Side story: Youngmin's flashback

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

When the issue about the mystery girls dating celebrities came out, Youngmin already knew who the two girls were; Kyomin... and Hyeshin.

He felt hurt that Hyeshin and Jonghyun already had a connection but it hurt him more that people made it into an issue. The last thing Youngmin would want for Hyeshin was for her private life to be invaded by snoopy press and netizens. But with this issue, her being Jonghyun's new girlfriend, what Youngmin didn't want, happened.

He got up from his bed and decided to go on the computer. There was nothing much to do since they just had a goodbye stage for Don't Touch My Girl. He decided to check on their site, twitter, and also Allkpop. Most of the time, he would just keep on scrolling to see if there were any juicy news about girl groups and stuff but this time, he didn't have to scroll down. It was the main topic in Allkpop and is also trending in twitter.

Just when he thought thinks couldn't get worst, it happened. His eyes widened and he started to shake.

 

SHINee's Kim Jonghyun's mystery girlfriend is actually Boyfriend's Jo Youngmin's?

It has been said that SHINee's Kim Jonghyun found a new girlfriend to replace his old one, actress Shin Sekyung. Some photos were even revealed as proof of them being together. But, some other netizens dug deeper than the press and found some pictures of the girl with the rookie group, Boyfriend; more specifically, with Boyfriend's blonde twin, Jo Youngmin. Some pictures were found, mostly from their childhood but there were also some from their highschool. Is she really Jonghyun's new girlfriend or is she Youngmin's girlfriend?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eTg3np_QgSI/TpLJjlcYlDI/AAAAAAAABU4/B6UYRU_NlzU/s1600/youngmin_lee+seyoung.jpg

 

  No one would be able to explain how Youngmin felt after reading the article. To make things worst, there was a picture intached with the together. Youngmin stared at the picture once again and remembered when they took it. He smiled as he remembered.

It was that time when I just met Hyeshin again. That was also the first time I met sweet Kyomin because he bumped into clumsy Minwoo. I remember..

~Flasback~

"It's alright, Kyo Min-ah. I'll take care of Hye Shin for you." I said with a wink as I placed my hand on Hyeshin's shoulder. It sure worked! xD

"See? I told you,you can go." Jeongmin-hyung said as he scooped her up and carried her bridal style. She sure was blushing alot!

After they were out of sight, everyone already left except for Hyeshin and the rest of Boyfriend. The fact that Hyeshin hasn't slapped my hand off her shoulder made me happy. It's been a long time since I've seen her and held her this close.

You see, Hyeshin and I were childhood friends. We always played when Kwangmin's not there to play with me and everytime it's already time for her to go home, she would always give me a hug and a goodnight kiss on the cheek. 

Her parents always has work so it was alright that she stayed with my family for the day. My mother really loved her since I don't really have a sister. She usually called Hyeshin the "daughter she never had". It was alright for Hyeshin's parents too that Hyeshin gets that treatment since they're close friends with my parents. But, one day, Hyeshin's family moved to the US because of a good job offer for her parents. My mom was really upset and she never stopped crying. Right before their departure, Hyeshin made a promise to me.

"I'm going to come back for you, Youngminnie." She said in between sobs. I cried along and hugged her tight.

"When I come back, I'll treat you to some ice cream, I promise." After that, we bid our last goodbyes; Hyeshin gave me one last kiss on the cheek and the very last hug.

"Youngmin-ah! Yah!" Hyeshin said while pinching my cheeks. I blinked a few more times to see if it were a dream but my cheeks really hurt from her pinching. Ahah, she still haven't changed. I really want to just scoop her up and hug her right this instant but instead, I just slapped her hand off my cheeks.

"Yah! My cheeks hurt already!" I said in an annoyed tone but I was actually quite happy that she's here.

"Yeah yeah. Are you coming or not?" She asked while walking away and, like a reflex, I ran beside her.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I owe you something, remember?" She answered with a smile and we headed to the ice cream parlor that was blocks away. When we arrived, we saw Jeogmin-hyung with Kyomin eating ice cream so we decided to put on a small 'disguise'.

Outside the parlor, Hyeshin placed her hair in two buns and then wore a pair of glasses. As for me, I simply wore a domo hat and a hooded sweater.

As soon as we got our orders and paid, we quickly ran outside and went to the nearest park, laughter and screams could be heard from us.

We took our seat under a tree and finished off our ice cream while having a talk.

"Say, how has Youngminnie been?" She asked and I took a deep breath before answering.

"Well, I've been doing well, thank you very much." I answered in a joking way and she laughed.

"I've been quite busy lately since I became a trainee at Starship Ent." I added.

"Ohh, so our Youngmin wants to be a famous singer?"  She asked and I nodded.

"Actually, we're debuting soon." I said and she was shocked.

"Omo! Chukahae!" She said while clapping while I laughed. "I guess I need to get Youngminnie's autograph now before he become famous!" She winked and I felt flustered.

"Yah, I'll give you my autograph when we get back." I said coolly and she started rolling on the floor laughing. I laughed along and started tickling her.

"Ai-- Yah! Kajima~ ahaha" She said in between laughs and I smiled at her. We haven't done these things in a very long time... Since she moved and such. I let her have some time to breath and checked the time.

"Omo! We're going to be late!" I jumped up and pulled Hyeshin with me. We started running back to the school and was lucky enough to reach it on time for the warning bell. By the time the second bell rang, I was already in my class.

~Hours later~

It's almost the end of the day and the teacher is just telling us about the homework we have. I snuck my phone inside my desk and texted Hyeshin.

 

To: Hyeshin

 

' meet me at the school gate after school, arasso?' 

 

From: Youngminnie

 

A few minutes later, I received her reply.

 

To:Youngminnie

 

'Mian for the late reply! I was texting Kyomin. See you there!'

 

From: Hyeshin

 

 I smiled and quickly hid my phone when I sensed the teacher looking at me. Soon, the old man finally let us go and I went straight to the school gate. I looked around and a pair of hands covered my eyes. I smiled and peeled them off my eyes.

"Annyeong!" She chirped and I smiled.

"Let's go?" I asked and she hesitantly nodded.

 I took my bike and made her ride behind me. We were already moving when she suddenly hit my back. I pressed on the brakes and turned to look at her.

"What?"

"Yah, you had a bike yet you made me run to an ice cream parlor?!" She asked with a "What the hell" tone and I just rolled my eyes and faced forward again while shaking my head.

Soon, we arrived the place I wanted to bring her to. Her eyes widened and she ran in front of me.

"Youngminnie~! You brought me to our special place!!" She said happily and gave me a hug. This place was one of the places we grew up in. We would sometimes play in this park when Umma lets us.

"You like it?" I asked and she nodded with enthusiasm.

"Yah, let's take a picture!" She took out her phone and I did too.

"Hana... deul... set!" We both snapped a picture. We stayed there until it was almost dark. I set her home and her mom was happy to see me again. That's how I ended up spending a night at Hyeshin's... Umma and Appa enjoyed seeing their friends again though, so it was worth it.

 

Another update this week! =D I felt like making a side story for Young-shin since they're also main characters. ^ ^

Wow.. I can't believe I wrote so much! xDD Anywhoo, please comment! and subscribe if you haven't yet. =)

 

Happy New Year! ^ w ^