And the trouble starts...now.

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Jeongmin's POV

 

~The next day~

I was having a nice sleep, dreaming about me and Kyomin when someone slammed my door open. I opened my eyes a little to peak at who it was... To my surprise (not) , I saw a frantic Youngmin looking around my room.

"JEONGMIN-HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU JEONG--"

"I'm here at my bed, you pabo!" I shouted as I pulled my sheets over my shoulders and closed my eyes again. Today was our day off but this blonde monkey just won't let me have it.

"JEONGMIN-HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG,HYUNG,HYUNG!HYUUUNGGG!!!!" He whined while he jumped on my bed and shook me to get my attention. I continued ignoring him until I don't know when.... 5 seconds after maybe?

"WHAT.IS.IT.YOUNGMIN?" I annoyedly rolled over to face him and gave him a HUGE death glare. He didn't seem to notice but I still continued glaring.

"Hyung, have you seen the news?!" He asked in an over-reacted tone.

"Are you really a pabo? Didn't you see that I was lying down on my bed and peacefully sleeping when you entered my room?" I asked sarcastically. I wanted to finish my dream.

"Whatevs, hyung. Just get your lazy bum up and check the net! Pali!" He pulled my blanket off me and pulled me up. I sighed as I walked over to my laptop and went to Allkpop. My eyes almost pop out off my sockets as I saw their main headline.

 

"Boyfriend's Lee Jeongmin spotted at SHINee's Taemin's birthday party with a girl"

Yesterday, at Taemin's birthday party, Boyfriend was seen with two girls as they entered. Later at the party, one of the girls was seen hugging Boyfriend's member, No Minwoo. He didn't seem to mind and hugged her back. Just then, his co-member, Lee Jeongmin appeared and run with the girl out of the hotel and straight to the group's van. Could the runaways... be a couple?

 

I... I don't know what to say... I mean, what would happen now?

"Hyung, what are you going to do? It's a good thing they didn't have a picture of you and Kyominnie there but what if something like that happens?" Youngmin said. For once, he was actually right... If there were pictures of us, wouldn't that cause trouble for Kyomin? What if my parents find out about it? Heck, they might do something to her. Ottoke?

"I..I really don't know, Youngmin.. I...I don't know what I'm going to do.."

There was a moment of silence there as we continued looking at the laptop's screen before...

"JEONGMIN!!" Hyunseong-hyung, who slammed my door open, called out which made me and Youngmin jump.

"Neh?" I asked in a rather calm tone.

"Dude, you need to see this!" He said in a frantic tone and ran to the dorm's living room. I quickly followed him to the living room and found all the members there, watching some random commercial.

"What is it?" I asked Hyunseong, who took a seat beside Donghyun-hyung. He motioned for me to sit down and I obliged. Soon, the news came back on and watched their entertainment-news portion.

"What the..." I muttered as I continued watching.

~~~

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for not updating alot sooner... I have tons of homework and I also update my other stories.. Guess what? Guess what? Guess what?~ I have straight A's on my average!! xD I'm so happy!!

Anyways, what could be the news about? It might be kinda obvious but there would be a twist on it.. kekeke Evil author on the loose! >xDD mwahahaha!! (omg, what in the craziness am I doing?!)

I wanted to pic spam here but I got a bit lazy looking for pics... anyone has some? =D

Comment and subscribe, arasso? =) Kamsa~