The Good Children

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Once they reached the room, Hyeshin opened the door and was welcomed by a smiling yet fragile looking girl.

"Oh, Unnie! You came!" Kyomin croaked, sitting up with the help of the nurse beside her. Hyeshin quickly ran beside her and helped her sit, too.

"Kamsahabnida." Kyomin said and slightly bowed.

"Kyomin-ah," Hyeshin started,voice shaky from stopping her tears from falling. She gently ran her hand on her friend soft hair. "You have to get well soon, ne?" She added, a tear escaping her eye.

"Unnie.." The girl softened but was suddenly shocked when someone suddenly touched her friend's shoulder. She looked up and saw that it was none other than Youngmin, giving her a warm smile. The shock faded away and a smile grew on her face. He really does like her, huh? Unnie doesn't even notice. keke. Kyeopta~

"Yah, Kyomin! What are you smiling goofily about?" Someone else said, making her jerk back. Minwoo quickly walked beside her and stared at her intently. It felt awkward for her so she slightly moved back while also staring at him. Wow.. His eyes are puffy and red.. Was he crying? Could it be... because of me?

When she finally couldn't take it anymore, she spoke up.

"Yah, bwo~?Wae?" She whined. The next thing Minwoo did shocked everyone.

With tears streaming down his face, he pinched both her cheeks; stretching them as far as it allows.

"Kyominnie... Has to... Promise Minwoo that... She'll be good and... Heal up... Arasso?" Minwoo managed to say in between his sniffing and sobbing. Her eyes started getting moist but she quickly held it back.

"Yah, how coulth I iff yoh howding my fes like thith? (Yah, how could I if you're holding my face like this?)" She said and quickly peeled off the gripping hands off her cheeks before ruffling his hair.

"I will do that if Minwoo promises something, too." She said with a slight smile. She can't smile fully since she has cut on her cheekbone, just around the corner of her left eye.

"And what would our maknae have to promise?" Donghyun said, finally entering the room with the rest of Boyfriend beside him, except for Jeongmin. He stayed behind everybody, afraid that she would suddenly cry upon seeing him.

"Oppa! You guys came too!" She said gladly and bowed at them. They did the same thing and was about to walk to the couches but their shirts were held tightly by Jeongmin, keeping his wall in front of him.

Kyomin knew that Jeongmin was right behind them. It was pretty obvious and pretty funny too. Even though her heart ached badly, she still smiled warmly at him; telling him to be a man and step up, which he hesitantly obliged to.

"Jeongmin-oppa, annyeong!" She said, with the same smile on her face. Hyeshin stood up from her seat beside Kyomin and let Jeongmin take her place. He quickly ran to her and hugged her, breaking down once again. Aniyo, I can't cry now! I must not break my mask!

"Kyomin-ah!" He sobbed on her shoulders while she returned the hug and lightly patted his back, supporting him.

"Yah, from the way you guys are, it looks like someone died!"She pointed out and lightly laughed, only to receive glares from the people around her.

"YOU'RE THE REASON WHY WE LOOK LIKE THIS!" They all said in unison and she laughed.

"I know. You guys are quite famous in this hospital, you know." She said with a smirk and they all stared at her, confused.

"The nurses calls you "The Good Children" and stuff like that. The nurse you saw awhile ago told me that you guys were crying in front of the operating room, thinking that I was the patient being operated!" She said and started chuckling.

"And you think that's funny?" The sudden voice made her stop from laughing and made her eyes widen. Even though the one who spoke was hiding beside the doorframe, Kyomin knew exactly who it was.

"J-Jiji!" She cried out and he entered, scowling at her. She was scared at first but sighed when he smiled.

 

The place became happy and chatty for the whole day. Jinyoung decided to stay behind to take care of her while the others went home.

 

Little did they know that someone was actually watching them. Upon seeing everyone stand up, that person quickly went around the corner, thinking that no one saw them. But, the last one who came out, Minwoo, clearly saw that person.

Suspicious... Very Suspicious. He thought, determined to know who that person is.

 

~~~

Annyeong! I woke up early today so I decided to update! =D

So, my vacation is already over and school's just around the corner. (grrr.. -__-)

My finals are coming up so I MIGHT not be able to update that soon. Mian! OTL

Also, I'm starting to have writer's block.. But I can assure you that this story is ending soon. Just a few more chapters! ^ ^

 

btw, I posted a new story so I hope you guys check it out! ^ ^

Last Gift || 마지막 선물 ||

 

Please Comment, ne? =) More comments, the more chances of me updating (even with my finals. =b)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 8D COMMENT PLEASE! Bye~ ^ ^