The Breaking news..

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Kyomin's POV

I blinked a few times to see if I was just seeing things but...

"Aww, don't cry, Kyomin-ah. Me and Jeongmin are going to protect you!" Hyeshin-unnie said, wiping the tears from my cheeks. I'm crying? I didn't even notice..

I sniffed and wiped my tears away, putting on a smile. Now that I thought about it, me and Hyeshin-unnie are at the same state but she's not crying. I should be brave like her.

I looked at the screen once again and re-read the very scary article.

 

"Boyfriend's Lee Jeongmin spotted at SHINee's Taemin's birthday party with a girl"

Yesterday, at Taemin's birthday party, Boyfriend was seen with two girls as they entered. Later at the party, one of the girls was seen hugging Boyfriend's member, No Minwoo. He didn't seem to mind and hugged her back. Just then, his co-member, Lee Jeongmin appeared and run with the girl out of the hotel and straight to the group's van. Could the runaways... be a couple?

 

I wonder if Jeongmin-oppa already saw it... If so, what was his reaction? Was he scared like me? I mean, other than being scared for my dear life and privacy, I'm worried about him, too. I don't want to end his career... DEFINITELY NOT!!

I turned and faced Hyeshin-unnie.

"Unnie! What should I do now? What should we do? Waaaahh otttookeeee~??!!!" I started whining and crying... again. Unnie came closer to me and gave me a hug.

"Shhh.. stop crying now.. Be strong, little min. We'll get through this." She assured me and I felt a slight relief.

Just then, my phone rang. I checked the caller id and it was Jeongmin-oppa.

"Y-Yobosaeyo?" I said, sniffing and voice shaking.

"Kyomin-ah, gwenchanha? Are you crying?" He asked, worried.

"A-ani..." I took one sharp, deep breath before continuing. "I'm fine... Have you.."

"Seen the news about us? Yes. That's why I wanted to call you.."

"What?"

"Kyomin, I... I love you..." He said with a shaky voice, almost like he was about to cry.

"Oppa, you know I love you,too... but why--"

"I love you so much and I won't forgive myself if something wrong happens to you..."

"Oppa, why are you--"

"Let's break up."

My eyes widened and a tear once again escaped my eye.

 

~~~

Annyeong readers!! T^T Sorry for the short chapter!! >.< OTL     DID I MAKE YOU CRY? =D


Comment, ne? No comment, no update! ^ ^ (Yep, I'm that evil. =b)

btw, I noticed that ALOT of people likes Big Bang Theory ( like me ='3) so if you guys want, I'll picspam with big bang theory GIFs for the next chapter... Comment if you want picspams!! =D

 

Anyways, please check out, subscribe, and comment on my friend's story, 

-trouble~love

 

anywhoo..Annyeong! ^ ^ Hope you enjoyed the chapter and check out my friend's story!!