What's wrong?

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

The next day, Boyfriend went to school with Hyeshin to keep her safe and companied... Also because Youngmin was too overprotective of her.

"So, who's coming later?" Hyeshin asked, making them all look at her warily. They weren't sure if she was referring to the hospital or the shopping mall. Just the thought of shopping with Hyeshin made them shudder, shaking their heads in unison. Only one person didn't respond... Jeongmin. They all noticed it but didn't dare say anything.

"No more shopping for me!" Youngmin objected, making Hyeshin hit the back of his head.

"You guys really are pabos!" She said, stuck her tongue out, and started walking ahead of them. Just then, Donghyun thought of a plan to get the talkative blondie away.

"You know, now that you look at it, Hyeshin is quite attractive.." Donghyun said, making Youngmin glare at him. The blonde guy then increased his speed and caught up with Hyeshin. Wow Donghyun! You still know how to fool people! keke..

"Jeongmin-ah." Donghyun tried but got no response from the person. They all looked at each other, sending sings that it was their turn to call him.

"Jeongmin-hyung!" Kwangmin tried too but also got no response.

"LEE JEONGMINNIE-HYUNG!" Minwoo tried too, but the guy beside him just wouldn't answer; he just kept his dazed look and quietness.

They all looked at the last one who hasn't tried yet.. Hyunseong. He shook his head in disappointment and took out his phone, placing it to his ear. The others looked at him, curious and weirded out.

"OH, KYOMIN-AH!" He said out loud, making sure the guy beside him heard. All their mouths flung open at what he did; shocked that it actually worked.

Jeongmin looked at Hyunseong with hopeful eyes, asking him mentally to let him talk to her.

Hyunseong handed his phone to Jeongmin, making the guy frown when he notice it was a prank.

"Yah, do you think that funny?!" He snapped, handing the phone back.

"Sorry. We were just worried since you've been very quiet. We called you four times.. Minwoo even screamed at you but you didn't even answer or budge. What's wrong?" He defended, making the other guy soften.

"Sorry. I was just... thinking." He said and went back to being quiet.

For the rest of the day, Jeongmin kept quiet. Boyfriend and Hyeshin were really worried about him but they know that only one person can make him feel better and talk again... Kyomin.

It was already the end of the day and Hyeshin was about to make her way to the gates with Youngmin when they were approached by someone.

"Y-Youngmin-oppa, H-Hyeshin-unnie.." A girl said before sliding to the floor and breaking down. Full of shock, the two helped her up and comforted her. When she finally calmed down, they asked her what was wrong.

"I'm a friend of Kyominnie but I haven't talked since she became friends with Boyfriend. People were threatening me that they would beat me up if I ever talk to her again.." She trailed off a little but continued. "I just wanted to know how she is now.."

The two softened and told her to come with them.

"By the way, what's your name?" Hyeshin asked and the girl turned to face her.

"I'm Hanmi." She said before bowing. The two smiled at her and bowed too.

 

When they arrived at the hospital, they quickly went to Kyomin's room. But, something was odd and only Minwoo sensed it.

Why is this Hanmi girl always looking at me and Jeongmin-hyung? She's always smirking too but smiles when someone suddenly looks at her. Minwoo thought.

"Is there anything wrong, Minwoo?" Kwangmin asked, making Minwoo snap out of his thoughts.

"Ah! No, nothing." He answered before laughing awkwardly.

I see. He also noticed it. Kwangmin thought and sneaked a glance at Hanmi.

Once they arrived the room, they were welcomed by Kyomin.

"Unnie! You came! Oppas too!" She boomed and everyone smiled.

"Neh. Of course we came! But we have someone else with us." She said and made Hanmi go in front.

Kyomin's eyes widened at the sight of Hanmi. The girl went closer and was about to touch her face but Kyomin suddenly screamed while clutching onto her head. Everyone was shocked and worried since she continued screaming.

Soon, the doctors came and injected her. She slowly calmed down and drifted to sleep.

"Please be careful with her. She had a trauma because of the incident." He said and left the room. Everyone sighed in relief while Kwangmin and Minwoo's suspicion grew.

 

~~~

A small update before studying for my finals. =) Who could that Hanmi be? =O

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! ^ ^ I needed to relieve my stress somehow. =)

COMMENT, ne? =)