you!" Jeongmin said and he hanged up before she could even say anything else. She looked at Hyunseong and he nodded. When they arrived in front of the dining room door, Hyunseong walked away. Kyo min opened the door, she was shocked at what she saw.

http://cdn.hostessblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/valentines_gardenofeden_2.jpg

She walked closer to the table and took the rose from the table. She found another card and she read it.

Dear Princess,

Hello again. Did you know that a red rose also meant Beauty? I think it really represents you.

Love, Prince Jeongmin.

She blushed again and then started smelling the flower while her eyes were close. When she opened her eyes, she saw Minwoo staring at her. She straightened up and then bowed at him and he just looked away.

' Why do I feel this way towards her? ' Minwoo thought. Just then, Kyo min's phone rang.

"Annyeong, Princess." Jeongmin said.

"Oppa, Gomawo." She said, tearing up.

"Yah, Don't cry! You're going to ruin your Makeup." Jeongmin said jokingly and Kyo min laughed.

"Neh, oppa. Where do I have to go next?" Kyo min asked.

"Ok.. Go to Hyunseong's garden. See you! Chu~~" He said and hanged up.

Kyo min blushed at the last thing Jeongmin said. She suddenly remembered that there was someone there with her. She quickly bowed to Minwoo and then left the room.

' Why does my heart ache?' Minwoo thought as he clutched his chest and stared at the excited Kyo min walking out of the room.

When Kyo min was outside of the dining room, she saw Donghyun waiting for her.

"Let's go, Princess. You're Prince is waiting for you." Donghyun said as he offered his hand and Kyo min took it. He lead her to the dark garden and left her there. Kyo min was looking around but it was too dark. All she could see was the silhouettes of the plants and the garden and... a man walking towards her. Kyo min panicked and was getting ready to run when the man held her wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?"