Jealousy

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Youngmin's POV

"Hyung, stop being 'Grumpy' just because your Snow white got stolen by a prince... *cough* Kim Jonghyun *cough* keke.." Minwoo said, making everyone in the table giggle and chuckle except for me. I was too pissed to find it funny like them.

"Shut up." I hissed at them, making them give up from keeping their laughs. Suddenly, I felt someone pat my shoulder. I don't have to look to know that it's Kyomin but I turned to look at her anyways. She was trying to hide her laughs but giggles still escape her lips. I felt kinda sad that the only teammate I have against the hyungs/dongsaengs is turning her back on me.. I gave her a sad, puppy face and she smile a reassuring smile. The type that tells you 'I'm still on your side'.

"I'm so lucky to have met you, Kyomin... You're always at my side. Gomawo~" I sang and giggled then smiled.

"No worries!" She said with a smiled, her eyes smiling and her cute dimples showing.

"Aigoo.. You're so cute!" I pinched her cheeks and she pouted, rubbing her cheek.

After a few minutes, she stood and said she was going to the bathroom. I turned to face front again when I noticed Minwoo frowning and pouting. Heh, who's grumpy now~? kekeke >=D

"Minwoo-ahh, what's wrong~" I asked in a sing-sang way. "Sigh.. Kyomin's cheeks are really soft~" I added.

Everyone in the table seemed to have read my mind and started teasing him too. Haha, gotta love Boyfriend members. xD

"Aish, shut up!" He hissed, standing up and walking away. Probably going to cool off outside. I highfived the hyungs at the success of our evil plan.

"Nice one, Youngmin! hahaha!" Donghyun-hyung said, patting my back.

"Yeah, hyung! But that means you now beat me by one point." Kwangmin said and mumbled something like he has to tease Minwoo somehow to regain his throne and title. He mumbled it quietly so the others didn't really understand... I, on the other hand, know that he said that because of our twin telepathy power. xD

Anyways, we were having so much fun teasing each other when something caught my eye... It was Hyeshin; laughing and talking audibly and cutely with Jonghyun-ssi. Just then, my body seemed to have drained all its energy. I sat back at my chair and crossed my arms; frowning.

"Hyung, what's with the moodswings~" Kwangmin sing-sanged, obviously noticing my sudden bad mood.

"Are you on your monthly overdue~~?" he added and started chuckling. Aish, this guy... He's so dead.

"Shut up." I hissed and continued frowning while they laughed. Just then, a thought hit me. I smirked and walked away from my table.. Keke, just watch... You're going to be in HUGE shock. >=)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Annyeong! I'm so happy that AFF has autosave now! I'm so clumsy that I sometimes close the tab I'm writing at... -_-

Anyways, please comment and subscribe! =D Ppyong~