Yes!

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

"Where do you think you're going?" the man said as he pulled Kyo min into a hug. Then, he started laughing.

"Were you scared, Princess?" Jeongmin said as he started laughing again.

"Yah, Oppa! it's not funny!" Kyo min said as she pulled away and playfully hit Jeongmin's arm.

"Ah-- OUCH! That hurts!" Jeongmin shouted, rubbing the arm Kyo min hit.

"Oh, really? Mianhae.." She said as she slightly tugged on his sleeve.

"Just kidding! Let's go now. It's about time." Jeongmin said as he took Kyo min's hand and led her the way.

"O-Oppa, Where are we going? I can't see.." Kyo min said as she went closer to Jeongmin and held onto his arm.

"Don't worry. We're almost there." Jeongmin said. After a few more steps, he stopped and let go of Kyo min's hand.

"O-Oppa! W-Where are you? I'm scared.." She shouted.

"Don't worry, I'm here." Jeongmin said.

"Where? I can't see you.." Kyo min said as she started extending her hands and tried feeling around. She then felt someone's suit and held on to it. Soon, the person she was holding came closer and she could feel his breath on her face. She also felt that person's hands wrap around her waist. Suddenly, Kyo min heard someone count and then the lights . The garden was filled with lights; the trees; bushes; flowers; all of it has lights wrapped around it.

http://blog.mlive.com/fullbloom/2008/12/SunkenGardenLookoutNight.jpg

Kyo min looked up and saw Jeongmin's face only inches away from hers. She suddenly blushed and he did too. Jeongmin pulled away slowly and Kyo min stared at him. She was shocked when he suddenly knelt down to one knee and held her hand. He snapped his finger and heart shaped lights at the tree beside them.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2204/2113508224_0bd0affff5.jpg

Kyo min's attention was on the lights for a while until Jeongmin cleared his throat. Kyo min stared at Jeongmin with tear-filled eyes.

"Princess Kyo min, will you be my girlfriend?" Jeongmin said with a smile. To his surprise, Kyo min took her hand off of his and made him stand up. Jeongmin stoop up, feeling like he was being stabbed by a hundred knives at his chest, and stared at Kyo min, whose head is down. After a while of silence, Jeongmin spoke up.

"It's alright if you sa--"

"YES! YES, I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Kyo min said as she lifted her head up and gave Jeongmin a hug. 

"R-REALLY?!" He said as she pulled away and she nodded. Jeongmin hugged her and spun her around. When he placed her down, he lifted her chin up and planted a kiss on her lips. As he pulled away, he gave her another hug.

" I Love You." he whispered at her ear. Kyo min hugged him back and said " I Love you too."