Time stopping moment.

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Two days passed since they brought Hanmi over at the hospital and ever since then, Kyomin hid under her blanket whenever someone enters. It bugged them that someone like Hanmi can scare Kyomin but they didn't want to mention her in front of the fragile patient.. Until Minwoo finally snapped.

"WHY ARE YOU HIDING?! WHY WON'T YOU SAY WHAT'S WRONG?!" Minwoo screamed, making Kyomin flinch under the covers. She felt the bed shift and, out of curiosity, she peaked to see what was going on... Only to be surprised to see Minwoo's, leaning down at her with his arms at either side of her head.. his face, only inches away.

Her cheeks burned up and her heart started beating faster. It was only the two of them in the room since everyone were at school or they had other schedules.

Minwoo's features started to soften as he continued staring at Kyomin.

"Please tell me.. Tell me why you're like this. Trust me.I promise to protect you." He said softly and planted a kiss on her forehead before sitting on the bed. Kyomin was frozen for awhile but quickly regained herself.

For some time, they just kept quiet and stared at each other. Minwoo had a loving and caring stare while Kyomin had a worried one. Finally, she gave up; letting out an exasperated sigh.

"Fine.. I'll tell you." She took a deep breath and told Minwoo everything.

After her story, rage was very visible in Minwoo's face. His teeth were clenched and his knuckles were starting to turn white.

"...So.. That's why you're so scared. That's why you always hide under your sheets." Minwoo said through gritted teeth that worried Kyomin. She moved closer to him and touched his hand, a soft gaze lingering in her eyes. Minwoo looked at her and quickly softened. He loosened all his muscles and continued staring at her.

"Calm down, okay? I'm fine now.. I won't hide under my sheets anymore everytime someone comes in.." She said and slowly touched his cheek.

"--I won't be scared anymore.. Because I trust you." She smiled at him and caressed his cheek.

All of a sudden, Minwoo's soft face turned hard once again.

"Kyomin-ah... Forgive me for doing this.." He said before taking the hand on his cheek and pulling her, crashing his lips into hers.

She was shocked and tried to push him away, but Minwoo held the back of her head, deepening their kiss. Soon, she responded and it was as if time stopped for both of them.

 

 

Annyeong chingus!

It's been a while! ^ ^

Mian if I haven't updated in a while. >A<

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! ^ ^

Comment please~